[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did Anakin know how to turn into a force ghost?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
how did Anakin know how to turn into a force ghost?
>>
Why wouldn't he be able to know? He probably just figured it out like Kenobi and Yoda.
>>
File: tupac.jpg (41 KB, 570x344) Image search: [Google]
tupac.jpg
41 KB, 570x344
>>
>>64335804
they didn't figure it out on their own, they learned it from Qui Gon Jinn
>>
Star Wars fucking sucks
>>
>>64335762
>>64335804
>>64335811

because Lucas doesn't know how to make things consistent

this is why I'm not even mad about Rey's force use, nothing in Star Wars makes sense
>>
>>64335762
he did it by letting go of all his hate as he died.
>>
As if Obi Wan didn't train him, and he was not the chosen one. Also, I think it's implied the Force shows them the way, since well, anyone who touches SW is a hack. I read somewhere Anakin was created by the Force, or some shit like that for him to be the chosen one, so... He is kinda already one with it, from a certain point of view. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
>>
File: special edition.jpg (183 KB, 1920x820) Image search: [Google]
special edition.jpg
183 KB, 1920x820
>>
>>64335908
Kyle pls go
>>
>>64335762
By being Jedi Jesus
>>
It's like Chhristianity, as long as you accept the light side as your savior on your death bed you're home free
>>
Well, given that he was literally conceived by the force, it isnt fsr fetched to say that he learnt it himself without the help of qui gon
>>
>>64335762
Sith lords figured out this shit before Jedis.
>>
>>64335762
listen OP let me break it down for you, anakin was THE jedi right? the chosen one, nigga... he had all of his force abilities from birth. oh but you're probably saying to yourself, why didn't he use lightning against sebulba? calm down little nigga, listen to yourself
>>
>>64335810
HAHHAHA! NOW dso the COnfuse travoilta one !!! SCOREW!!!
>>
The Force bless Harmy.
>>
Obi won had to study and train for years to attain it. I think kwai gon gin or how ever the fuck you spell it figured it out by complete accident. In the third movie yoda gives obi won instructions on how to train to be immortal while he is watching over luke on tattooine. Yeah i cant spell whatever.

All that being said. I dont think there is any real logic behind it. Just something "nice" to add to the feel of the ending of the movie. Unless vader found some old sith writings or something but that never happened in any of the movies and was not talked about. Yes he was conceived by the force possibly according to his mom. Or she got knocked up by some random dude and the force felt bad so they were like hey lets hang out in this kid so he can be a bad ass for a while before getting bested by some winkly old fuck
>>
Sidious could have taught him how
>>
>>64335841

the original trilogy is fine just the retarded reverse retcons in the prequels ruin everything
>>
>>64336500
the idea of training to be a force ghost didn't really exist in the prequels
It wasn't a power but another vague aspect of force mysticism
>>
>>64336622
This. "Force Lightning" wasn't something you gained by putting a rank into the Sith Lord multiclass, either.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.