[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Making a Murderer thread is deleted while meme threads are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>Making a Murderer thread is deleted while meme threads are still up
Let's try to pick up from where we left off.

JUST.
>>
>>64337196
Do you think Steven did it? Is he retarded? He has an IQ of 70.
>>
How do the prosecutors and investigators in this case sleep at night?
>>
>>64337261
Regardless of whether Steven did it or not, Brendan had nothing to do with it

Teresa's ex-boyfriend was a bit suspicious
>>
>>64337261
I just finished episode 3, it's probably a bad idea for me to be making a thread about it desu.

Honestly so far it sounds like he did it, but him and his nephew are so absolutely fucking retarded that it's entirely possible that he didn't.
>>
>>64337291
The sheriffs office is also equally retarded and also that fucking blood vial.
>>
>>64337261
It's quite clear that he did something. They found his DNA on the first woman's fingernails.
>>
>>64337327
it's like this show is trying to teach me something that i already knew: everyone in Wisconsin is retarded.
>>
>>64337351
What? No they didn't
>>
>>64337351
Actually they didn't, that was her DNA. Pay attention.
>>
Honestly the fact that bald dickhead Lenk found the toyota keys has me thinking the cops are dumb enough to sctually do this. Remember the insurance company the protected the county from lawsuit damages was able to deny coverage on Steven's civil suit holding the county itself liable for the $36 million
>>
>>64337271
by being white
>>
>>64337261
He went to con college and came out learned and with a vendetta against the system. He did it to be sure. The question is whether you're dumb enough to think avery lives matter.
>>
>>64337565
Kind of harsh. I'm on the side of the fence who thinks essential freedom, rights and judicial process should be available for all, no matter your education, background, or family. But that's just me. This show points out the faults in our court system like cracks of a foundation. Great show.
>>
>pawn traffic cop calls in the licence plate of Teresa's car on Nov 3rd, even describing the make and year
>car isn't found until Nov 5th

How was the case not just thrown out at this point, shit's ridiculous

Fucking America
>>
>dat blood vial
>>
>>64337196
>meme threads are still up
ha I wish. Actually it's just Star Wars threads.
>>
Avery was quite good looking in his 20s tbd
>>
>>64337261
Asking whether or not he did it completely misses the point of the documentary. What he went through wasn't about guilt it was about the right to a fair trial.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.