[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really like the movie Signs, but for some reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Alien Signs.jpg (43 KB, 726x289) Image search: [Google]
Alien Signs.jpg
43 KB, 726x289
I don't really like the movie Signs, but for some reason this two second moment really sticks out to me as fantastic even though it's literally just an alien looking at the camera.
>>
>>64311600

the whole movie had basically set itself up for that scene imo, and then they really didnt know where to take it from there
>>
I think it's because if aliens were real that's the most realistic way they'd be caught out camera
>>
>>64311600
The whole theater got shook when this happened. it was awesome.
>>
>>64311600
You should thank immersion
>>
Huer hurr dey wez demons
>>
>>64311780
>bipedal anthropomorphic aliens
>realistic
>>
>>64311600
It was the best part for me as well.. Truly a 10/10 thrill.
Also the end was nice because it speaks to those who believe everything is for a reason and whatnot and the asthma kid really made it down to earth and not supernatural.
>>
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>64311780

This. That scene was great because of how genuine it felt. Like an actual clip you'd see on the news.
>>
What I don't understand is why are they naked? Especially considering how weak they are to water.
>>
that scene IS the movie

nothing else makes sense or is worth seeing

a slight shower of rain would kill the fucking things
>>
I really don't remember anything in Signs except that shot.
>>
>>64312882
Very much so. All space faring creatures in the known universe are bipedal mammals.
>>
File: SignsFrog.png (137 KB, 817x626) Image search: [Google]
SignsFrog.png
137 KB, 817x626
>>64311600
>I don't really like the movie Signs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.