[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kylo was wounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: chewieshotFirst.jpg (198 KB, 1995x597) Image search: [Google]
chewieshotFirst.jpg
198 KB, 1995x597
Daily reminder that Kylo Ren was mortally wounded by an incredibly powerful Bowcaster shot by an enraged Wookie. Carry on.
>>
>>64282497

kylo gets a robot body in ep.8 calling it now i am right screenshot this my dad works at disney
>>
why was the crossbow suddenly a shotgun? wasn't it just a normal blaster in the originals?
>>
>>64282557
He's more edge than man
>>
>>64282574
someone never played jedi knight
>>
>>64282497
He's also a shit-tier Force user.

>rejects Luke's teaching as a teen, far before he really knows what he is doing
>Snoke doesn't really care to help him reach his potential, just keeping him strong enough to help lead the First Order, and, without any Jedi around, there is no need for him to be very strong anyway (will likely kill him when he is no longer needed/useful)
>emotionally disturbed and unfocused
>>
>>64282574

Crossbow was always powerful. It just wasn't obvious back then because everything one-shots a stormtrooper.
>>
>>64282574
He doesn't have it in ANH, he shoots the slug cave in ESB but the shot goes off screen and you do see him use it in RotJ but he shoots at a speeder that's crazing into a tree anyway so who knows how powerful it is.

It does use the regular red laser in both examples but I think the joke is you never really see how strong it is in the OT, that's why Han is surprised in TFA.
>>
File: Phelps.jpg (16 KB, 310x361) Image search: [Google]
Phelps.jpg
16 KB, 310x361
>>64282497
>Chewie only shoots once

>Chewie doesn't go "LA cop" and turn Darth Emo into swiss cheese
>>
>>64282497
>mortally wounded

What? No, he's going back to Snoke to complete his training
>>
>>64282853
So much this, alot of things are explained or hinted at, if you pay enough attention
>>
did kylo ren beat anakin's youngling killing high score?
>>
>mortally wounded

Yet he's still alive. You seem to be using "mortally wounded" as synonymous for "seriously wounded."
>>
>>64282853
>Snoke doesn't really care to help him reach his potential, just keeping him strong enough to help lead the First Order, and, without any Jedi around, there is no need for him to be very strong anyway (will likely kill him when he is no longer needed/useful)

yeah, i mean Snoke is practically giddy in learning about Rey's strength in the Force from Ren, sensing someone better to be his no. 2 (or no. 3, as it seemed like Snoke respected Hux more than Ren 2bh)
>>
>>64283161

No. The younglings were the only scene we saw, but its safe to say Anakin annihilated the temple vanguard himself and killed enough of the students to allow the rest of the clones to stampede the temple.
>>
>>64283161
no, rey did with her incredible force power, which is why luke blanked her memory and left her in the bumfuck of nowhere far away from where she could cause harm
>>
>>64283291

>Rey is Naruto is the 9 tails fox

Bravo JJ
>>
>>64282853
>He's also a shit-tier Force user.
He seems to be quite strong when he's focused though. Stops the blaster bolt in mid air, stuns Rey and puts her to sleep with ease, force pushes her out of the way. It was when he started to lose focus that he started losing.
Notice how arrogantly he engages Finn, basically toying with and then takes a blow to his swordarm. He rekt Finn completely when he started giving a shit. But then again against Rey he becomes overconfident, obviously not trying to kill her but instead wants to turn her. Rey takes advantage of this, opens herself up to the Force, completely taken Kylo by surprise who then gets absolutely BTFO.

TL;DR: His own arrogance and lack of focus lead to his defeat.
>>
>>64283439
>Stops the blaster bolt in mid air
that was cool
>>
>>64282497
>every stormtrooper shot by Chewie goes flying back despite being kitted out head to toe in body armor
>Ren gets shot while wearing cloth and wrappings and doesn't move an inch
>>
>>64282557
>kylo gets a robot body in ep.8

TRASH
>>
>lightsaber saws through tree like it's butter
>Ren gets slashed in the face and looks like it was done with a sharpie
>>
>>64282497
>by an enraged Wookie

Did Enrage give him +25% damage or something why is it relevant
>>
>>64282574
Because JJ weights the Star Wars video games higher than the films. It's why he's trying to shoehorn in some version of Revan as well.
>>
>>64283439
That sound cool and all but it does not align with my agenda.
>>
It's not really to do with believe ability though.

Rather than being unbelievable, Rey beating Kylo felt unearned, and weakens him as a credible threat in later installments. However much extra training or bionic stuff he's given come episode VIII, the audience will always know that his base capabilities must be far below Rey's, because she defeated him as a complete neophyte.

It would have been the easiest thing in the world for Rey to desperately fight him to a standstill, then get separated from him by the crack in the ground. Beating him so comprehensively now leads to problems later.
>>
>>64283724

Basically Chewie has relied on Han's direction or at someone else's suggestion for most of the films. The only times when he goes on pure intuition are when he hijacks the AT-ST walker and wrecks the Imperials in EP6 and when he goes apeshit in EP7 - both times where he puts the entire mission on his back and does amazing shit.
>>
>>64284149
Is Chewbacca the Steven Gerrard of Star Wars?
>>
>>64282929
>>Chewie only shoots once
Pre-emptive reminder that Kylo shot first.
>>
>>64282497
I can confirm this I played battlefront and that thing can one tap sheev.
>>
>>64284038
It's the first movie, the good guys need to win at the end.

This idea that Kylo isn't allowed to get better is stupid. Him being beaten once makes his eventual beating Rey in VIII more dramatic, more surprising.

TFA has really dragged out all the 'film experts' that want to talk about audience expectations and narrative while knowing jack shit.
>>
>>64283203
>one shots anything and sends shit flying
>not mortally wounded
Kylo is a tank in that case
>>
>>64284898

Its better to assume that his Knights of Ren standard-issued battle armor saved him
>>
>>64284252
Steven wishes
>>
If he's so terribly injured, how can he move from the walkway at all? And then follow them outside into the forest? And then have a lightsaber fight? And then another? The answer seems to be that it injures him EXACTLY to whatever degree it is that makes you think his loss to Rey is plausible.
>>
>>64285513
Yeah, no shit.
>>
>>64284149
Chewie is such an MVP, I love that fucking fuzzball.
>>
File: SWTFA-int-tra-14.gif (1 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
SWTFA-int-tra-14.gif
1 MB, 512x288
What was Chewie's killstreak after Han died?

