[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AH THE FRENCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: ORSON WINE.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ORSON WINE.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
AH THE FRENCH
>>
>RMMMEH
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
CHAMPAGNE
>>
zzzzalways been celebraated for its exssslnce
>>
It's fehhmentud indeh bottllll
>>
... she dun do anything?
>>
it tis a california whine
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (128 KB, 1032x764) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
128 KB, 1032x764
>>64310098
Luke?
>>
File: oww.png (281 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
oww.png
281 KB, 400x346
>>
Full of country goodness and green peaniss.
>>
The great part about that was how the two actors could clearly tell they shouldn't have continued the scene in most of the takes, but they did anyway cause they didn't wanna look like assholes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40
>>
>>64310621
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>64310731
Is Orson Welles the original JUST?
>>
>>64310807
yes. he went from innovative filmmaker to a transformer meme in the 80's
>>
>>64310807
He just likes frozen peas and box wine. Leave him alone.
>>
>>64310712
lol
>>
>>64310864
Jug wine, not boxed.
>>
In terms of sweaty bearded men, I'm not sure who slurs harder, Zizek or Welles?
>>
>>64310912
jugs and socks are for shitting, wine goes in boxes and movies in your phone
>>
>>64310851
Even though Orson couldn't be bothered to give a single fuck about Transformers, he did do a good job.
>>
>>64310960
Welles, Zizek sniffs and slobbers
>>
>>64310864
What's wrong with frozen peas?
>>
MUAHAAAHAAH
>>
In the depths of your ignorance, what is it that you want?
>>
>>64311024
a consummate professional until the very end
>>
suggested reading
>The most popular Orson Welles video on YouTube, edging out the trailer for “Citizen Kane” and “The War of the Worlds” broadcast of 1938, is called “Orson Welles Drunk Outtake.” It shows him slurring his way through one of those ads in which he intoned, “Paul Masson will sell no wine before its time.” Whether he was drunk, experiencing the effects of medication (he suffered from diabetes and other ailments), or simply very tired is immaterial. What’s striking about the video is its popularity. This is largely how today’s culture has chosen to remember Welles: as a pompous wreck, a man who peaked early and then devolved into hackwork and bloated fiascos.
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/12/07/the-shadow
>>
>>64310712
lmao
>>
CELEBRATED FOR IT'S SEX-ELLENCE
>>
>>64311310
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64310098
whatdidhemeanbythis
>>
>>64310098

THIS, IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST
>>
>>64311399
GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GREEN PEA-NESS
>>
its DISMEMBERMENT!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.