[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obi Wan/Anakin video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: goodfriend.jpg (55 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
goodfriend.jpg
55 KB, 640x853
It's so dense, every single image has so many inconsistencies going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7RNSecaI_4
>>
Poetry.
>>
Of all these videos, none of them have done the perfect edit of:

"And he was a good friend."
"I HATE YOU."
>>
>>64300884
I am the creator of the vid. I tried placing the "I Hate You" after "he was a good friend", but I thought it messed with the flow in the video, it just didn't fit.

Also, it's "too obvious" and I find it funnier without it.
>>
>>64301283
Just add it right at the end

faggot
>>
>>64301283
Fair enough. I'm not saying you should have made the entire video like that, but I just wish there was a 10 second video of that.

Anyway, the "cunning warrior" and Anakin getting fucking lightninged into the wall with his angsty scream gets me every time.
>>
AND I SLAUGHTERED THEM LIKE ANIMALS
>>
>>64301283
>Promoting your own videos

Get the fuck out, faggot.
>>
>>64302302
I'm the OP, and I sure as hell didn't make that video, I saw it linked on here two days ago. stfu faglet
>>
>>64300816
This is a shit meme
>>
>>64301337
that would be redundant, and frankly fucking bad as it ruins the comedic timing of "good friend" redux and the circular composition of the video.

Man, you're a pleb.
>>
>>64300816

This transforms Star Wars into a comedy.
>>
>>64300816
Weird, I watched this today.
>>
>people expecting him to tell Luke that his father was a huge dick
>>
>>64300816
OP are you retarded or did you miss the fact that Obi Wan was hiding that Darth Vader was Luke's father?
>>
Fuck Mark was a beautiful boy before he got his mug smashed in.
>>
>>64303495
>"He was the best starpilot in the galaxy, a cunning warrior, and he was a huge dick."
>>
>>64303677
>did you miss the fact that Obi Wan was hiding that Darth Vader was Luke's father?
When the first star wars movie was made darth vader was not lukes father.
>>
>>64303677
>>64303495

We're just enjoying the poetry, chill
>>
>we didn;t see him killing the sand people
would have added depth mane
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.