He got the assist on Kylo, killed 4 Stormtroopers then detonated his sticky bombs killing several more troopers.
>>
Rey also had Anakin's +5 Lightsaber while Kylo had some fucked up shit that looks like he put together in shop class.
>>
>>64283291
>tfw Rey is the rainmaker
>>
>>64283415
more like a female Revan
>>
>>64285691
I'd like to think he ran through Starkiller killing every trooper he found until between that and the evacuation the base was empty, after which he went back to the Falcon.
>>
>>64282497
Daily reminder that being wounded makes people angry, and anger gives you strength when you draw from the darkside, So Kylo Ren is a darkside poser who can't properly draw from it
>>
why did they name plageius 'snoke?
>>
>>64282929
Kylo is part of Chewie's family though. He watched him grow up. You don't shoot family into swiss cheese... or in the face.
>>
>>64286713
Why did they name Tyranus Dooku
>>
anyway you look at it it was retarded

if chewie shot him and he went flying AND in the same scene he is forced to fight rey literally almost dying and being barely able to stand up... then it would be sort of ok

but he chased them in the forest and was clearly at least minimally able bodied, he should have been able to at the very least one shot finn
>>
>>64286734
Chewie proving again that he's just a rabid giant dog. He was probably like an uncle to Ben, he knew that Han wanted to help his son, but he didn't mind, he still tried to kill Ben.
>>
>>64286713
read it backwards...ekons...eons...he's been around for eons...eons is an acronym for snoe, and it was 'snoeing' in the final scene of TFA...

it's all falling into place
>>
>>64286713
Why did they name Vader Anakin
>>
>>64286854
chewie is actually bens father

that dirty whore princess
>>
>>64286854
>>64286892
who is ben
>>
>>64282497
Doesnt matter. He went 1on1 vs a girl who hadnt held a lightsaber in her life while he has trained with it since he was a child. He shouldve out techniqued her in 2 moves, also he couldve used the force too. Dumb as fuck
>>
>>64286911
Ben is Ren
>>
>>64286911
rhymes with ren
>>
>>64286911
Ben Solo
>>
>>64286938
>>64286941
>>64286943
at last I truly see
>>
>>64282497
yet he managed to stop a bullet mid air without even looking at it at the star of the flick?
>>
>>64286925
he was trying to turn her, but yeah I agree it's retarded he gets out fucking skilled
>>
Is Ben really 30 years old?
>>
>>64285513
Well yeah, that's how you write a movie.
>>
>>64287108
Yes, 29-30.
>>
>>64287108
Ben? Ben Kenobi?
>>
>>64284898
Well he didn't die. So he wasn't mortally wounded.
>>
I think when they were writing TFA, the idea was that the bowcaster shot would weaken Kylo, making his defeat at the hands of Rey plausible, though skin of the teeth.

But then the way that the fight ultimately played out on screen made it look like Kylo was still on good form and that Rey just knew exactly what to do the moment she picked up the lightsaber.
>>
File: 082.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>Mortally wounded
>Does not die
>>
I think they need to give Chewie some more consistent personality. It's like they don't know if he's got the mind of a 10-yer old or a grown man. And what's up with Leia walking directly past him right after his best friend through decades just died, to hug some stranger instead?
>>
>>64284898
His armor probably helped, otherwise he would indeed be sent flying.
>>
>>64287276
Leia is on coke too.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 644x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 644x408
>>64285691
Is this an actual shot in the new movie? Holy shit I'm glad I skipped out. Fucking youtube tier.
>>
oh god that bit at the end where she paused for like 5 minutes in the middle of a fight to discover her force powers

I mean as if this 6 foot 3 sith lord wouldn't just have broken through her guard in 2 seconds
>>
>>64282497
Yes he's a weak faggot and a shame to the sith order. What's your point?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (23 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
23 KB, 500x320
>>64282557

>>64286925
Let's face it, she was probably trained by Luke before getting left in bumfuck nowhere. That's the only way they can explain her 'talent' without it being pants-on-head retarded.
Not to mention Kylo wasn't planning to kill her from the start. He was going easy on her even in the interrogation scene.
>>
>>64287264
Its just fucking stupid writing. If the shot just weakens him then he should still wreck Finn and Rey because he is a force user and a guy who has trained with lightsabers his entire life. The shot should have incapacitated him, if he can still walk around and fight,then him, being way more experience than both of them at using the force and the saber, should have destroyed them.

Honestly I think what should have happened is something along these lines. Kylo gets shot, fights both Finn and Rey at the same time, wins and escapes really hurt. Then in the next movies Rey trains while Kylo gets cocky and disregards training, allowing her to catch up to him. ITS SO SIMPLE AND THEY FUCK IT UP
>>
>>64287012
Not to mention he just stared at her while she closed her eyes. Who the fuck does that.
>>
>>64285513
Because his injure gets a lot worse with all that running and fighting. Look at him just after he's shot, he's kinda fine. The more he fights, the paler he gets and his face gets more and more contorted with pain.
>>
why does he keep hitting himself lmao
>>
>>64285691
His UAV is definetely online.
>>
>>64287418
>why didn't the good guys lose at the end of the first movie
Because that'd be unsatisfying as fuck?

And Kylo did wreck Finn.
>>
>>64287418
>>Both fighting him at the same time

My exact thoughts.

But it seems he used up his force push count on Rey and had to wait for a cooldown so he couldn't do it again against Finn.
>>
>>64282497
Daily reminder that doesn't excuse a Jedi mind trick by a MaRey Sue with no training.
>>
>>64287418
>>64287532
Kylo got shot with the bowcaster, and still destroyed Finn, that is pretty satisfying imo.
>>
>>64287532
>>why didn't the good guys lose at the end of the first movie

american audiences can't handle it
>>
>>64287557
Fucking Mary Sue beating Kylo in both mindcontrol and lightsaber combat 15 minutes after hearing the force is real.
>>
>>64287532
>Because that'd be unsatisfying as fuck?
This clearly isnt a standalone movie, its the first act of 3, and the heroes shouldnt win in the first act. Thats storytelling 101. Also they destroyed the starkiller so there was still a satisfying ending.
>>
>>64287138

Yeah, but I mean it looks like you can judge the injury to be almost any severity you want, despite the rest of the film making it look like it'll BTF out of you. But anyway, the fact he carried on should show it wasn't THAT bad, but loads of people are still 'yeah, makes sense Rey beat him because of it'.
If they wanted it clear Rey beat him because of the force, make it clear he's not really badly injured. If they wanted the injury to be a major factor, show him clearly struggling with it during the fight. The way they did do it, it might or might not have been a big or small part of why he lost.
>>
>>64287557
It's easy to see why they did that. To make the audience go
>>HAHAHAHAH SHE DID THAT THING WITH THE FORCE

It's why they did a lot of things in the movies, fast food for the simple minded people. Not as a thought out plot point.
>>
>>64287532
>And Kylo did wreck Finn.

