[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeremy Jahns is pathetic now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-05-30-39.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-05-30-39.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
He used to be kind of funny and relatable, but now because of his massive subscriber count, he's obviously playing it safe and pandering to the masses.

In his Top 10 Best movies of 2015, he puts Star Wars: The Force Awakens at number 1, over all the other clearly better movies. Talk about nostalgia goggles and wanting to please viewers. I liked the movie, but fuck, this is ridiculous.

https://youtu.be/mAPDJj61_cY
>>
>>64338659
Alright, nice blog post
>>
>>64338659
Why are you getting angry at peoples opinions?
Why do you care so much?
>>
that entire list is the epitome of playing it safe for the masses my dude.
>>
>>64338659
awesometacular
>>
>>64338659
I've always hated youtube critics. They basically lack the ability to see film as art, as a result they can't really describe why something is good or bad.
>>
>>64338659
who gives a shit kid
>>
The thing I love the most about TFA is how much it makes spergs cry
>>
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S REVIEWS AND OPINIONS SO MUCH?

Holy fuck. I don't get it. All this board does is give a shit about what Plinkett or RLM or Rotten Tomatoes or random youtube famewhores think of stuff.

Are you all such fucking mindless sheep that you can't be happy unless you're reaffirmed by other people having opinions on stuff too?

Jeez. Just decide whether you like something or not on your own and fuck everyone else's opinions. Then you can join that thing called "humanity" where people think for themselves.
>>
>>64339230
I imagine you want to review process to be objective. So, you don't waste your money on films that aren't really that good.
>>
>>64339073
Exactly. Chris Stuckmann will go on and on about how good the 'cinematography' was but never say why and I don't think he knows that good cinematography carries the story forward and has purpose as opposed to just wide shots of shit.
>>
>>64339260
There is this reviewer named "angry Joe". He usually does video games, but He does movies too. I don't necessarily always agree, but he provides reason for why he thinks what he thinks.
>>
>>64338659
But, what if he liked it the most? He enjoyed watching it more than other movies. Who the fuck are you to dictate what he picks as his favourite movie?
>>
>>64339295
I guess so. I liked to think there is sorta a ethics that comes with reviewing. Like you review if the movie is actually good versus what you enjoy type thing.
>>
>>64339256
You don't know Jeremy at all if you think he's trying to be objective. Outside of that, TFA is rated highly by the large majority of reviewers, suggesting that it holds up to the objective standards they are measuring it by.
>>
>>64339292
Enraged Enrique might provide reasons more often than most, but they're usually shit and he's always been more interested in performing Douge-tier skits every 30-seconds with some ridiculously banal point about the actual game in between each one.

>>64338659
Nobody worth listening to reviews shit on Youtube. Do you see Armond White with a youtube channel?
>>
His whole list is normie central.

DUDE REDDIT LMAO is literally his number two
>>
>>64339381
>Armond White
I'm surpised he isn't on youtube, considering he's as pleb as Stuckmann at least
>>
>>64339356
I don't know jeremy, and personally, I don't care to, really. TFA is rate highly, but not best movie of the year highly. Metacritic users gave it a 7. Actual critics on average gave it a 8. IMDB gave it a 8.6. Personally, I feel like this movie suffers from a strong fanbase, who are unable to critique the movie properly. I think the movie is good, just overrated.
>>
>>64339407
Your post has so little substance that it could have been written by Stuckman.
>>
>>64339391
I don't want to support his faggotry so I assume the Martian was number 2?

That movie really flew the coop when Matt Damon left the bunker to get get space debris to make a fedora for his space suit, that was so fucking dumb.
>>
>>64339430
It's short, to the point, and doesn't jump through hoops to pander to reddi/tv/, I can see why an Armond ball-licker doesn't like it.
>>
>>64338659
I like him to a level. He can be spot on at times and give pretty good commentary, but then he will have opinions that have 0 reasoning and contradict everything he's said before.

Example: The Krampus. It does literally everything opposite of what he hates, and yet he still tears at it because it wasn't exactly how he would've done it. Also, the way he would've done it was awful.
>>
>>64338659
LITERALLY WHO
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 543x405
>>64338659
The problem with youtube reviewers are that they are too predictable.
Obviously bad movies get bad scores and decent movies that at least try get good stores.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.