[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't like sand What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: enhanced-22146-1393581458-8.jpg (130 KB, 625x354) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-22146-1393581458-8.jpg
130 KB, 625x354
>I don't like sand

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64353388
Nothing will make sense to your American ears, and you will doubt everything that he says. But in the end, you will understand.
>>
>>64353388
Anakin had 3 combat tours in Iraq.
>>
It means she has sand in her vagina
>>
>>64353388
It's an analogue for Islam.
>>
that green screen god damnit
>>
Daily remind that literally only kikes, mudslimes (basically 99% of yurop), and goyim (redditors, neo-/tv/) hate the prequels.
>>
>>64353388
He meant that the writers for this movie can't come up with natural sounding dialogue for these two characters which shared no chemistry at all.
>>
>>64353488
stop trying to make this a meme
>>
>>64353388
>What did he mean by this?
Well, it's coarse and irritating. Sources say it gets everywhere.
>>
>>64355527
(You)
>>
>>64355475
That shot was filmed on location, poindexter.
>>
>>64353388
He was sick and tired of desert planets, I assume.
>>
>>64355527
How did you feel about Samuel L. Jackson's role in the prequels, Stormblrina?
>>
>>64356275
Basically saying she helped him forget about his shitty past or something I guess.
>>
>>64353388
It means that The Force Awakens is shit.
>>
>>64353388
She was the opposite of sand, soft and pristine, whereas sand is course and rough. He's a lot like sand, he course and rough and doesn't really like himself, but she is 'saving' him from himself, unfortunately sand is too powerful in the end.
>>
File: Geroge Lucas.jpg (54 KB, 932x618) Image search: [Google]
Geroge Lucas.jpg
54 KB, 932x618
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sand
>Sand was a creature native to the mostly-aquatic world of Lomabu III that colonized the planet's shorelines like its inorganic namesake. Crossing an area of the living sand was impossible on foot without a being becoming its next meal, as the near microscopic creatures were capable of eating through nearly any substance almost instantaneously. In this manner, it was much like carnivorous mold.

Sand is extremely deadly and hard to avoid. Being near Sand would mean it gets everywhere, and you would not like to become its next course. It would be hard to be a good friend with Sand.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.