[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNO http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi z/article-3379712/Q
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: tino.jpg (81 KB, 787x704) Image search: [Google]
tino.jpg
81 KB, 787x704
UNO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3379712/Quentin-Tarantino-sued-hundreds-millions-writing-duo-claim-stole-plot-Django-Unchained.html
>>
SUED
U
E
D
>>
>>64345906
'stole'

How is that allowed? How is that journalism?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

JUST SHIT MY PANTS UP
>>
>releases worst movie of his career
>gets sued for stealing a movie
>farto

is this the end of qt?
>>
>>64345906
GOLDFISH!
>>
>>64345906
>QT pretends to be a black man
>Still has white privileged
>Be taken down by black writing duo

Let justice be done
>>
>>64345948

stay mad butthurt quencuck
>>
>>64345963
I can't decide which is worse for him, being sued for millions or UNO FARTO.
>>
>>64345906
it is truly frightening that there might be more people out there capable of writing such retarded scripts
>>
>>64346069
I think he's talking about the quotation marks.
>>
Seems a little thin. If this gets through Hunger Games might as well sue Insufference or whatever it was called.
>>
uno what?
>>
>>64346984
Infetterence?
>>
>>64347052
Insurgent Detergent?
>>
>>64345958
>it's a black male thing
>>
>>64345906
>Footman stole Django

Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

The theme song literally came from another movie, a movie that went by the same name (minus the "unchained"). Looks like it followed the same basic plot (minus the DINGUS shit), and is also classified as a western (although i'm not going to watch that shit, so i can't tell you).
>>
>>64345906
Wow.
I mean if you were going to risk stealing the plot for a film why on earth would you choose fucking Django Unchained?
Why would anyone even claim they were the rightful owners? That shit should be buried and forgotten.
I suppose it might have been something worthwhile until Hackintino messed it up. That's probably the case actually.
Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone anyway. Everything he's ever done has been plagerised from somewhere.
>>
>>64345906
>writing duo
>not a thousand spaghetti western screenwriters
>>
QT has better jew foot model lawyers then a father and son team.
>>
Well why wasn't other guy who Made the plot made the Movie and get famous then?

It's always easy to bitch later when someone finish the work you started
>>
i've been out of the loop for a while. What is this UNO FARTO meme i keep hearing about in tarantula threads?
>>
>Tarantino stole something

This is a new.
>>
>>64347647
Tarantino shit himself when doing an interview for Tyra Banks and someone posted in the comments uno farto @3:17
>>
>>64347215
There's no dingus shit in Django, anon. You're thinking about The Hateful Eight
>>
>>64348156
>Goggins was literally going to cut Django's dick off towards the end of the movie
>"Most of the ideas had to do with fucking with your privates"
>>
>>64346984
> If this gets through Battle Royale might as well sue Hunger Games
ftfy
>>
File: 1415946550563.jpg (107 KB, 606x622) Image search: [Google]
1415946550563.jpg
107 KB, 606x622
>>64347182
>>
>It's a meme director thing.
>>
>>64347647
Uno Farto@3:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48a6ZS7jJQ0
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.