[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SNOKE'S IDENTITY REVEALED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: snoke.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
snoke.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-the-force-awkens-deleted-scenes/4/

In a deleted scene, Snoke says the following: “Kylo Ren, I watched the Galactic Empire rise, and then fall." So Snoke was alive to see Sheev create the Empire. I think we all know who he really is.
>>
File: 1451358105194.jpg (86 KB, 674x505) Image search: [Google]
1451358105194.jpg
86 KB, 674x505
nope
>>
>>64328644
Epic
I regret that I have but one upboat to give
>>
No

Jar Jar was going to be in place of count dooku, but Lucas chickened out.
>>
>>64328644
djello reddet
>>
>>64328735
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
File: starwars.webm (592 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
starwars.webm
592 KB, 640x480
>>64328682
>Yaddle'sClitorus.avi
>>
>>64328644
or it means snoke is an old man?
the start of the clone wars happened like 30 years prior to the start of TFA. Snoke could have been a senators kid and watched everything happen.
>>
>>64328644
Snoke is a force ghost CONFIRMED

It is literally the only way Anakin could have brought balance to the force.
>>
>>64328644
i like the theory that hes vaders corpse and that hes what his force ghost left behind and its just pure evil at this point
>>
Snoke is the hebrew word for jar.
>>
>Hey guys what if Jar Jar Binks was actually a Sith? Wouldn't that be so freakin epic and unexpected? Please upvote this.
>>
>>64328899
>keeps clicking after the program is obviously loading
I hope your family gets cancer and you have to watch them die slowly.
>>
>>64328843
Hello Reddit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.