He was alive.
He didn't even lose a limb. In a lightsaber fight.
>>
>>64287807
>>Gets spine slashed by a light saber
>>Still alive

It just makes no sense.
>>
>>64287885
Oh shit he did actually gets slashed. Why didnt he get cut in half? THIS MOVIE JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE
>>
>>64287885
How could they ever kill Finn, I mean he's a minority. A black lead, come on now! The world would go crazy if he died.
>>
>>64287620
Correct

>>64287636
Don't be retarded, I love how TFA has everyone thinking they're story experts. Probably Plinkett's fault.

If Rey doesn't win at the end she does literally nothing the entire movie and has no arc.
>>
>>64287939
he had his plot armour on

never leaves home without it
>>
>>64287955
Her arc is 3 movies long, not 1 movie long. She shouldve gotten something else to do then, you cant beat the villain in the first fucking part. She had no training, nothing to overcome, he already beat the fucking guy whats the point of the next movies
>>
>>64288038
This, she should've rejected Kylo's mind tricks atmost, not counter it AND she should've lost in the duel and be somehow saved, not win. She just heard that the Force is a real thing and already she's the stronkest.
>>
>>64287942
I would have certainly been impressed. Having the love interest and the only character from the new cast that's actually likable die right there. But then I wouldn't be looking forward to the next movies with cool Ren and Marey sue.
>>
>>64288150
Well I would've liked Finn dying aswell, however, Han died 2 minutes earlies and Finn dying would remove the impact from his death. Also he will probably crew up with Poe or Chewie whilst Mary Sue is training.
>>
>>64288038
I said stop being retarded anon.
Exactly like Luke, Rey's first movie is about leaving home and believing in the force. Again, making three movies isn't the same as making one movie with the length of three movies. The idea that she can't have an arc in this movie because she'll have more to learn over the entire trilogy is so stupid I can't even understand how you're making this argument. Something has to happen in the movie, shit.

Kylo Ren is going to train more, there's even dialogue from Snoke holy shit. They're doing this thing where protagonist and antagonist grow together. It'll make the first time he beats her that much more dramatic. This is obvious shit anon.

On one side you have the masses that don't recognize this shit and like the movie because the formula does what it's supposed to. On the other extreme you have people that really understand the vocabulary of storytelling and can see how this lines up, fails, or twists it. You're just in the middle using fancy concepts you don't understand to complain about a thing you don't like.
>>
>>64283291
Honestly that would make sense of the fact that he just fucking stares at her at the finale.
>>
One of the overlooked factors in the discussion about the fight is how much stronger Reys saber is to rens. That's why he's practically salivating at the sight of it. There are plenty of mitigating factors in that fight and it makes total sense that they would have a matched fight. The only problem is I don't think the fight was able to communicate his handicap well. The fight had some real nice nuances but I feel like it could have used some better choreography in the actual jousting aspect of it.
>>
>>64288263
Im saying her arc shouldnt have been "goes from scavenger in some random desert planet to master of the force and a fighter capable of beating Kylo Ren" in one movie. Her arc should have been more like "she gets taken from her planet, experiences new things, learns about the force, makes friends, and helps save the day".She probably shouldnt have even faced Kylo at all.

Her beating Kylo just demolishes both characters, it makes Kylo look like a little bitch because he lost to a girl with no training or prior experience when he is a commander or general or whatever in the first order and makes Rey look like a god when she should still be learning.

And if they wanted both characters to grow together, they shouldnt have made Kylo a Darth Vader type guy who is in control of the first order just under Snoke. Make him an apprentice, someone who is also learning. The guy starts the movie absolutely crushing everyone and stopping a blast in mid air, only to end it half dead because of some chick who just learned the force was real a day before.
>>
>>64288358
And what exactly does the light saber she's holding bring into the fight? More speed? strength? force control? She can't use the force easily while Ren can, yet he didn't use it in the fight. He had her against a cliff with the upper hand, even with her "better" light saber and all she did was do some obscure "use the force" mumbo jumbo to gain the upper hand.
>>
>>64287351
It is not.
>>
>>64288590
Whilst I do agree with you that Kylo should've easily won even tho he was shot by the bowcaster, his lightsaber is made from a damaged crystal. That's also why it has a hilt. Because the crystal is damaged, it could be less effective I suppose? I could be also completely wrong.
>>
>>64288697
But they dont show his lightsaber being subpar. They dont show it going off in a random moment, they dont show it acting weird. It always works and he beats the crap out of Finn with it. Why are we supposed to think his lightsaber is worse. FUCKING SHOW US
>>
>>64288577
There's too many things wrong with your post I don't even know where to begin. Did you see the movie? Almost everything you said about Kylo Ren is wrong and what you want him to be is what he already is.

Her beating Kylo Ren develops his character. I really think you wanted an all powerful villain to jerk off over his power level. He's not Vader. It's so very clear he's not Vader. I think you missed the entire point of Kylo Ren.
>>
>>64288774
Well yeah, that's why I say that I might be completely wrong. They do not show any of this, but I got that impression.

