[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/kanjiklub/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1451318026407.jpg (120 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1451318026407.jpg
120 KB, 1366x768
Will he get his own Origin movie?
>>
>>64305622
Forced memes are shit.
>>
>>64305622
He wasn't kanjiklub, the guys from The Raid were kanjiklub.
>>
>>64305644

It's apparently the new form of viral promoting
>>
>>64305622
he wasn't Kanjiklub, he was Guavian Death Gang
>>
>>64305622
xD staaaahp
>>
>>64305676
This desu, OP is a stupid memer and didn't watch the movie.
>>
>>64305622
If the shitty fucking EU was still around, yes
>>
>>64305644
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
They were forced to do this so they could film on Skellig right?

I felt like I had stepped into a Harry Potter movie.
>>
only one who deserves an origin movie is tr8-t0r, you cuck.
>>
>>64305929
But we already know his origin, he was brainwashed from very young age and is the most loyal Stromtrooper to ever exist.

There's nothing more to tell desu.
>>
>>64305820
Considering Skellig is Irish and this dude is Scottiush I doubt it.

Fuckin yanks.
>>
>>64305971
They would need to expand on his training, considering there were no other Stormtrooper like his. Also, brainwashing didn't work on Finn, meaning Tray Tor's loyalty came from elsewhere. Also, they would need to expand both his and Phasmas character. They could also expand on Phasmas relationship with the stormtroopers, which was never really developed. Only then, Episode IX will be worth it.
>>
>>64306120
like him*
>>
>>64306109
Oh man there's a difference?

You bongs are a mystery a minute.
>>
kanjiklub is a better meme than tr8r
>>
>>64306120
>20 minute long sex scene between Phasma and Tr-8r
>They keep their helmets on
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.