[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skywalker blood = AIDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 650x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 650x606
The family Skywalker really is a poisoned line, isn't it? Rey had better hope she's not of their line, as their blood leads only to death, destruction, and misery? Tell me Han didn't regret breeding with one of their line at the end.
>>
This is why I believe Rey will not end up with either Finn or Poe or anyone. She'll just walk off into the sunset and let the Skywalker bloodline die.
>>
File: leia joven.jpg (238 KB, 2100x1722) Image search: [Google]
leia joven.jpg
238 KB, 2100x1722
>>64287239
>implying you wouldnt breed with her
>>
File: himmler_3282902b.jpg (166 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
himmler_3282902b.jpg
166 KB, 620x387
>>64287239
>The family Skywalker really is a poisoned line, isn't it?

Isn't the Skywalker family name as bad as the Himmler family name?

>Anakin Skywalker - War criminal, mass murder, genocided god only knows how many peoples.
>Luke Skywalker - War criminal who blew up the Death Star, killing millions of people.
>Leia - Power hungry bitch

And now we got Ben Solo.
>>
Reminder that the Skywalker line was designed by that universe's prime evil
>>
>>64287473
I doubt people in the galaxy know that Luke and Vader were related.
>>
File: poetry.jpg (2 MB, 4160x1652) Image search: [Google]
poetry.jpg
2 MB, 4160x1652
>>64287522
>Reminder that the Skywalker line was designed by that universe's prime evil

>balance to the force
>bring an end to the infinite cycle of dark side vs light side
>>
>>64287544
>I doubt people in the galaxy know that Luke and Vader were related.

>Citation need.
>>
File: 17t4g84wv1nxpjpg.jpg (90 KB, 635x795) Image search: [Google]
17t4g84wv1nxpjpg.jpg
90 KB, 635x795
That's the worst part of this stupid fucking movie. Episodes 1-6 are a cohesive tale of a father and his son and the journey their lineage takes from light, to dark, and back to the light, basically redemption.

At the end, Vader is gone, Anakin is at peace, Luke is triumphant and happy, Han and Leia are married and happy, evil is vanquished, and the Empire is scattered. The End.

But wait, no. Han and Leia had a messy breakup and their kid was a rebellious little shit who ran off and killed people, including his dad. Luke had a terrible time and ran off to hermitage or some other shit. Vader's ghost is rekindled as some kind of evil idol for the faggot. And somehow the last vestiges of the Empire are still more powerful than the peaceful government the Rebellion ushered in.

Yeah, fuck this stupid fanfic garbage.

$200 million fucking dollars of production money and this is what you do with it.
>>
>>64287239
If we've learned anything from these movies, it's that the Force causes nothing but suffering. Anakin brought "balance to the Force" by killing nearly every Force user.
>>
>>64287670
There's no evidence that they do. The only ones who know are a small circle. Though, according to the novelization, Snoke knows. But that could be explained due to him knowing the force. Force-users know shit intuitively.
>>
File: dfd.jpg (175 KB, 591x900) Image search: [Google]
dfd.jpg
175 KB, 591x900
>>64287790
YOUR SUFFERING WILL COME TO END BY MY HAND ALONE
>>
>>64287830
>But that could be explained due to him knowing the force.

Sounds like some serious bullshit anon.
>>
>>64287729
>prequels
>cohesive
>>
File: SHEEV.jpg (6 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
SHEEV.jpg
6 KB, 313x161
Sheev literally wanted the Sith to rule so there could be peace.

The Jedi are space jihadists. Their thirst for endless civil war just got the new capital of the republic blown up.
>>
>>64287627
but Kerrigan betraying her master wasn't an act of redemption
>>
>>64288006

The greater story is cohesive

They took a tied box and cut it back open, spilling everything inside all over the floor without a care
>>
>>64287362
This nigga has it right. Eliminate Luke, eliminate herself, remove the active manipulators of the Force. Just give up on the idea of the Force, and focus on something like feeding people or establishing a real court system.
>>
>>64287729

It's not like they had to look that hard for a good story for post ROTJ either. Hell make a movie out of the Dark Empire comic, that's at least decent and would give us more Sheev posting when his clones pop up.
>>
I don't understand how JJ is trying to make Vader's ghost seem like some evil influence, considering Anakin became a good force ghost. I except JJ to go full hack mode and make it seem like Vader's helmet has become some separate dark side entity by itself
>>
>>64290245
>THE BLOOD CURSE HAS ENDED OBI-WAN, I AM FREE
>>
>>64287239
did you just spoil me star wars? I swear, if Han solo dies, I'm gonna sue you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.