As I said, Kylo should've beaten both of them, even if he was shot by the bowcaster. He has combat experience and was trained by both Luke and Snoke.
Whilst Finn was trained, but never was in actual combat (except for the scene's in the movie) and Rey's experience is beating thugs up on Jakku I suppose? They shouldn't be any match for Kylo, but Disney.
>>
>>64286734
I'm gonna guess Chewy isn't the best shot
>>
File: Mary Sue.jpg (370 KB, 1000x981) Image search: [Google]
Mary Sue.jpg
370 KB, 1000x981
>>
>>64288697

Kylo's saber is definitely supposed to be more dangerous. Lukes lightsaber is so sought after because of the legacy behind it. Just as it was giving Rey visions Kylo or Snoke would want it probably for the same thing.
>>
>>64288905
What did I say that was wrong about Kylo? He starts the movie being treated like a fucking god, he crushes people with the force, stops a blast in mid air and holds it there while he captures Poe. Then goes on to get information from Poe through some kind of Force induced torture. He is in command of the entire fucking first order just below Snoke. IF they dont want to make him Vader then DONT BUILD HIM UP LIKE VADER. If the first order isnt shit and isnt supposed to be as threatening as the empire then DONT HAVE THEM BLOW UP AN ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM. I just ask for consistency. Either he is a chump or he isnt.
>>
>>64289069

He's a wannabe kid swinging a big stick.
>>
>>64289001
Yeah, too bad Kylo's saber got destroyed..
>>
>>64289069
this.

it's like how the movie wants to be about Han's death, the Starkiller, and finding Luke, all at once.

it's the result of committee-approved screenwriting. there is no singular vision so they just try to do everything and end up with a film that does nothing well.
>>
>>64286734
Judging by his face I think he was already shot.
>>
>>64289069
You say he's number 2 in the First Order and that's not accurate. You say he should be learning, and he is. They didn't build him up like Vader at all. The only way to get that misunderstanding is if you stop at his character design or only saw the first 10 minutes of the movie.

I don't know what all this First Order vs Empire stuff is. I think you're too stupid to watch action movies.

You want TFA to be even more like ANH and that's ridiculous.
>>
>>64289252
>it's like how the movie wants to be about Han's death
haha, what? That just happens, it's not the point of the movie. It's not the Starkiller or finding Luke either.

Here's a good question for you, what is ANH about?
>>
>>64288905
I'm not that guy, but you're full of shit, the movie clearly establishes Ren as a capable force user with some pretty powerful force abilities, it makes no sense at all to have him struggle to beat finn or lose to rey.

And the whole being injuried thing is just a forced plot device, he literally spent a bunch of minutes going after them after getting shot, and he was also clearly decently functional.

He was pretty much the only treat in the movie and was wasted for no good reason, it makes no sense. Now they are probably going to try to fix that in VIII by either just escalating everything DBZ style so rey now will face another enemy 10 times as strong or they will go with "mu bowcaster shot" "muh injuir", "he a gud boy ren stronk I swar".
>>
>>64288963
Rey is trained in the ways of the force, she's suffering amnesia
>>
>>64289280
>and he is.
They never showed us him training, they never said anything about any fucking training up until the lasst 3 minutes of the movie.

>I don't know what all this First Order vs Empire stuff is.
I was saying he is number 2 in the first order, which he clearly fucking is since even Hux takes shit from him. And since the First Order blows up an ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM KILLING BILLIONS, it makes them look strong as hell, and it makes Kylo Ren look strong as fuck by proxy aswell. Its just really inconsistent.
>>
>>64286616
I though he was hiting his wounded side precisely to gain strenght?
>>
>>64288963

Maybe she is like 'The mule' from Asimov's Foundation
>>
>>64283609
Ren was grazed. It's a testament to both his armor and his willpower that he was able to get into a sword fight immediately after despite punching at his wound. Being grazed by a big fucking laser has to really suck.
>>
>>64287439
I mantain that Rei is a Solo and not a Skywalker.
>>
>>64289792
I hope she's not a skywalker
>>
>>64289576
He was, and it still wasn't working, he's angst and not actually evil
>>
>>64289497
>struggle to beat finn
And you say I'm full of shit? Fuck off retard, try paying attention the next time you go to the theater.

>>64289574
>struggles with the light
>begs vader for help
>struggles with killing han
Yeah, he's clearly a fully trained dark side master. See this is why I have to wonder if you actually saw the same movie I did.

You keep making this point about consistency but I think you just have autism. What you think are errors or inconsistent characters are the point of certain characters.

I'm gonna ask you to do something that's either gonna help you understand what's happening in the movie or at least tell me if I should just give up on explaining anything to you.

Can you list the scenes and contexts in which Kylo Ren is a great force user, a real badass? Then list the times he fucks up or gets bested. What is his emotional state in each situation?
>>
was it supposed to be a cliffhanger if he dies or lives?
>>
>>64286713
why did they name sidious sheev?
>>
>>64289924
Snoke says to bring Kylo to him to finish his training, so not really.
>>
>>64285691
>He
>>
>>64288038
A new sith (or dark jedi, or whatever) villain appears in VIII. He may be completely new or an already presented character (Hux, Phasma) becoming a force user. Kylo and him compete. But Ben finally becomes part of the good boys. in IV, Ben helps Rei but suffers an heroic redeemer death.
>>
>>64289995
that's what i thought, but the planet explodes. and my friend thought he died
>>
>>64289524
Which is also a shitty plot device
>>
Small question, when they infiltrated the Starkiller base, passed the shields by doing a light jump past the shield perimeter. If shields are fucking useless against hyperdrives, why not equip rockets with hyperdrives and fire those babies into the planet?
>>
>>64282497
>be best force user ever
>mortally wounded
>...
>able to use his Force powers to btfo Rey
>can barely beat a fucking janitor
>gets arm slashed by non-force using jani
>gets absolutely fucking destroyed by a female using a lightsabre for the first time

Terrible writing!
>>
>>64289915
>struggle to beat finn
>And you say I'm full of shit? Fuck off retard, try paying attention the next time you go to the theater.

lol you made me watch it again, it's even worse than I imagined, he takes almost 1 minute, ONE FUCKING MINUTE, which is pretty much a life time considering all the other lightsaber fights in past movies, AND he gets hit by finn ahha, you're right he didn't struggle, he almost got killed by a guy who got beat by a random stormtrooper with a batom
>>
>>64287108

>Leia and Han hook-up in ROTJ

>TFA is 30 years after ROTJ

Do the math.
>>
>>64289915
Leia and Han say theres still light in him, and he clearly struggles while killing his father, yet he shows no remorse when blowing up a gazillion people with their mega weapon or when he rounds up innocent people and orders them all shot dead. I find this to be inconsistent.

