[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Ruth dismantles all the pistols and throws them in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 600x338
John Ruth dismantles all the pistols and throws them in the shitter. They're never seen or mentioned again. Mfw it's a literal deconstruction of Chekhov's gun
>>
BIG
>>
During intermission my retarded friend started squealing about how he saw the guy only dump one of the revolvers in the toilet, not both and how he's the killer. He didn't say a word after he found out the truth
>>
YOURE A REAL,IMAGINATIVE NIGGER ARENT CHA

SO

YOURE GOING TO MURDER ME ON SOME FAR FETCHED NIGGER THEORY?

ORCANYOUPROVEITCABRON
>>
So did he really rape this kids son or did he only kill him and make up the rape part to get a rise out of his father?
>>
>>64299500
He made it up to 1) remove him from the situation, and 2) give him an honorable death, go out fighting, defending his sons honor, etc
>>
>>64299225
literally reddit
>>
WARM
>>
>>64299556
Wrong, he just wanted a reason to legally kill him because he murdered a company of blacks during the war. He baited him into picking up the gun.
>>
DINGUS
I
N
G
U
S
>>
>>64299659
haha someone can't read between the lines, huh
>>
>>64299500
He really did suck that big black dingus
>>
>>64299765
haha someone unnecessarily complicates motivations because he's intellectually insecure
>>
>>64299225
Hello reddit
>>
>>64299225
m8 I banged yer mum last nite and literally deconstructed her pussy
>>
>>64299225
>being autistic
>liking movies made by an autistic manchild

sure is reddit in here
>>
File: 1412966885649.gif (979 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1412966885649.gif
979 KB, 500x318
>>64299765
>read between the lines

My brother would do this and make up the most outlandish shit.

I'd even re-watch some of the movies and see absolutely no proof of the crap he would make up.
All to come of as a intellectual movie goer and feel superior.
>>
>>64299225
A LETTUH?
>>
>>64299225

POTTERY
o
t
t
e
r
y
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.