[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did they think this guy was a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: radagast-the-brown.jpg (31 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
radagast-the-brown.jpg
31 KB, 300x447
How the fuck did they think this guy was a good idea?
>>
>>64337680
>the hobbit was a mistake
>sadjackson.peng
>>
>>64337680

he is Del Toros creation, not Hacksons.
>>
>>64337750

Source for this?
>>
>>64337784

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0868219/#writer

Del Tacos writing credits.
>>
>>64337833

>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0868219/#writer

Yeah but I'm talking about specifically who contributed what. I want to believe Jackson is innocent in this at least...
>>
>>64337889

the Hobbit screenplay and storyboards were done when Jackson joined at the last moment. he didnt have any time to prepare and was just told to film it.

watch the Hobbit extras, its all in there.
>>
>>64338005

Damn. That makes me really sad for him. If true he has full props, because he doesn't even seem to blame anyone else for it.
>>
>>64338038

its a shame reallly, Jackson had 3 years to prepare for LOTR so if he'd had this time for the Hobbit it could have been so much better.
>>
>>64338506
Jackson is still a hack, just look at Lovely Bones and King Kong
>>
They could have easily shifted the comic relief in Radagast's scenes to one or more of the dwarves who have 30 seconds of screen time and 0 lines in the rest of the trilogy, so I can't even begin to understand why they had to make him a joke character with a CGI animal sled. I just don't get it. I don't know how they got to the place where everyone in the room thought it was a good idea. It's so sad because Sylvester McCoy could have played him straight but still w/ eccentricities and he could've been a highlight of those movies. Fuckin a lads
>>
I enjoyed Radagast 2bh. Only problems I had with the ffilms were that they were too stretched out and that the final one was a giant steaming turd all around.
>>
>>64337889
it's shit get over it
>>
because theres a handful of good fantasy movies in existence the Hobbit is pretty good compared to its peers . get over it faggots
>>
File: monitor-window.jpg (59 KB, 323x400) Image search: [Google]
monitor-window.jpg
59 KB, 323x400
>>64337680
>face and hair covered in bird shit
>Saruman: "I DONT LIKE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS TEETH"
>>
>>64337680
I didnt like him.. and the big shit stain down his face just made him even worst.....

They cut Tom Bombadil (an actual complete scene from the books) from LOTR

But completely add Radagast as an extra character when it is only through a story gandalf tells to the hobbits one night that he is even in the story at all...
>>
what's wrong with him? is he completely different in the book?
>>
>>64339133

he's not even in the books, he's just mentioned in a brief paragraph.

all this rabbit sledding and weedsmoking birdshit is entirely made up. if JRR Tolkien was alive it would probably kill him if he watched the Hobbit.
>>
File: Hackson.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Hackson.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>
>>64339251
>I may have gone too far in a few places ..
>>
>>64339121
Wait. I've seen this photo used for years as a reaction image... But us it from 9/11?
>>
>>64337680
He should have been in the movie for a minute tops to tell Gandalf there was shit going down at the fortress and that's it. We didn't need 5 minutes of him fucking around with his animals and the rabbit sledding shit.
>>
>>64338588
King Kong is good, though.
>>
>>64339293

Tripfags really are this retarded.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.