The only scenes where he loses are the ones he faces Rey in the torture room and at the end. And thats just because of Rey Mary Sueness. I know you are trying to tell me that he is a moody angsty brat but guess what? THAT SHOULD MAKE HIM EVEN STRONGER. ITS WHAT THE FUCKING DARK SIDE DOES. If he was full of rage and emotions after killing Han, He shouldve DESTROYED Rey in the end. There are established rules in the fucking universe that need to be followed
>>
File: finn for idiots.jpg (16 KB, 201x235) Image search: [Google]
finn for idiots.jpg
16 KB, 201x235
>>64290165
>ONE FUCKING MINUTE, which is pretty much a life time considering all the other lightsaber fights in past movies
What are you smoking? The lightsaber fights in Empire and Jedi are much longer than that. I'm not gonna go check times with the prequel fights because Kasdan and JJ don't give no fucks. Even the ANH duel twice as long (even though about half is off screen) and that only ends because Obi-Wan lets it.

>AND he gets hit by finn ahha, you're right he didn't struggle
Kylo is playing with Finn, playing with his lightsaber toy. He even lets Finn get up and beats his wound some more. Then as soon as Finn grazes Ren's shoulder, Ren ends the fight immediately. Can you remember another time in Star Wars someone who was much better than their opponent got tapped on the shoulder and immediately ended the fight? That you just rewatched the scene and missed all this is baffling to me.
>>
>>64290253
>I find this to be inconsistent.
>thats just because of Rey Mary Sueness
>THAT SHOULD MAKE HIM EVEN STRONGER. ITS WHAT THE FUCKING DARK SIDE DOES. If he was full of rage and emotions after killing Han
You really did not understand Kylo Ren at all, did you? Fuck I was joking before but you might actually have autism if you have this much trouble with basic human emotion and following fiction.
>>
>>64289949
Is that name ever mentioned in the movies? I needed /tv/ to learn it.
>>
>>64290253
I interpreted it as him not being able to focus all that energy in any one direction which make him weaker.

Almost every other dark side user has a very focused agenda and something to channel all of that energy towards. Rens rage seems very aimless, or even more so it's directed at himself rather than his opponents.

He faces a few people that give a hint of being able to threaten him and he almost immediately starts beating himself up about it. He says Snoke needs to give him more training, or that the girl is just really strong. It looked to me like he just totally psyched himself out from the minute Rei was able to resist him.
>>
>>64290135
Maybe the hyperdrive devices are too expensive to waste.
>>
>>64282497
Daily reminder that Chewie could have killed Darth Vader and Kylo Ren, but he just decided not to.
>>
>>64287456
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
>>64290253
He didn't struggle with killing Han at all, that was just an act to get him to come closer.

After that he was FULL POWER DARK SIDE MODE and still got beat like a little bitch by Rey, a girl using a lightsaber for the first time ever.
>>
>>64290489
you're doing exactly what you said the other guy was doing, you're just trying to find random excuses to support your feeling no matter what

finn lost against a guy with a batom, stop trying to defend this shit ffs
>>
>>64290699
You're the guy with the camrip right? Watch that Finn Kylo fight and please explain to me how Kylo is getting his ass beat.
>>
>>64290888
The fact that he's actually struggling against a janitor in the first place is reason enough to say he's getting his as beat. As soon as 3 seconds passed in that fight he already entered the getting his ass beat realm.
>>
>people arguing over the logistics of the bowcaster and the final fight
>people on /tv/ arguing over the logistics of a wound in a sci-fi fairy tale

If we want to go this route, how come in Episode 4 when the Stormtroopers are searching for the droids, they knock on the door of the building the droids are hiding in, check to notice it is locked, and then move on?

How does slicing off Vader's hand in Episode 6 suddenly compromise the entire life support system of Vader's suit?

When Sheev tries to fry Mace Windu, and gets the electricity bounced back to him, how come he just doesn't turn it off?

Same when Vader picks him up to throw him in Episode 6? How is it that he can't seem to control his own Force Lightning?
>>
>>64290489
>>Kylo was playing with him!

Now this is damage control!
>>
>>64282497
Anyone else feel like chewbacca didn't get mad enough? He should have been raging
>>
>>64290888
he notices the lightsaber and makes it clear he wants it

he proceeds to fail for almost a minute to kill finn and take the lightsaber

he gets hit in a type of fight that's usually won in one hit

he was fighting a fucking loser with no skills
>>
>>64290654
CRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN, THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAL.
>>
If bowcasters are so powerful, why doesn't everyone use them?
>>
>>64291153
why?

pistols can penetrate and one shot anything anyway
>>
>>64290956
>struggling
How do you know Kylo is struggling against Finn?

>>64291081
Great argument, get involved or keep lurking faggot

>>64291129
>skipping the entire fight in your explanation

Is everyone in this thread stupid? Tell me the actions that happen that tell you Kylo is struggling or Finn is beating Kylo. Not "it takes a minute" or "kylo got hit once so that means kylo lost". Tell me the specific actions in the fight that tell you Kylo is losing. Go into detail about that short 60 second fight and tell me action by action what you see.
>>
>>64291437
go to sleep Boyega
>>
>>64282497
That nigger took it to the hip.... While other in the leg and die. Bowcaster throws Storm Troopers when Solo fires it. Kylo should have lost a leg with that shot.
>>
>>64282574
if you read the DK illustrated guide to Star Wars th the force awakens. You'd know that Bowcasters are a traditional wookie weapon that is so powerfull it takes the strength of a wookie to repeatedly fire it with any effect or accuracy
>>
>>64291437
>>He's visibly struggling
>>"How do you know he's struggling anon"
>>Goes to explain how he knows Ren isn't struggling when everyone can see him struggling
Come on now kid

>>Get involved or keep lurking
What so because he didn't take your idiotic damage control seriously he isn't involved?

>>People explain to him why he was struggling
>>No that doesn't count, explain to me the fight second by second so I can do more damage control.

This won't stop, will it?
>>
>>64286854

He'd just murdered his heterosexual life partner.

Chewie flew into a rage and he didn't give a shit if this asshole was Han's son, he still murdered him in cold blood.
>>
>>64284687
>It's the first movie, the good guys need to win at the end.

