[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst sitcom of all time? Seinfeld for reddit/girls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 2124371385[1].jpg (35 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
2124371385[1].jpg
35 KB, 400x276
Is this the worst sitcom of all time? Seinfeld for reddit/girls.

>le smelly cat XD
>>
Quirky humour was not overused as it is today, so it was tolerable.
And even so, it was only Phoeby who displayed that sort of humour, and she was always the most hated character.
>>
>>64310934

That's just part of it. The whole romance crap and will they/won't they?

Here phamilia why don't you watch this episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT2SfODvfFQ
>>
>>64310370
> my sense of humour......is too advanced......for the likes, of you
>>
>>64311000
The romance plot was contrived, I'll give you that.

And I love Always Sunny, and you posted my favorite episode of it, so congratulations. I'd upboat your post if I could.
>>
>>64311052

> i...don't know...how to......properly....post
> i....unironically....like a.......girl's show
>>
It was bad, but do you really think it's any different or worse than Two and a Half Men? Or Big Bang Theory? TV has pretty much always been terrible, and Friends is no exception to that.

>>64310934
>it was tolerable.

Nostalgia goggles or you were too young to know what unbearable TV was.

>>64311052
There are varying degrees of sophistication in humor, as in almost everything. You can't even deny it.
>>
>>64311209

>do you really think it's any different or worse than Two and a Half Men? Or Big Bang Theory?

No, they're the same. Friends just started it all and was the most popular.
>>
UNAGI
>>
>>64310370
It's strange because I can't watch reruns but at the time, especially in the first few seasons, it was funny and for a mainstream sitcom pushed the limits of what was allowed on TV. But then it was just >le ross and rachel soap opera.
>>
PIVOT
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-31-12h36m05s024.png (457 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-31-12h36m05s024.png
457 KB, 700x472
I like to use this show as a judge of character, since everyone's seen it.

I ask "Who's your favorite character on the show?".

If the answer is anything but Chandler, I immediately cease contact with that person.
>>
>>64311408
there is nothing strange about it. people can shitpost ironically all they want, its the funniest show.. ever probably.
>>
>>64310370
you are literally only saying le smelly cat because your a millennial whose grown up on this shit.

if you were a normal adult you would have laughed at smelly cat when it first aired and not give a shit about it today
>>
File: 1414890872500.jpg (169 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1414890872500.jpg
169 KB, 500x477
>>64311556

>its the funniest show.. ever probably.
>>
>>64311634
>if you were a normal adult you would have laughed at smelly cat when it first aired and not give a shit about it today

Just because baby boomers find this shit entertaining. An adult nowadays wouldn't laugh at the garbage.
>>
>>64311896
BAZOOPA!
>>
>>64310370
It is certainly not the worst, but it is overrated.
>>
File: anger.jpg (20 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
20 KB, 1366x768
>>64311896
That's because, in the 90's, we actually had a sense of humor. Writers didn't need graphic rapes and heads being lobbed off to get half a rise out of jaded, autistic fucks like you.
>>
I never found it that funny but I still enjoyed it.
>>
>>64312355
>dubs = truth

Tired of shitty autistic faggots who think humor is "be as edgy as possible"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.