[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the trailers, luke says >The Force is strong in my family.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: darth.png (354 KB, 854x570) Image search: [Google]
darth.png
354 KB, 854x570
In the trailers, luke says
>The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power too.
He even said in several interviews that he kept fucking up the line and had trouble not saying "had" for vader, and that the correct line WAS "has".

Everyone made a big deal about this before the movie came out, but the line wasnt even in the movie. Why did they force him to use "has" instead of "had". Is it something in episode 8? Would they really teaste something 5 years in advance? was it an oversite? Im sure someone will point out that it was a refrence to the line in ROTJ, but why not just use that line. Why add more to it?
>>
time to grow up
>>
>>64347688
Its mis-direction

They knew the film was taking negativity with the nog so they made hamill say it in the trailer to make people like you think that Vader may appear.

And you fell for it
>>
it's from Jedi you underage faggot
>>
>>64347688
>Why add more to it?

They didn't. They just jumbled the words around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDYX_PgorRY&feature=youtu.be&t=1m33s
>>
>>64347688
It's a line from RoTJ you fucking autist.
>>
>>64347688
The line was taken directly from Return of the Jedi.
>>
>>64347688

Vader didn't die. He just fainted. Luke put the mask back on and carried him away.

He got Anakin a new armor and burned the old one on Endor.

Anakin's ghost will be removed from the ending scene when Disney releases its own cut of the 6 previous movies.

Anakin is good for some time, gets actually healed and is able to leave the armor.

>then he calls himself Snoke
>>
>>64347688
>Why did they force him to use "has" instead of "had".

because it's a direct quote from RoTJ you fucking retard
>>
>>64347892
>>64347816
>>64347721
>>64347911

As I said in the original post, I know the LINE is from ROTJ. But why not just use the audio from it. Why have him re-record it.
>>
>>64347937

give different inflection, make it sound more trailer-worthy for little kids to get hyped about. star wars is stupid.
>>
>>64347937
Pottery and all that
>>
>>64347721
>he said, as he shitposted on /tv/
>>
File: Disgusted.jpg (20 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.jpg
20 KB, 500x499
>>64347919
>>
>>64348065

Still a more interesting plotline than VII.
>>
>>64348122
Well you ain't wrong
>>
>>64347937
They didn't have him rerecord it. They DID use the original audio. Note how it sounds exactly the same in >>64347845
>>
>>64347932
/thread
>>
The non-autistic answer to your question is because Anakin is still alive as a part of the Force.
>>
>>64347721
Never fucking reply in my thread again unless you're contributing to it.
>>
>>64348888

quads for my favourite new maymay.

The other one being A CUTE A CUTE whenever Rey appears.
>>
>>64348014
>Pottery
Don't you mean poetry?
>>
>>64349121
No
>>
>>64349401
Okay.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.