[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVd V-lxRPFo Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdV-lxRPFo

Thoughts?
>>
Where the fuck is Spiderman?
>>
>>64285046
He's out buying Uncle Ben's rice.
>>
Loved WS, so I am looking forward to this.

The most looked forward:
Civil War

The most curious:
Suicide Squad
>>
>>64285002
NO TONY STOP IT WAS JUST A PRANK
>>
>>64285046
Not in the video because Marvel doesn't give away their whole movies in trailers like DC.
>>
>>64285136
When will this meme end? Iron Man is just a big man in a suit of armor. Take that off and what is he?
>>
>>64285002

I think the Russo Brothers delivered with Winter Soldier, and I think this one will also be as good if not better than Winter Soldier. I'm glad they haven't shown Spider-Man yet, but it does make me curious what role he'll have in this movie. If it will just be something brief to introduce him, or if he will actually be doing stuff.

God, I'm glad they're doing Infinity War as well. That hack Whedon would have just done more of the same with it.
>>
>>64285046

It's a Captain America movie. Spider-Man shouldn't be the focus.
>>
ARGH TONY STOP YOURE HURTING ME
>>
>>64285163

wew lad
>>
>>64285046
Being held hostage by Sony.
>>
>>64285233
a genius playboy inventor philanthropist?
>>
>>64285233
*downvoted
>>
No one gives a shit about the Bucky guy and even less people are gonna buy him as the reason the Avengers split. His relationship with Cap was never developed and if it was it was done poorly in some shitty movie no one cares about.

This is why you let movie stories come organically and not plan them out with a marketing committee ten years in advance.
>>
>>64285581
The Winter Soldier is widely considered one of the best Marvel movies, but I know you already know this.
>>
>>64285664

And despite being the title character he's by far the weakest part
>>
>>64285842
...yeah, besides Black Widow, I guess you have a point.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.