[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That thing is getting bigger and bigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Is it me or the lightsabers in TFA are way bigger than they used to be in the older movies ?

I mean look at it. You don't need to turn it on at this stage, just club the guy to death with it.
>>
It's just you. Remember one in the pic is like 4 ft tall and the other is a women so it looks bigger.
>>
>>64282371
Small hands senpai
>>
>>64282371
Is it me or the penises in TFA are way bigger than they used to be in the older movies ?

I mean look at it. You don't need to turn it on at this stage, just club the guy to death with it.
>>
that's what she said 2bh f@m
>>
>>64282437
>>64282470

true, but it is the same thing with Kylo's saber. when Han and Kylo are fighting for it on the catwalk, you can see it's pretty massive too.
>>
>>64282371
Little smooth girl hands that are made for holding, not fighting.
>>
>>64282371
Looks like we have something to tie together with the Bigger Luke theory. That's how this lightsaber exists when it was technically lost to the gas giant Bespin orbited: the lost one was regular Luke's, this one is bigger Luke's.
>>
>>64282655
true, but it is the same thing with Kylo's penis. when Han and Kylo are fighting for it on the catwalk, you can see it's pretty massive too.
>>
File: whatjust.png (289 KB, 384x635) Image search: [Google]
whatjust.png
289 KB, 384x635
>>64282690
>Googles Bigger Luke Theory

Damn.
I've seen pretty retarded theories around Star Wars, but this one takes the cake.
>>
Completely unrelated question but whos light saber is Anakin using in Attack of the Clones? I cant be arsed to watch the movie again.
>>
>>64283001
wasn't it off some dead Jedi?
>>
>>64283001
your mum's
>>
File: 1437091238490.jpg (14 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1437091238490.jpg
14 KB, 350x233
>>64282371
>just club the guy to death
Just kanjiklub the guy to death
>>
>>64283001
When the Jedi show up during the monster fight in the arena some random Jedi throws them a pair of lightsabers
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.