[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will it ever be topped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: T2-Poster.jpg (428 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
T2-Poster.jpg
428 KB, 1000x1426
will it ever be topped?
>>
Many have tried, even come close, but no... it will not be topped.
>>
>>64328827
You don't think it was topped by Emilia Clarke and Jai Courtney?
>>
Tryhards will tell you 1 is better but we all know 2 is better
>>
>>64328827
No.
>>
>>64329537
T2 is literally and objectively perfect in every way
>>
>>64329537
Except that 1 is better. But, whatever helps you sleep.
>>
>>64329537
2 is perfect for what it is (except for maybe John's 90's radicalness), but I much prefer 1.
>>
>>64329578
>T2 is literally and objectively perfect in every way
How did the T-1000 get sent back in time?
>>
No
I still cry when t850 dies
>>
>>64328827
The first Terminator is 100 percent superior.
>>
>>64328827
Rewatch it.

It's shitty, Furlong can't act and make it unwatchable.
>>
>>64329854

>except for maybe John's 90's radicalness

the movie was made in 91 you fucking cock sucker. What do you want him to act like? an emasculated pussy millennial?
>>
>>64329911
>How did the T-1000 get sent back in time?
The Sky Net had a time machine too
>>
>>64330881
>a flaw that was common in the 90s is good because it was made in the 90s
Rad opinion dude, cowabunga to that!
>>
File: 1451203713038.jpg (31 KB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
1451203713038.jpg
31 KB, 500x190
>>64331125

Please cuck elsewhere.
>>
>>64328827
>mfw at age 6 when terminator kills himself in the end and give john the thumbs up at the end of the movie. shed some tears tbhfamily
>>
>>64331125
>Rad opinion dude, cowabunga to that!

You do know that's what kids acted like in the 90s?

It would be like a film made about a kid that age set in 2014 and he's a whining emo faggot bitching about being offended.
>>
>people actually saying 1 is better
damn this board is full of tryhards.
Rewatch Terminator 1, its actually shit.

They still air Terminator 2 on movie channels, and its aged surprisingly well for what it is. Other movies that have aged well include The Thing, Alien etc.

Terminator 1 has not aged well, it actually looks like an old low quality movie. Idk what the budget of it was, but it had to be considerably lower because the quality is just shit.
>Terminator 2 is just too popular, so I claim I like shitty low quality Terminator 1.
>*tips* hipster glasses
>>
bump all james cameron threads

bump all james cameron topics

bump all james cameron films
>>
>>64331267
>Terminator 1 has not aged well, it actually looks like an old low quality movie. Idk what the budget of it was, but it had to be considerably lower because the quality is just shit.

About $6 million
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.