[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /tv/ would you guys watch a film with the following plot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: deportwhites.png (214 KB, 663x820) Image search: [Google]
deportwhites.png
214 KB, 663x820
Tell me /tv/ would you guys watch a film with the following plot?

A race of people are forced to leave their home planet in search of a new habitable planet. This has been a long time coming, as the race has massively destroyed/used up the resources of its current home. Each continent is able to build its bio-dome ship (roughly the size of russia) and set off into space searching for a place to call home.

Many of the poor vagrants get left behind. some of the ships choose to settle in orbit and just live out their lives on the ship forever. Others become jaded and deal with mutiny and turn to smuggling/piracy.

The movie takes place a few hundred years after all of this goes down. Space is run amok, with no governing bodies, and people doing whatever they want. Our heroes find they must travel back to their home world in search of a relic that is said to allow them to travel space at the speed of light so that they may escape the now turbulent area of space they inhabit.

it turns out, without people realizing it, that the people are humans, the planet is earth, its 4000AD, and surprise, the engine that allows for light speed is a myth
>>
>>64307461
A MODEST PROPOSAL

SEND ALL THE DERANGED SALON-READING LIBERALS TO SYRIA
>>
>>64307520
>I'm uneducated. LOL What's satire?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal
>>
I had to stop and look up if Mark Sundeen was a real person.

Either a self-hating cuck or an amusing joke.
>>
>>64307649
You guys need to put down CGI explosion bullshit and develop an eye for subtlety.
>>
>>64307520
>>64307622
>>64307649
>>64307694
When I posted this I did not think the photo would overrun the OP. I literally just picked a random image from my file. ffs
>>
>>64307879
yeah literally no one read your post. personally i still haven't and i'm not going to.
>>
>>64307894
Which is a shame cause its not even about star wars
>>
>>64307622
ITS MERELY A HYPERBOLIC VERSION OF WHAT THEY ACTUALLY WANT

EATING AND MORE TO THE POINT KILLING CHILDREN DOES SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF STREET URCHINS

DEEP DOWN SALON DOES WANT TO DEPORT ALL WHITE MALES, ITS HARDLY SATIRE COMING FROM THEM
>>
>>64307879
>>64307955 (checked)

You're a newfag, I can tell. Your post is too long, and you posted a more interesting pic than your post.
>>
>>64307981
yeah I am a tourist from /sp/ bro
>>
>>64307461
We already have Planet of the apes. Why do we need another one ?
>>
>>64307461
>BlackRascismMatters
>>
I can't wait to write an article called "LET'S ADDRESS THE REAL PROBLEM: HOW TO GET BLACKS TO GO BACK TO AFRICA" and see everyone support my wonderful satire.
>>
File: 19.jpg (3 MB, 2213x3000) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
3 MB, 2213x3000
>>64307955
see this is where you're dumb:

no one cares what you think. people will, 100% of the time, look at the image you posted before anything else. if the image looks more interesting than the boring spiel you typed.

and for the record, if you had just done the smart thing and made a quick jab at Star Wars in the first sentence of your post, someone might have accidentally read it.
>>
>>64308074

^ This. Satire is only allowed if it's against whites.
>>
>>64307879
How new are you?
>>
>>64307879
You brought it upon yourself you fucking idiot 2bh
>>
>>64307694
>That
>Subtle

It's just a slightly more exaggerated version of the kind of articles Salon usually posts. Nothing satirical or subtle about it.
>>
>>64308636
>>64308645
see
>>64308050
>>
File: 1447284946761.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447284946761.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>64307461
>that image
top fucking cuck
>>
>>64307879
>I literally just picked a random image from my file named deportwhites
>>
>>64308825
I couldn't find a pic in my folder that had anything to do with the OP so I just picked one
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.