[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to contact the seeders of a torrent? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: goof.jpg (58 KB, 221x320) Image search: [Google]
goof.jpg
58 KB, 221x320
Is there a way to contact the seeders of a torrent? I don't mean getting their home address like Sony / Time Warner / the FBI do when they subpoena your ISP. Just to say thank-you for seeding a rare torrent.
>>
That's what comments are for.
>>
>>64348648
you reply to them in the comments section, moron
>>
this is one of the most clever anti-piracy threads Ive seen in a while

nobody subpeonas anyone, fuckface

no one has any legal authority, just obsolete faggots threatening innocent people in a desperate attempt to remain profitable in a post-internet world
>>
File: tpb-01.jpg (138 KB, 1341x625) Image search: [Google]
tpb-01.jpg
138 KB, 1341x625
>>64349176
>>64349458

Please point out the link to leave a comment, you fucking redditor retards.

And yes, I am currently signed in on TPB. (Clicking login takes me to a screen that confirms I am logged in).
>>
>>64349525
hey fbi

glad to hear you've got terrorism solved
>>
Anyone have any ideas?

You redditors telling me to use TPB's imaginary commenting apparatus please don't respond.
>>
>>64348648
Fuck off snitch cunt.
>>
>>64349888
Trips confirms it.

This board is all know-nothing redditors.

If the seeder of Helena (1924 German silent drama film directed by Manfred Noa and starring Edy Darclea, Vladimir Gajdarov and Albert Steinrück) is browsing this thread, then Hera bless you for keeping Quality alive.

>>64350242
Hey, Reddit!
>>
>>64350189
How do you even end up looking for pre war silent German films?
Have you watched everything else already or do you simply like these more?
>>
>>64350282
Because I like it. Also, it's better than 90% of the shit released today.
>>
File: 1440869914336.jpg (72 KB, 540x515) Image search: [Google]
1440869914336.jpg
72 KB, 540x515
>>64350351
>it's better than 90% of the shit released today
>>
>>64348648
Sorry we let you down OP
>>
>>64350351
spooky
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.