Fellowship of the Ring called, wanted to let you know it can smell your bullshit from 2001. On a side note, they just blew up the not-Death Star, that's plenty.
>>
>>64291927
>This won't stop, will it?
Wouldn't bet on it. Just see how so many people are mad about the use of lightsaber resistant weapons when it has been part of the universe for decades, and even featured in Ep. 3.
These people always find a way to complain about almost everything.
>>
>>64282497
Still doesn't change the fact he shouldn't have lost to a noob because of "mug gurl powah stronk women who don't need no man" bullshit.
>>
Just to ask did any of you actually like the film? At first I thought it was pretty great and that it was a fun movie. After thinking about it though on the ride home its the same plots they used in ANH and ROTJ and a little bit of ESB. There was also those cheesy kid jokes that were pretty off putting considering this is SW. After that I realized i'm pretty disappointed by it. AT least with the prequels it had original plot lines even though they sucked. JJ Abrams just recycled the OT
>>
>kylo is a Skywalker
>trained by Luke and Snoke
>drawing power from his wound by repeatedly hitting it
>Rey comes along
>earlier that day she learned she was force sensitive
>never used the force before, and never had any training, guidance or practice in the force
>somehow she was able to overpower Ren in the force by pulling the lightsaber to her (she also somehow knew what Jedi mind tricks are and how to use them)

BRAVO ABRAMS
>>
>>64291863

thats because wookies are retarded and actually made it a fucking manually actuated bow in a universe where electric motors the size of a thimble probably put out more torque than a locomotive diesel
>>
explain to me how an untrianed newb with the saber can beat an expert saber wielder just because she's strong with the force? Or how she can pilot something as big as the falcon through tight spaces?

Is that whole part about lightsaber styles/soresu/high ground just non-canon bullshit?

Does the force just make you good at anything now without training?
>>
>>64292454
bravo m8 you managed to repeat what everybody has been saying for the last 2 weeks
good job
>>
>>64283790
If what is most essential to a character for you is how they look, you should stick to playing video games.
>>
>>64292231
The Death Star 3.0 should have had a huge note saying "Not the Death Star" and made the whole movie a comedy. Would have risen my rating for the movie by at least 2 points.
>>
>>64292412
I liked Finn and BB-8. The idea of a storm trooper deserting and going on his own is good. It would have even been better if he discovered the force on his own and started searching for information like Darth Bane did. But then they scrapped that, made him a side kick to Marey sue and recycled the last film's plot.
>>
>>64287353

He was waiting to see if she'd join him or not, he thought she was just closing her eyes to think over the options basically, that's the only reason he didn't finish her off right there.
>>
>>64293153
Oh for fucks sake. He's a wimp and the writers fucked him and the story up, stop trying to find things that aren't there.
>>
Kylo Ren is a shit duelist.
>>
>>64293775
He literally says something along the lines of "will you join me?" then waits for her answer, did you watch the movie?
>>
>>64282693
Dissapointingly not green blasts
>>
>>64293090
Exactly. This film had a lot more potential than what it was
>>
I cannot believe people are actually defending this piece of shit movie. If you have more than one brain cell you can see that it's literal garbage made to steal shekels from the fucking normies.
>>
>>64287276
>And what's up with Leia walking directly past him right after his best friend through decades just died, to hug some stranger instead?
he's a big guy
>>
>>64293981
Yeah and then he waited because people in the middle of a lightsaber struggle think to answer and ask questions while mystically saying "The force" and slowly closing their eyes for over 5 seconds. Stop anon, there's no defending this shit.
>>
>>64294125
That must be why EA got the rights to Star Wars games.
>>
>>64294321
As far as implausible shit goes in TFA, that's pretty low on my list. He had won the fight, asks her to join him on the Dark Side because he knows she is powerful, she thinks about it (or so he believes), says "fuck off," parries away, gets a cheap shot in, then the fight ends.

What I'm more confused about his how the hell they got Kylo's injured ass out of the forest before the whole planet blew up.
>>
>>64287595
>that is pretty satisfying imo.
It's effects are completely undone because Rey dances with him for about three minutes of screen time before summoning the Force, powering up for like an hour like she was going fucking Super Saiyan and wrecking Kylo effortlessly.
>>
>>64292542
How who looks? He's clearly attempting some sort of mind-wipe Reven thing.
>>
>dude there was a reason it was shit
>>
>>64294480
Oh boy, now you don't not even try to deny it, you just say you don't give a shit. Get the fuck out of here man.
>>
>>64290233
Why don't they have birth control in Star Wars?
>>
>>64291054
>How does slicing off Vader's hand in Episode 6 suddenly compromise the entire life support system of Vader's suit?
I always assumed it was the lightning that damaged the life support/wounded him
>When Sheev tries to fry Mace Windu, and gets the electricity bounced back to him, how come he just doesn't turn it off?
Because he wants to seem in a week place for anakin
>Same when Vader picks him up to throw him in Episode 6? How is it that he can't seem to control his own Force Lightning?
He wasn't wounded by the lightning, vader was
>>
>>64291927
I'm glad you admitted you're incapable of looking at the scene without cherry picking and ignoring most of the fight.

It's practically a condensed Empire duel they have Kylo doing so many of the same moves Vader does to Finn. That you can't see that blows my mind.
>>
>>64287351
Ewan looked so good as Obi. I would watch a movie about Ewan and that Mandalorian Duches having a sexy love/hate relationship.
>>
>>64289753
He wasn't grazed. He was hit center mass.
>>
Should they add more villains to the next episodes? Specifically more Force sensitive Sith?
>>
Reminder

>Chewie walks past Leia without any acknowledgement that Han was just killed

>Leia looks at and hugs Rey, even though that is the first time they meet
>>
>>64295716
she felt it in the force
>>
Does it even say anywhere that luke let this guy within 50 feet of a lightsaber when he was training him?
>>
>>64295405
>>Glaring changes in a battle opposed to random flails of light sabers
>>Cherry picking
>>It's a condensed Empire duel so it's ok.
Alright man.
>>
>>64295716
I just realized they hadn't met before.
And people are defending this film.
>>
>>64283790
None of the characters in TFA are like Revan. And on that note Revan isn't even that good, Kreia is the one who should be adapted to the films

And holy shit Kylo's mask is terrible, they should have just straight up used Revans
>>
>>64296150
>ignoring that he knocks finn down almost immediately, even lets him get up and punches himself some more
>ignoring when kylo just side steps one of finn's obvious slashes like an old kung fu movie
>ignoring finn's new fucked up shoulder
then the one tiny slash happens by finn on kylo's shoulder
>ignoring that the next time their sabers touch finn is instantly disarmed

So yeah focusing only on Kylo's shoulder wound is cherry picking and ignoring the entire rest of the fight.
>>
>>64282497
>mortally wounded
>doesn't die
Pick one.
>>
>>64296330
>>Using the scene where he punches himself in the wound for an argument
>>Ignoring all the times the clashed and Ren struggled
>>Actually defending Ren taking so long to beat Finn as him playing around
Yeah, he let Finn live too. Don't tell me, that was a mistake on his part? He has made a lot of mistakes in the movie hasn't he?
>>
>>64296500
You still haven't explained this "struggling" yet
Is it a facial expressing, does Kylo move backwards, what are you referencing?

