[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU GOTTA NAIL IT SHUT !!! THE FUCKING THING'S BUSTED !!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
YOU GOTTA NAIL IT SHUT !!!

THE FUCKING THING'S BUSTED !!!
>>
GODDAMMIT !!!

ONE BOARD AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH !!!

YOU GOTTA USE TWO !!!
>>
>>64350318
would you like a peppermint stick?
>>
best part of the movie
>>
the door being busted open wasn't enough of a giveaway that something was weird?
>>
would you suck a big black dingus to stay warm, /tv/?
>>
>>64350761
I get to suck a big black dingus AND stay warm? I'm in
>>
>>64350754
That's the whole point, the whole movie is giving you details that are unsettling.
It was a really bad storm though, I figured the door just broke because of the weather or something.
>>
>>64350318
he wants /tv/ split
>>
Why didn't the gang get a guy to ride on the stagecoach with John Ruth? The dude was letting anybody ride with him and it's not hard to hide a pistol underneath a load of clothes
>>
>>
>>64351452

It was poetic justice when major Warren got his dick & balls shot off for telling his gay blowjob story.

Tarantino almost wants you to celebrate the scene when Warren finally faces his hypocrisy & a groin full of hot lead justice.
>>
>>64351159
Why the elaborate ruse? Why not just shoot John Ruth as he was nailing the door shut upon entry? Joe Gage and Ozwaldo Mulbray could have shot him down with ease. Then they could have shot down Chris Mannix and Major Warren as they got back from the stable, too.
>>
>>64351629
>Why the elaborate ruse?
Because then there's no ebin twist :DDD
>>
joe gage is ugly
>>
The movie expects us to follow what's happening with the murders but then it switches to a guy down in the basement. How are we suppose to know that that place exists? Also if Warren knew the cabin very well, why didn't he check the area too?
>>
THAT DOORS A WHORE
>>
>>64351832
And why shoot something that takes place 80% indoors on 70mm? What a fucking waste.
>>
>>64351159
He let the Major on only because he knew him (and as the Major points out, the lincoln letter builds trust that wouldn't normally be there)

and actually finding the stagecoach would be a lot tougher than just camping where you know it's headed
>>
>>64351948
>And why shoot something that takes place 80% indoors on 70mm? What a fucking waste.
because 70mm makes things close up seem even bigger more in depth, landscapes would look the same, do you even know how 70mm works? dumb shit
>>
>>64351832
>Also if Warren knew the cabin very well, why didn't he check the area too?

Good question
>>
File: goggins3.jpg (40 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
goggins3.jpg
40 KB, 680x478
>>64350216

Abraham Lincoln, wrote a letter, to A NIGGER?
>>
>>64351832

>so cold out that people are worried about dying
>everyone is nice and cozy by the fire
>Channing Tatum is down in the unheated basement
>not cold at all
>>
>>64352026
70mm does not make things close up seem bigger, you fucking nigger kike idiot. Holy fuck, the retards on /tv/ make me giggle sometimes.
>>
>>64352208
Where are all fanbois? Why is nobody explaining this horseshit?
>>
>>64352208
He's kept warm by the burning desire for revenge against John Ruth.
But in all seriousness in the script it's explained that he brought some furs and blankets down there with him
>>
>>64350216
really surprised that kurt russel died that soon
>>
>>64351581
was Goggins supposed to be the sympathetic one?
He did nothing wrong and ended up the hero
>>
This movie was a pointless masturbation by QT who lost control of the script and realized he had no way to end it.

Probably the worst movie he's been part of.
>>
This was an alright tarantula flick
not his best nor my favorite

I wouldn't say that it is totally forgettable but
it did have some witty banter and a few A-HA moments
3.8/5
>>
>>64350216
This was better than Django Unchained.
>>
>>64352922
Agreed. Without DiCaprio Django would have just been OK.
>>
>>64351991
but they never would have stopped there if it wasn't for the blizzard. How did the gang cause a blizzard I wonder... bravo tarantula
>>
>>64353151

They watched the weather channel and planned ahead.
>>
>>64353151
>but they never would have stopped there if it wasn't for the blizzard
they stop there every time they head into Red Rock. The Blizzard just forced them to stay a few extra days

are you brain damaged?
>>
>>64352208
It wouldn't be nearly as cold in the basement as it was outside. Hes protected from the wind and the earth actually provides decent insulation. It probably wasn't colder than 40 degrees in the basement. If he was dressed for a Wyoming winter he wouldn't have had much of a problem sitting down there for a few hours.
>>
>>64353317
They state in the movie that they went to minnie's because of the blizzard and that they would have gone straight to red rock otherwise.
>>
>>64353385
so the 15 other men would have got them

It was a flawless plan
>>
>>64353458
>15 other men
>implying

i bet you thought the Lincoln Letter was genuine, too
>>
>>64353695
They explained the Lincoln Letter was fake, they never said the 15 men were fake too. Also, judging by the bounty they all had, i think their gang was definetly 20+ men strong
>>
>>64350994
Door was broken cuz of gun.
>>
>>64354016
He figured it was because of the storm before the audience was supposed to know it was because of a gun.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.