[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: the-interview-dvd-cover-17.jpg (815 KB, 1550x2200) Image search: [Google]
the-interview-dvd-cover-17.jpg
815 KB, 1550x2200
What went wrong?
>>
I thought it was okay. Kim jong un/franco stole the show i thought.
>>
The email that got leaked because of it were funnier than most Hollywood comedies
>>
Pretty fun movie.

Nobody should have expected a film.
>>
What went right you mean? For a shitty comedy they got the best publicity you could ever hope for
>>
>>64320034
Seth Rogan is what went wrong
>>
>>64320034

Nothing, it was pretty funny. You guys trip over yourselves to meme about it, but it had a number of laughs, was dumb FUN.
>>
The important thing is that it gave the important message of what a joke North Korea is. The funniest thing is how it revealed how lame NK actually was.
>>
>>64320286

South Korea, pls go.
>>
Vote for the Best Board of 2015

http://strawpoll.me/6415189
>>
the guy who play kim jong un now stars on the most racist television show currently airing
>>
>>64320277
>just turn your brain off! it's like being a retard for a while. it's great!
>>
File: 1445720841559.jpg (288 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1445720841559.jpg
288 KB, 720x540
reminder that DPRK removed marxism from its constitution
>>
File: francos shiggy mural.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
francos shiggy mural.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>>64320323

>Only watch thoroughly intellectually engaging, patrician fare, for any less and my /tv/ bros might make fun of me, then I don't know what i'd do!
>>
>>64320323
>I only watch le mature films for mature people such as myself
here's your fedora sir
>>
>>64320286
Yeah you gobble that nork propaganda up you gullible retard
>>
>>64320034
Not political enough and extremely phoned in. Which is a waste since North Koreans were trying to get their hands on this movie and could've been a great opportunity to liberate their minds but they probably just ended up confused and offended.
>>
>>64320115
ye this

weed lmao guy could have been completely cut out of the movie and it would have been way better
>>
DEY H8 US CUZ DEY 8'NT US LMAO
>>
>>64320394

This, it had the opportunity to tear down figurative walls and bring about immense socio-political change, to reveal that art can still matter in this new millennium. Squandered potential really.
>>
Nothing. It's was great. Shut the fuck up, and go back to your corner, nigger.
>>
>>64320034
Already shit since it has rogen in it
>>
>>64320034
Nothing. It was exactly what it wanted to be.
>>
>>64320350
He didn't say that. He simply implied that that's a very retarded approach to things.
Every time I watch a movie people tell me "you have to shut your brain off to watch" it's a shitty movie that people unironically enjoy because they are too stupid to understand it's why it's shit.
>>
>>64320034
Because it was 2014
>>
>>64321827
>Every time I watch a movie people tell me "you have to shut your brain off to watch" it's a shitty movie that people unironically enjoy because they are too stupid to understand it's why it's shit.

Really interesting stuff, thanks
>>
>>64320034
rogan was the worst part

otherwise its a good movie
>>
>>64320034
The so called controversy surrounding it created more hype than anyone should ever expect from a Seth Rogen/James Franco movie

Honestly it wasn't bad for one of their movies, although the pacing felt sort of strange. The actor who played Kim Jong Un did an excellent job
>>
>>64320394
The thing is though it wasn't until the letter released and the whole publicity thing happened that North Koreans were seriously trying to get their hands on it.

At that point the film was made, and it was originally going to be a film nobody hyped or cared about and a comedy film for a niche of stoners.
>>
>>64320307
>no /po/
That's a shit list to be quite honest my dude.
>>
Seth Rogan and James Franco are 100% unlikeable/unfunny
>>
File: francotastic.png (166 KB, 292x284) Image search: [Google]
francotastic.png
166 KB, 292x284
>>64322996
So you're saying....
>>
File: franco-room.jpg (146 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
franco-room.jpg
146 KB, 800x450
>>64322996

Franco's pretty endearing in it tbvh, just seems like he's having fun yukking it up.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.