I'm not the one who says the fight takes so long, so I'm not defending that with anything. Kylo is just also toying with him.

See I gave you a nice list of facts and you just fire back "he's struggling, i swear!"

This is one long troll.
>>
File: let_wookiee_win.jpg (17 KB, 400x180) Image search: [Google]
let_wookiee_win.jpg
17 KB, 400x180
>>64282497
mfw operator Chewie
>>
>>64288963
Where's the bit where she gets captured by Kylo Ren and goes out like a light?

Not much of a Mary Sue now, eh?
>>
>>64296864
>OT chewie has grinch fingers
>PT wookiees have gorilla hands
>NT uses gorilla hands
It makes much more sense not to have hairy fingers but it was jarring to me, especially on the detonator close up.
>>
>>64292454
Once again, Kylo Ren was fucking shot by Chewy and wounded by Finn, ALL at the result of him killing his father, which left him emotionally unstable and having no control of his powers. Rey, on the other hand, does the opposite, composes herself, "trusts her instincts", and defeats Kylo Ren during the right opportunity.

God, you fucking idiots. It's like you didn't even see the film.

you're right about the mind tricks, bit, though. that's a stretch... along with her being able to pilot the Falcon with ease
>>
I think Finn will become part cyborg because he had his spine slashed. just a prediction.
>>
>>64296824
>>What are long clashes of light sabers
>>Clashes, against a bloody janitor, more than once
>>What are cheap shots in the middle of the clash (that hand guard eh?)
>>What is time
For all your defending, that fight shouldn't have lasted more than one second. Ren easily pushed Rey away with the force yet did nothing to Finn with it or to Rey afterwards for that matter. For all he's "anger" and punching of his wound (whatever the fuck that was) he didn't kill Finn. That fight was a convenient one made to show a clash of light sabers, nothing else. It wasn't thought out, it wasn't realistic.

Just stop man, he was struggling, he's a whinny kid, he has daddy issues, the fights suck, the plot is crap, it's a cash grab and nothing more.
>>
>>64282497
This movie was gay as fuck. Now I realize why everytime someone shot the bowcaster the movie pauses to clarify how powerfull the weapon is. All to lead up to this explaining how kylo lost that fight. Fuckin elementary school writers man.
>>
>>64297189
>>Uses the force on Rey
>>Doesn't use the force on Finn
>>Punches himself in the wound
>>Fails to kill Finn when he supposedly was "Playing with him"
>>A complete novice beats someone trained since he was a child by instincts
Mentally unstable alright, the writers I mean.
>>
When will people realise Kylo is Zuko and Rey is Aang?
>>
>>64297399
>punching yourself in a bullet wound is bad

it causes the wound to swell shut retard
>>
>>64283291
Stupid people keep saying this.
>>
>Crossbow sends men flying up in the air given how powerful it is
>except when its Kylo who is merely wounded because he was level 5 and had the Force Skin power
>the person that shot Kylo did it only once, despite the fact that the said emo just killed his friend of 40 years
I guess Force Skin drained Kylo's mana thought, cause he didnt use the Force all that much on the janitor. Except after he already won to send him away
Yeah OP, great movie alright
>>
>>64297486
Yeah, I'm sure that's what he was doing. The human ability to delude itself is amazing. I think I understand why the movie was so crappy, the writers don't have to do anything with people like you around. The script practically writes itself.
>>
>>64297466
You mean Kylo is Anakin. Can't wait for him to turn to the light side of the force, because it's the right side.
>>
>>64283790
Why haven't i seen any double jump with light saber and slamming it into the ground then
>>
>>64297241
What's with the double greater than signs?
Anyway, you're just counting any time the lightsabers touch as Kylo failing? Yeah never mind, fuck you.
You're taking the lightsabers touching as proof Kylo sucks and ignoring shit like knocking Finn down.
You should have just been up front about this sooner, I would have known not to bother.

If you're taking realism to a lightsaber fight (not inherently wrong to do) to the point where "why doesn't kylo just levitate them all to death" then it's clear you don't like any Star Wars movie because at least in Empire Vader should just choke Luke out according to you.
>>
I like how nobody brings up the fact that the people chewie shoots after shooting kylo also don't fly 20 feet back.
>>
>>64297756
>in Empire Vader should just choke Luke out according to you.
Vader was playing with Luke. He could have won at any moment. You're tel long me Kylo was toying with the janitor because he didnt want to kill him?
>>
How often was Ben forced to go to Life Day celebrations?
Are Lumpy and Mala still alive?
>>
>>64297848
Actually yeah it's pretty obvious kylo was playing with Finn. Hence the whole part where once Finn hits kylo, kylo rapes him
>>
>>64287620
But Rocky 1
>>
>>64297848
>knocks finn down
>lets him get up
Hey remember WHEN Vader decided to end it and disarm Luke? After Luke hit him in the fucking shoulder.
>>
>>64297904
But the entire point of Rocky 1 is the measurement of victory, he doesn't win but he proves that he's worth something and "goes the distance"

Star Wars is always straight up good guys win or bad guys win, no in between
>>
Do you think Kylo Ren realizes Rey is his cousin?
>>
>>64289273
Yes by God
>>
>>64292412
I tried to like the movie after i saw it.

Everytime i thought about the movie and rewatched the older movies, the less sense TFA made to me. Alot of inconsistencies with the characters and plot along with the fact that it broke many of established rules and lore of atar wars. Made me really disappointed with the movie.

The skywalker story finished itself in episode 6. An entirely new story could have been made during any time period without having to start with jedi vs sith again.

