[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Work together 40+ years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 1000x750
So let me understand this, Han and Chewy have been working together for 40+ years and Han has never tried Chewy's weapon before?

Also Han's no look kill shot? Seriously wtf is that bullshit?
>>
>>64280250
I got over it pretty quickly..
>>
>>64280250
HAN HAS THE FORCE RETARD HE JUST NEVER ACCEPTED IT THAT'S WHY KYLO CAN GO SUPER SITH BECAUSE HE'S NOT SOME FILTHY MUDBLOOD.
>>
>>64280289
>got over it
Uhm how exactly do you get over that?
>>
>>64280329
It's unrealistic yeah, but they clearly put it in the film as a moment of comedy relief. Not to be taken too seriously. Fucken Star Wars nerds.
>>
>>64280427
I am not a Star Wars nerd, it's just fucking retarded
>>
>>64280481
the weapon itself is retarded, who cares why Han never tried to use it in 30 years
>>
Working alot on ships in my youth I found it more off putting that interior of the millenium falcon looks exactly the same after 30+ years when most ships look completely different inside after 6 months.

Also since his bowcaster hits so much harder in this film it's possible it's just upgraded or a new one quite recently to the movie.

They couldn't have made a better design but I kind of feel the same about Hans blaster as well. It's a wonder he held on to that.

At least his character has developed alot since ROTJ.
>>
>>64280250
>Han's no look kill shot

They probably had Harrison Ford flailing around his blaster without any direction and added the stormtroopers in post.
>>
They have to include this retarded shit to try and explain other retarded shit. This is the standard of writing in Hollywood these days.
>>
>>64280996
Jews have ruined everything
>>
>>64280250
Why not have either Finn or Rey fire it? That way you can still have the joke about it being overpowered, and have it make sense why the character is acting like not only have they never used it, but never even seen it be used.
>>
>>64281216
Just turn your brain off anon
>>
Not in the script. Ford only agrees to do one take.
>>
>>64281103

What a surprise. Spotting /pol/ shills is so easy. What does it say about your board of subhuman containment chimps that people can point you out just by how unintelligent your posts are?

By the way Han Solo flying through an asteroid field in the OT wasn't even improbable, just impossible. You fat neckbeard losers really need to stop breathing at this point.
>>
>>64280726
>ships

What kind of ships? Many of my family members and friends work at the docks and on tugboats. My uncle's tugboat gets tiny repairs but has essentially been the same for over 30 years.

A-10s have barely changed either, from what my cousin says.

Do you mean decoration?
>>
>>64280250
You kind of explained it yourself

Han had a lifetime experience with the same old tired blaster pistol, to the point where he was so proficient with it he could shoot it on target without even looking based on a sound. It was the Vaquero to his Wild Bill Hickock.

As such he probably never had a need to use the bowcaster. Sure you could argue 'well im sure there was ONE time at least' but it doesn't seem too far fetched to me. They were in their prime all before this, this may be the first time they've gotten into a real losing situation that required Han to use something other than his pistol.
>>
How often have you worn your friends favorite jacket? Its the same thing. You both always have your own and should never really need to use the others
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.