[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objective best pixar movie. Don't even bother debating it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: walls.jpg (73 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
walls.jpg
73 KB, 486x720
Objective best pixar movie. Don't even bother debating it.
>>
agreed
>>
File: best-pixar-movie-romance.jpg (86 KB, 790x443) Image search: [Google]
best-pixar-movie-romance.jpg
86 KB, 790x443
<3
>>
Do I look like I'm trying to debate it?
>>
The Incredibles is my favorite. WallE's magnificent though.
>>
>>64320965
Seems about right
>>
Wall-E is amazing for the first half an hour or so, then it drops the ball into generic comedy adventure.

The Incredibles is the best and most consistent. It's the most accomplished, even if the rendering looks like ass now.
>>
>>64320965
>Don't even bother debating it.
k. delete your thread. you already won.
>>
I put up next to Inside Out for best Pixar film.
>>
Incredibles is better by a country mile
>>
Toy Story is the best
>>
>>64320965
It was pretty cute, although I personally find it kinda boring.
>>
It suffers from the same issue as UP, it's only good for a period of time

>UP is good for 15 minutes
>The first half of Wall-E is good

Unlike Inside Out that is good all the way through
>>
>>64320965

It's my favourite, but I concede that there are others that are just as good if not better.

Wall-E looks amazing. It is the only Computer Animated Film with Live Action parts integrated into it. it has motion blur, zoom focus and a dozen other things that gives it a very documentary feel to it no other computer Animated Film has. But after they leave Earth the movie does lose a lot of the charm it had, the soundscape and bleak emptiness to it.
>>
>>64322443
It's like someone had an interesting thought and the powers that be decided it's a great idea for a movie, when it probably coulf work better as a short.
>>
>>64322599

That accurately describes why the Good Dinosaur was so shit.
>>
Ratatouille is best.
>>
>>64320965
pixar has made some great movies and there are a few that are great.

i agree that wall-e is without a doubt the best pixar movie, and is one of the greatest love stories ever told. but that is why it is such a great pixar move.

it is literally a love story not even between two cartoons, but two cartoon robots. but i have never been so invested in a love story movie than i was the first time i watched wall-e.

yea yea feminism, idealism, racism whatever. we are all just dumb fucks doing our shit, and every once in a while a gorgeous eva appears. wall-e is the perfect romance movie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.