The potential to use a galaxy wide cast of aliens and planets was there for the taking, but since there is no real creativity in modern movies, disney juststuck to a formula.
>>
>>64297996
Kylo left her on Jakku so yeah, probably.
>>
>>64297756
Kylo failing as light sabers touched? Goodness no, he failed as soon as my timer passed 1 second.
But yeah, any number of times they clashed he was just failing harder. Someone trained in not only the force, but light saber use, clashing against a janitor. How you defend that is beyond me. Oh right! "Playing with him" he was also playing with him when he tried to kill him it seems, because he didn't kill him.

>>Comparing father and son clash against dark side user and random storm trooper

Oh come the fuck on.
>>
>>64298075
Star Wars is about the force Rich Evans not crime and smugglers, just go watch Blade Runner again.
>>
>>64298109
Ben killed literally every Jedi student except his little cousin
Wow, even Anakin managed to kill all the younglings.
>>
i'm a fucking gamer, stfu
>>
>>64286925
I take it you missed how she clearly has some melee combat skills in the beginning by whupping up on the dudes with her scavenger bo staff? She's got some fighting ability, so using another melee weapon shouldn't be too far out of her wheelhouse.

Finn used it seemingly alright, but he's also had some sort of combat training, too.
>>
>>64298166
>Goodness no, he failed as soon as my timer passed 1 second.
Autism confirmed, thanks for playing.
Why even waste time arguing about the scene if at the core you just refuse that the fight is even valid? You're fucked in the head.

>Comparing father and son clash against dark side user and random storm trooper
Because the same sequence of events happens. Vader makes Luke fight while moving backwards, Luke gets a shoulder hit in, Vader having taken a little damage ends it immediately. That's exactly what happens with Kylo and Finn.
Vader also knocks down Luke and lets him stand up, just like Kylo and Finn.
Holy fuck you goddamn sperg.
>>
>>64298189
Well yeah he was weak, it was early on in his emo phase.
>>
Eh shes not a mary sue, she was just poorly acted. Where she is meant to be sad and worried about being a way from Jakku she is still kinda smiley and happy. But you know they are going to give her some major flaw in the new movie because of the complaints.
>>
>>64288963
God, Rey's clothes look so fucking dumb. Costumes were better in the prequels.
>>
>>64298240
>scavenger bo staff
Using a staff is totally different from a sword that cuts into you like butter.
>>
>>64287276
I didn't notice that. I am now triggered.
>>
>>64298411
She wasn't sad that she left, she was just worried that she'd never be able to meet her dad, Luke.
But the ending changed that.
>>
>>64298343
>>A full fighting sequence of a trained dark side user against a janitor is valid

That's where you fail.

>>Each character's relationship doesn't matter because it's the same sequence of events
You should join the writing team, you'll fit right in.
>>
>>64282557
calling the following:
- snoke is plagieus in darth vaders/anakins body
- kylo ren and rey are brother and sister

screencap this
>>
>>64298461
Yes. Now, keep reading the rest of the post to get to the real point. Go ahead. You can do it, sparky.
>>
>>64298708
Because you said something doesnt mean it's true and I have to agree.
>>
>>64290489
>Can you remember another time in Star Wars someone who was much better than their opponent got tapped on the shoulder and immediately ended the fight?
Vader against Luke in ESB
>>
>>64298686
>Brother and sister.
Nah, its pretty obvious that she's Lukes kid, so they're cousins.
>>
>>64298686
What if it's Darth Bane, he finally got tired of everyone screwing up.

Yeah ok it isn't Daarth Bane, but I can dream.
>>
>>64282497
>Episode 8 Climax: Rey faces down Kylo Ren on a desolate, barren planet
>Kylo is on his knees furiously pounding the ground and crying out in frustration and anger; his helmet is split in half and on the ground
>Kylo: RAAAAAAARGH!!! WHY!? AFTER EVERYTHING!! AFTER ALL THAT EFFORT!!! WHY CAN'T I STILL BEAT YOU!!!?
>Kylo: I EVEN..!! I-I even...
>Rey is standing above Kylo looking down at him with her lightsaber in the right hand and Kylo's in her left
>Rey: Give up and return to us, I know you can feel the light side beckoning you, it's what your father would have wanted
>Kylo: F-father...I-
>???: *Stop resisting*
>Kylo: !?
>???: *Consume you*
>Kylo hears a voice from within himself and becomes confused
>Kylo: W-who are you? Where are you talking to me from?
>Rey stares at Kylo in confusion
>???: *Your hatred*
>Kylo: I-I...
>Kylo stands up and just stands there quietly
>Rey: Kylo?
>???: *Let it consume you*
>The wind suddenly shifts
>Rey begins to look around with a worried expression
>Rey: What is this presence?
>Kylo: ...
>???: *LET YOUR HATRED CONSUME YOU*
>Kylo slowly raises his hand
>Rey: !?
>Kylo's lightsaber is ripped from Rey's grip
>Rey: K-Kylo!?
>Kylo slowly turns his head towards Rey, his eyes now completely blackened out
>Rey: W-what's happened to you!?
>Kylo extends his hand and summons lighting forth from his fingertips
>Rey: Aaaaahhhh!
>Rey manages to block with her lightsaber but is thrown back and lands on her back
>Kylo: I've...
>Kylo begins to laugh maniacally
>Kylo: Awakened
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I Starts playing at full blast

>[THE FORCE INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>64285513
Because the Dark Side is powerful, you can see him limping at parts while he's fighting Finn and Rey.

Hell how did Vader manage to survive having all his limbs cut off, being set on fire destroying his lungs, and on burning hot magma? How did Darth Maul manage to survive being cut in half and build himself some spider legs just to survive?

The Dark Side keeps you alive out of sheer anger and hatred, it keeps you going. It's why Kylo keeps beating his chest, to try and keep his blood pumping and running.
>>
>>64290567
No, just the same as the name Palpatine actually came from a line of toys back in the 80s, not the prequels, Lucas just adopted it.
>>
>>64298525
I know this. But she doesn't act like it really matters,
>>
File: Anima__Marchosias_by_Wen_M.jpg (140 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
Anima__Marchosias_by_Wen_M.jpg
140 KB, 1024x819
>>64298856
That's so edgy and cliche it physically hurts, but after the crap that is episode 7 I'll take it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.