[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451331171456.jpg (112 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
1451331171456.jpg
112 KB, 500x648
TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.
>>
>>64285669
well Cox was 30 and a relatively known actress before her role on friends.
>>
Hello reddit
>>
>>64285669
frig off back to reddit
>>
>he only had $11 dollars to his name

So nothing's really changed then?
>>
>>64285669
Going to a show called "Joey" from a show called "Friends" is the saddest thing ever
>>
>>64285669

The guy probably lived with his girlfriend and had her buy him food. End of story.
>>
what's with this boards obsession with reddit?
>>
>>64285845
Why are you so buttblasted that you have to post about reddit? Soar for being the poser faggot that you are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
>>
>>64286020
oh shit, you got me good anon. i'm going to go back to sucking cock.
>>
he is on some show called "episodes" is that any good?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.