[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PHILLL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: PHILLL.png (179 KB, 365x264) Image search: [Google]
PHILLL.png
179 KB, 365x264
PHILLL
>>
YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO YOUNG
>>
>>64298475
YOU DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER 70, AMIRITE?
>>
YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO SPRING HAS SPRUNG
>>
>>64298475
This kid should start posting here. He could be a mouthpiece for our memes
>>
>>64298475
IS THAT YOUUUUUUUU?
>>
>can fuck teenage girls and get away with it

The hero we deserve
>>
>>64298475

Get some sleep Phil. You look tired
>BWEEEEEEEEE
>BWEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: groundhog-daygif-e211ec.gif (2 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
groundhog-daygif-e211ec.gif
2 MB, 260x173
NED!
>>
>>64298817
Does anyone else think this lyric sounds retarded? Why isn't it "You make feel like spring has sprung"?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SwD7RveNE
>>
>>64298861
I wish this time spell had hapenned to me.
>>
>>64298893
I actually had to look it up and the line is supposed to be "You make me feel as though spring has sprung", but in the commercial he clearly says "so", I don't know how they made such a big mistake
>>
>>64298908
Memories.......
>>
>>64298992
...I want to give them to you
>>
This is the kind of shit they play in torture camps. Forced to watch this a thousand times in a row and you'll tell them anything.
>>
Who /Pan/ here?
>>
>>64298893
Listen to the song, that's the actual lyric. I thought the same thing. It still sounds retarded
>>
>>64298951
>go on /tv/
>same threads everyday

No thanks
>>
I had to listen to my drunk dad go on a twenty minute rant about how much he hated that commercial and would kill that kid if he ever got the chance when my parents were here for Christmas.
>>
>>64299117
uuuuuh anon
>>
I fucking hate this commercial so much
>>
>>64299117
>BANE?
>Blackedposting
>Capeshit
>Star Wars
>JUST
>Hello reddit!

I bet you can't tell the difference between different days on /tv/
>>
>>64298475
Don't tell me you don't remember me because I sure as heckfire remember you!
>>
>>64299194
Shit taste, cunt face
>>
>>64299194
woman detected.
>>
I think this is the funniest commercial of all time. I'm not joking or being ironic when I say I laugh every time it comes on
>>
>>64299194
I bet you hate Baneposting too you fucking sandwich sodomizing ass cock
>>
REDDIT!?!?
IS THAT YOU??
>>
>>64299448
Yea Geico's commercial's are the only ones that are legitimately entertaining alongside Old Spice. I don't use 'em, but I don't fast forward. The one woth the basketball player leaves me in tears.
>>
>>64299254
bing!
>>
>>64299194

fuck off phil you old cunt
>>
>>64299448

That little ginger is funny. He was in the new Wet Hot American Summer series as well
>>
>>64299194
don't worry, I hate it too
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.