[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SURVIVOR OFFICIAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hantz.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hantz.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
which survivor contestants are legitimate sociopaths?

i'll get the obvious one out of the way
>>
Probably NaOnka Mixon and Philip the agent senpai

Also Savage, really displays creepy traits at the most recent finale
>>
>>64338940
>displays creepy traits at the most recent finale

such as?
>>
>>64338979
Watch how he tries to create reality much like a rapist/abuser would with his questions lad
>>
Russel was GOAT. I loved how everyone was so butthurt with how he dominated the game they refused to give him the money and gave it to some bimbo he dragged along the whole season.
>>
>>64338940
Philip was great, probably aspergic, but he meant well.
>>
>>64339002
i'll have to give it a rewatch

>>64339024
if russell played his game on cagayan he would've easily won the million dollar prize.
although i do think spencer's speech played a big part in ensuring tony's victory
>>
>>64339042
yeah he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way but he doesn't exactly fit the villain profile. the most "villainous" thing he did was antagonize brandon at his breaking point, but that whole situation was extremely volatile and could've gone either way
>>
>>64338882
fuck I remember watching this cunt.
he was fucking awesome, had the whole thing figured out. but because everyone didnt like how the asshole was better than the stronk women, he didnt get it.
also every time a hot chick wins you know she won because she fucked all the guys on the island probably half the girls too
>>
>>64339172
the money was never much of a concern for russell. the guy owns a fucking oil company.
he went out there with one and only one goal in mind:
to win the title of sole survivor. i wanna say he played the best game and really did earn it, but playing the best game is only half the battle. the last half is playing the jury. russell flat out said during the H v V reunion that he didn't care about the jury at all. he believes he's entitled to their votes.
that's simply not how you win the game. in the end his ego was the only thing standing in the way of his goal
>>
>>64339373
but he still deserved to be crowned king. everyone else that season was retarded. he walked all over them, and made half of them stay longer than they should have

also didn't he do it again when they did that season with all the old contestants.
>>
What irks me is when someone is dragged along the entire time and wins. They win zero individual challenges, they sit out team challenges because they are useless, they do jack shit around camp and always follow the pack mentality during votes yet the jury gives them the money because guy 1 was a jerk once and guy 2 wasn't a part of the main alliance.
>>
>>64339686
What happened was they immediately asked him back for the next season. His season didn't air yet so no one knew who the guy was. He was the only one with a "clean" slate. He made it to the finale again but he was too "evil" to get jury votes.
>>
>>64340073
>>64339686
>>64339373
Dude was based as fuck, even tried to buy the title off the chick who won.
>>
>>64340124
haha shit, I remember him trying to buy it now.
fucking top bloke. Id want him as my leader in a survival situation, not the bimbo who won it.
>>
>>64340337
>>64340124
I like how hedidn't play his final immunity idol but rather kept it as a souvenir. Everyone just assumed he would play it because it was his last chance to and no one voted for him.
>>
>>64340056
This bitch exactly, season 6, Jenna Morasca.
>>
>>64340508
>Jenna Morasca

You might like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4MceD3fHHU

This is Jenna trying to continue her 15 minutes of fame. This is widely regarded by fans and journalists as the absolute worst wrestling match of all time. Dave Meltzer, the most respected man in wrestling journalism rated this match on a 1 star to 5 star scale (with .25 increments). He rated it MINUS FIVE STARS. A rating reserved for like 4 matches.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.