[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY was this ashtray in the interrogation room?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (31 KB, 829x375) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31 KB, 829x375
WHY was this ashtray in the interrogation room?
>>
>>64319666
Tell that Takajnjakloob
>>
>>64319666
>Vader's ashes
>>
sith niggas always be smokin dat kush u feel me?
>>
>>64319666
>satan trips

Probably this >>64319880
>>
>>64319666
That's where he stamps out his clove cigarettes.
>>
>>64319880
How did someone collect Vaders ashes?
>>
Meditation smoke shit.
>>
>>64320460
It stands to reason that Luke collected the ashes of his father after he was cremated, and Kylo eventually got ahold of it (what with his obsession and all).
>>
Did Vader's helmet get blowed up with the Starkiller, or did they extract it before they evacuated?
>>
>>64319880
Pretty sure Anakin didn't leave a body behind like Obi Wan and Yoda
>>
Either >>64320511 or it's the opposite and makes the people he interrogates uncomfortable with smoke or something. Opposite aromatherapy. I highly doubt Ren would just leave the ashes of someone he thought so highly of just laying out like that. Or slam his helmet into it like that.

OR maybe it's some baby powder to keep the mask from chafing his neck and chin
>>
>>64320460
Could just be the dirt from where his pyre on Endor was.

That or Vader had a grave of some sort which contained his cremains
>>
>>64320511
>>64320627
That's gay as fuck
>>
>>64320460
They had his helmet.

What's so absurd about finding his ashes?
>>
File: screen.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>64320553
>>64320607
>>
>>64320607
Luke burned his armor/protheses - it's ash left from buring all that non-organic staff
>>
>>64320523
>It stands to shilling that Luke collected the ashes of his father after he was cremated, and Kylo eventually got ahold of it (what with his autism and all).

Fixed for you.
>>
>>64320693
He becomes a force ghost and the other 2 we've seen become force ghosts didn't leave any body
>>
>>64320780
Qui Gonn did
>>
>>64320863
Qui Gonn didn't complete the force ghost training
>>
>>64320780
Armor/protheses wasn't part of Anakin's body - only organic parts disappeared. As I remember Obi-Wan also left his clothes.
>>
>>64320890
Of course he did. He's the one who taught Yoda and Obi Wan
>>
>>64319666
To burn prisoners with red hot iron. Kids these days can't into torture methods.
>>
>>64320906
Go rewatch TCW anon, he didn't become a fully fledged force ghost, only a disembodied voice with pretty fairy lights
>>
>>64320460
you niggers really need to stop watching movies you can't even comprehend.

I bet you break a sweat watching capeshit.

>vaders body was cremated
>Luke had the ashes on whatever planet he trained young jedis on, probably in some fucking bedroom or some shit
>Kylo eventually goes crazy and steals them after whatever he did on that planet

HURRRR YOU FUCKING MONGOS
>>
Vaders ashes he uses to power up. I think the fact that he uses sith artifacts to boost his shit shouldnt be overlooked just because it wasn't obvious.
>>
>>64319666
i thought it was something akin to hot coals to use as a torture appliance
>>
>>64320607
Why not though? Qui-Gon left a body behind to be burned, surely he ashed up too
>>
>>64320231
underrated post
>>
>>64320460

You can't imagine Kylo Ren taking a shuttle to Endor and sweeping up the pyre's ashes with a dustpan & broom?
>>
You fucking mongs, Vader CAN'T have ashes because he's a force ghost and Jedi who become ghosts' bodies disappear at death.
>>
kylo has developed a crippling death stick addiction
>>
File: this is my fetish.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
this is my fetish.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>64321011
Seems inefficient when you have >designated torture droids
>>
Why would Vader's ashes be in the interrogation room?
>>
>>64319666
>Snoke
>Smoke
tobacco lobby
>>
Anakin had to dissipate for a corporeal Force ghost to be generated. So no ashes.

>inb4 Qui-Gon

He only gets to be a disembodied voice, not a full apparition.
>>
>>64320780
desu tho he was evil for a while
maybe the evil robot body was left behind but his "redeemed" force ghost soul thing passed through
>>
What determines straight death/voice/full on ghost?
>>
At one point pretty early in the making of TFA there was a rumor about a scene where Kylo goes to Endor and kills some Ewoks for revenge and takes the helmet. It might have been something to flesh out backstory that was never intended to be used in the movie. This leaked right before the first set of production paintings that then showed the melted helmet being held by the bad guy that became Kylo. So, I'm assuming they're Vader's ashes since he did leave a body and didn't vanish.
>>
>>64321080
We know that, but Kylo doesn't. He's the "fucking mong" jacking it to ashes of a burnt cape.
>>
>>64321174
arbitrary decisions made by the writers it seems. there's no consistency.
>>
>>64321174

Yoda was on the verge of explaining it in Episode III, but didn't.
>>
>>64321174
You need to get training by force people on the force planet in the deep core, something about accepting death

Qui Gonn almost figured out but died too soon / violently, came back as a disembodied voice and told Yoda to go to the force planet to get teaching

At the end of RotS Yoda tells Obi he'll teach him
>>
>>64321182
Which makes it even weirder that those precious ashes are in the interrogation room.
>>
>>64321127
maybe Kylo takes off his mask eventually when interregating to show he's human and maybe make them feel more open or some shit, maybe make them feel calmer then force fuck em

he seems to be a crazy lil ducker like that
>>
>>64321248
There's a deleted scene in attack of the clones where qui gon is talking to yoda and telling him he'll train him to become a ghost. It's not even laim neeson's voice and looked stupid.
>>
Maybe it's something you burn and the fumes make people more willing to talk.
>>
>>64321274
I forgot that's where they were until it was pointed out here. I knew what they were when I saw them, and remembered them from the movie, but I thought they were in his office or something like that.
>>
>>64321046
Think it would be even funnier having two disgruntled stormtroopers having to go around collecting all of that crap. Can totally see them

>Ashes got blown away, what now?
>just scoop up some dirt, dumbass won't know the difference.
>>
File: 1430218687279.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1430218687279.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>64320460
When Luke and Vader were escaping, Luke took Vader's mask off. When they cremated Vader in Endor, Vader had his mask back on. How?

And Kylo had Vader's burnt mask. 30 years after the fact. How again?
>>
>>64321464
Luke put his mask back on and carried him out.
>>
>>64321464
>And Kylo had Vader's burnt mask. 30 years after the fact. How again?
He went to Endor and got it. I'm sure Luke just left his body there after the fire. I doubt he wanted to show up at the Ewok party with their greatest enemies body and say "Darth Vader is my father!". Kylo would have known the family secret though and where to find it.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.