[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Luke gonna kick some Dark Jedi butt in the next movie or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: star-wars-mark-hamill.jpg (27 KB, 1008x533) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-mark-hamill.jpg
27 KB, 1008x533
Is Luke gonna kick some Dark Jedi butt in the next movie or is he gonna be like Yoda from the OT and be too old for that shit?
>>
>>64279713

If he isn't made of CGI and doesn't travel around entirely using somersaults, I'm not watching it
>>
>>64279713
Mark Hamil will die before filming next movie
>>
>>64279713
>Luke dual wields his green lightsaber and Anakin's blue one
>Rey makes a double bladed saber
>Kylo makes a new cross saber
Prepare for meme lightsaber battles.
>>
>>64279801
Ford wanted to be killed off. Hamill just wants to go darkside and make some money. I'm sure he'll get one of those.
>>
>>64279818

Each film will have to introduce new sabers. I think Rey will make double lightsaber daggers and luke will make a lightsaber gun for Finn.
>>
>>64279893
Will the gun shoot lightsabers or is it just going to be a gun blade?
>>
I wanted Leia to be a bit like OT Yoda. No lightsaber, but highly developed telekinesis
>>
>>64280038

The film might have been saved if only they had added a scene when Leia uses the force to make a load of brooms clean up the rebel base to whimsical music.
>>
>>64279893
Why? Both Luke and Rey have a lightsaber already
>>
>>64280123
IRC I saw some concept art of Rey using a double bladed saber, which makes sense since she was using a staff. Maybe Luke lost his green one or he'll just make her build her own even if he didn't since that's part of the Jedi training.
>>
>>64280123
IV: blue/red lightsaber
VI: GREEN lightsaber

I: DOUBLE lightsaber
II: CURVED lightsaber and DUAL WIELDING lightsabers

VII: HILTED lightsaber
VIII/VIIII: ????
>>
>>64280290
One idea was to have a double lightsaber with one blue blade and one red blade
>>
>>64280369
You forgot PURPLE in ep II
>>
>>64280105
This kind of thing was lost when they got rid of Lucas. No more 80's diners, no more jew caricatures, no more convoluted Sheev plans that don't make sense from any angle.
>>
>>64280369
Orange double lightsaber for the jedi cunt. Also battle meditation.
>>
>Rian, why are we filming my scenes first?
>>
>>64279893
>E8:
Green = Luke
Blue (Anakin's) = Rey

>E9:
Purple = Finn
Green = Luke
Double-bladed Blue = Rey
Yellow = Poe
>>
>>64280825
>Purple = Finn

So he will use his father's lightsaber?
>>
>>64280825
>Purple = Finn
They wouldn't. Hints too much that 'all black people are the same' or whatever. Someone would get offended, can't have that.
>>
>>64280865
>>64280878
Finn ain't even a real Jedi tho
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.