[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys know black people knew how to play chess?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 700x393
Did you guys know black people knew how to play chess?
>>
Black people love chess. It's a way to hustle while seeming smart.
>>
The king stay the king.
>>
SO YOU SAYIN
YOU SAYIN
WE BE
WE BE LIKE
PAWNS N SHIEEEEEEET
>>
>>64337169
I was all for the wire until one of the characters was pretending he could read
>>
>>64337481
Hello Reddit
>>
>>64337169

scenes like this is why the wire is shit in comparison to the sopranos

dude cheesboard analogies lmao
>>
Are we finally at the point where we can all admit that The Wire was never good?
>>
>>64337491
>>>/c/
>>>/u/
>>>/ck/
>>
>>64337496
DUDE MEADOW IS A WHORE AND AJ IS A SLACKER LMAO
DUDE MOBSTERS HAVE REGULAR FAMILY PROBLEMS LMAO
DUDE PEOPLE WATCH MOB SHOWS OR MOVIES FOR THE MOBSTER'S FAMILIES LMAO
>>
>>64337200
And one of them gets to be white for an hour.
>>
>>64337496
Dude DUCKS ANALOGY
>>
how often do we have to have this same thread where we pretend this scene is supposed to be taken at face value and the analogy is being played straight?
>>
Chess/Dominos was a pretty popular daily activity for blacks in the 60's and 70's when TV was shit and hiphop wasn't around yet.
>>
>>64337597
At least those ducks could fucking ACT you sack of shit blinded by your own cuckedness
>>
>>64337618
Calm down Jethro.
>>
>>64337649
The wire sucks dick, Kareem
>>
>>64337510
yes
some parts were good in season 1
people thought season 3 was good because it featured Omar

everything else was shit
>>
>>64337660
You strike me as a person who'd rave over the latest episode of Breaking Pleb.
>>
>>64337693
>person

Nice try, charlatan Wire fan
>>
File: 1441390678935.jpg (23 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1441390678935.jpg
23 KB, 409x409
>>64337693
BB was infinitely better than the wire, the latest episode was good as well. But /tv/ is highly contrarian so if something is good people will think it is good and therefore /tv/ will pretend to hate it and vice versa.

inb4 hello reddit
>>
Back when I used to work retail a old black co-worker of mine would talk chess with me occasionally. He really knew his shit but was also from a generation when many blacks actually took pride in education and hobbies that weren't just basketball. So while rare, it is possible for blacks to be into chess.
>>
Of course they would play chess
they was kings and shiet
>>
ay mr nugget
>>
>>64337169
That is literally the best scene in television history.
>>
>>64338157
hello reddit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.