[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get me wrong, it's the best show since Boardwalk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Don't get me wrong, it's the best show since Boardwalk Empire, but it is just House dressed up as a period drama right?
>>
it's house with consequences = GOAT
>>
House was racist because he was a dick

This guy is racist because it's the norm.
>Take your progressive bullshit experiment someplace else
>>
It's Sherlock-tier quality at best.
>>
>>64342728
>it's the best show since Boardwalk Empire

Boardwalk Empire wasn't even the best show on most DAYS it broadcast.
>>
Thackery is dead
>>
>>64342821

House was a racist to make a point, his best protege was black as well but the difference is Foreman got to do something with his training by running a hospital.

>>64342769

If Thack is confirmed dead this will be true but not consequences for his actions so much as his lifestyle choices.

But season 6 of House had his consequences on full display, I think the problem is they did not want to lose the format
>>
>>64343019

shit taste my friend
>>
>>64343019
It was the best running show.

Unless you think Sherlock, GOT or BB is better kek
>>
>>64343055

He's dead, but there's a lot of scope for flashbacks considering the one episode teaser.
>>
I DONT WANT THIS SHOW TO END

Please tell me there will be a third season.
>>
All I want to see is Lucy getting gangbanged in front of Henry as she gets more and more addicted to sex with drugs.
>>
File: Bathurst_Island_men.jpg (44 KB, 555x425) Image search: [Google]
Bathurst_Island_men.jpg
44 KB, 555x425
>>64344843
G'Day Connie! Welcome to Straya
>>
It's easy to reduce it to a simple House or Sherlock comparison, but there are an exponential amount of things going on in each episode of The Knick compared to other shows. Thack is the protagonist, but the show does not revolve around him.
>>
I just don't see how the show can continue.

>Thack is dead
>Neely ran away
>Henry showed his true powerlevel
>Algie can't even do surgery anymore so he'd be limited to his private practice.
>Gallinger is off planting the seeds of the Final Solution

It feels like almost everyone's story arcs were wrapped up, where else can you go?
>>
>>64346203
The important thing is that everyone behind the camera comes back. I'd trust the creative team that brought us the first two seasons to take us anywhere, but if they make substitutions I think it will completely dilute the perfection and invite unfavorable comparisons to the all time greatness we've already gotten.
>>
>>64343019
This. Its hugely overrated just for having huge production values and gangster drama, but all the writing flaws get overlooked. Its better than GoT but ultimately in the same tier of drama
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.