[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Bill Cosby's wife knew he was drugging and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: billandcamillecosby.jpg (40 KB, 597x400) Image search: [Google]
billandcamillecosby.jpg
40 KB, 597x400
Do you think Bill Cosby's wife knew he was drugging and raping women on a regular basis? He was married to her before the first allegations and she is his business manager so there is a good chance she's known about it for decades and is either ok with it because she too is a deviant or she just turns a blind eye to it because 'men have needs'.

What does /tv/ think?

Also is she half white? And why drug and rape women for years when you already had a 7 for a nigger(at least when she was young, now she looks like a bald goblin)?
>>
He made me watch.
HE MADE ME WAAAATCH.
>>
File: 08607.png (97 KB, 265x263) Image search: [Google]
08607.png
97 KB, 265x263
>>64328289
Alright
>>
>>64328289
I think she was just grateful he didn't leave her a single mother like most black men would.
>>
>>64328289
If you watch his old comedy routines he seems to imply you couldn't get much past her. She may not have known he was a serial rapist, I'm still not sure he was a serial rapist, but she knew he was fucking other women without a doubt.
>>
She probably didn't even know they were married.
>>
File: lesbian_cuisine.jpg (58 KB, 555x409) Image search: [Google]
lesbian_cuisine.jpg
58 KB, 555x409
Betcha she's a lesbian.
>>
She's not half white. And of course she knew, the wife always knows.
>>
>>64328289
She didn't know

Because he didn't rape or drug anybody

I don't get why tumblr is pushing the anit-cosby shit here like I really don't see the point
>>
Of course she knew

Only 6 months after meeting Cosby she got drugged and raped and woke up with a wedding ring
>>
>>64332811
He's a black of course he did it.
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>64332811
>>64333099
>dumbasses speaking as if they knew what really happen
>>
>>64328289
Rich wives always know. But they stfu for the money. Bill's wife was probably glad he was raping someone else.
>>
>>64334203
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64328289
He was having affairs, he didn't rape anyone
>>
>>64334291
Do something about then you cunt. Im doing it again and you still aint gonna do shit.

Control yourself.
>>
>>64334291
Kek
>>
>>64334291

>being an internet tough guy on 4chan

Shut the fuck up, faggot
>>
File: select_all_images_of_pasta.jpg (126 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
select_all_images_of_pasta.jpg
126 KB, 800x600
>>64334291
>>
allegedly
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.