[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XFILES NEW SEASON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Why didn't you tell me the Morgan brothers were back? I thought it'd be another Carter/Spotnitz shitfest but Spotnitz must be too busy with his new Netflix show. I'm pretty fucking hyped about Darin's return, he's hasn't really worked since Millennium, despite being one of the most brilliant writers alive His Jose Chung scientology episode was GOAT. Vince Gilligan owes his entire career to ripping off his style. Judging from the title, it might be similar to his unproduced Night Stalker script, which is one of the best TV scripts I've ever read.

http://thex-fileslexicon.blogspot.com/2010/04/m-word.html

Also interested in Glen's Home sequel, which should at least deliver on the creepy atmosphere. The fact that every episode is written and directed by a single person is interesting. Wong has proven himself to be the shitty part of the duo and has made some truly horrible career choices while Glen was doing respectable, small old-fashioned horror remakes.
>>
Unfortunately "home again" is not a sequal to "home!" I KNOW RIGHT!? Have u seen this?
https://youtu.be/UgRUzEdPfHA
>>
>>64312255
gillian is such a milf
>>
>>64312255
So it is his Night Stalker script
Neat I guess
>>
>>64312255
>Joel playing Alex Jones
>>
>>64310360
wong is back as well
>>
>>64312728
they're each doing their own episode, instead of doing them together
Wong is doing a mythology episode
>>
>>64310360
>My Struggle

But in German isn't that...
>>
>>
>>
I've never been more hyped for anything else in my life than Darin's episode.
>>
>>64313282
I have the pdf to the old script, anyone want it?
>>
>>64312976
It's a reference to the novel by Knausgaard which in turn is a reference to muh Hitler
>>
>>64313338
ye
>>
so where is bravo VINCE?
>>
>>64313583
Saul called
>>
What's the best place to upload a pdf file? Mediafire is now asking for an email account and I dont wanna sign up

>>64313556
Looks like they're sticking to it pretty closely, this scene is obviously
>>64313153

>>64313583
Saul Season 2
>>
>>64314040
>>
>>64314150
>>
>>64310360
Also, Twin Peaks or something.

Who gives a shit too busy talking about Star Wars.
>>
https://scribd.com/doc/294369283/Night-Stalker-The-M-Word
>>
>>64310360
There were threads before.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.