[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reddit remarking its the best movie of the year >All oscar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 7482920_orig.jpg (167 KB, 353x590) Image search: [Google]
7482920_orig.jpg
167 KB, 353x590
>Reddit remarking its the best movie of the year
>All oscar sites saying it should be in the running for oscars.
>Its in the imdb top 100 above the original rocky
>Decide to watch it
>It's just a flick

Srsly what the fuck is going on here?
>>
what's wrong with it being a 8/10 flick?
only a pleb can only enjoy films
true patricians can enjoy everything - flicks, movies, films and cinema
limiting yourself to one type is the epitome of self-cucking tendencies
>>
File: 1450731019575.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1450731019575.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
also
>Reddit remarking its the best movie of the year
how would you know what plebbit thinks unless you browsed plebbit yourself?
>>
movie was pretty bad also would be better if they made him some young new boxer and not the son of creed because fuck old ass sylvester stallone is not enough throwback to the rocky movies we need more names from the other rocky movies.
>>
>>64323434
BBC is going on. Everyone wants to get cucked by the BBC.
>>
>>64323552
>flicks, movies, films and cinema
Is there a difference or are they the same thing just with autistic preferences?
>>
>>64323434
Do you really think flicks, movies and films are categories of how good the motion picture is?

You are fucking retarded and should go back to where you came from.
>>
>>64323752
This.
When black do average white things we overcompensate
>>
>>64323434
>Its in the imdb top 100 above the original rocky

Now that you mention it, I can actually see how it might be the better Rocky movie. Less Rocky autism.
>>
>>64323434
I was really not expecting much when I watched it, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a pretty good flick, but not Oscar worthy.
>>
>>64323754
Yes.
>>
>>64323434
I hate this new
>good guy loses
meme
>>
>>64323962
You mean like the original Rocky?
>>
>>64323705
What reason would Rocky have to train some random ass boxer to which he has no connection?
>>
>>64323705

>He didn't watch rocky v
>>
It was pretty good. I wasn't optmistic at all going in but it surprised me completely. The original Rocky is still unbeatable because it's the most consistent, original and solid one of them all, but this one could maybe be second or third best.

They really tried to introduce some new things to the genre that ended up working pretty well, like the longshot fight in the middle. My only complaint is that I the final opponent, the biggest cunt in the universe, wasn't physically intimidating at all. I mean, Jesus Christ, what a skinnyfat fucking loser.
>>
>>64324334
>the final opponent, the biggest cunt in the universe, wasn't physically intimidating at all. I mean, Jesus Christ, what a skinnyfat fucking loser.
same. Ivan Drago was memorable for a reason
>>
Stallone is oscar baiting so hard, nigga even got cancer in this lmao
>>
>>64323434
I thought it was good but nowhere near as perfect as rocky.

It had some great moments but some really overly dramatic ones too. Besides the motivation of the character dont really make sense
>>
>>64324334
That skinny fat loser is Tony Bellew, a legit boxing champion. He'd light your faggot ass up, cuckboy.
>>
CREED WAS ALRIGHT. NOT BEST OF THE YEAR, BUT IT'S GOOD.
>>
>>64324334
Agreed, definitely not as great as 1, but maybe ties with Balboa

The other ones are sillier but very rewatchable.
That fucking robot in IV i swear

V the worst by far
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.