[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was frodo such a pos and useless main character. Sam was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download_20140716_195557.jpg (46 KB, 638x993) Image search: [Google]
download_20140716_195557.jpg
46 KB, 638x993
Why was frodo such a pos and useless main character. Sam was the only hobbit Worth a damn
>>
asdasdsad
>>
>>64298949

That guy looks like The Rock
>>
Discuss my lotr topic you faggots
>>
Because they were Mary Sues
>>
>>64299494
No one cares about capeshit you fucking nerd. Go talk about your manlets walking for twenty hours on ebaums.
>>
Why did frodo leave in the end anyway?
Did he go to the elf valino place or whatever

I mainly had the movies on as background noise, maybe I missed some shit
>>
>>64299705
Because he became the Lord of the Rings
>>
>>64298949

the entire point of the hobbits was that they were POS and useless characters, that's why they were able to carry the ring

frodo was the biggest and most useless piece of shit so he made the best ringbearer, Sam was awesome so carrying the ring would have tempted him to use it to make himself more awesome
>>
>>64299819
>Sam, after all this walking The Fellowship of the Ring™ disbanded, The Two Towers™ fell, and The Return of the King™ to Gondor, and now finally I have become The Lord of the Rings™.
Really, Jackson? You fucking hack.
>>
>>64299889
Sam was the only one willing to put I'm work.

Others were just fuckniggas
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.