[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generation Kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1364558319068.jpg (61 KB, 919x665) Image search: [Google]
1364558319068.jpg
61 KB, 919x665
What the fuck, /tv/? This shit only has seven fucking episodes?
What happened? Why did the Wire get to go on for eons, but this cuts cut so short.

Even the Pacific had more than this run did.
>>
Based on a book.
>>
Not everything has to go for 28 seasons my American friend.
>>
Because it was based off of the journalist's experience and he went back home?
>>
>muh quantity

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OFF MAI /TEEVEE/
>>
>captain america was real

Wew lads
>>
>>64278132
>Sgt. POLICE THAT MOOSTACHE was a real human being

And a real hero.
>>
>>64278167
And a real kiddy diddler

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/crime/2014/11/19/sgt-maj-sixta-generation-kill-child-molestation-sentencing/19298495/
>>
>>64278253
DON'T YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO DE-SE-CRATE YOUR LAPTOP WITH PERVERSIONS?
>>
>>64278253
and a coward in battle
>>
>>64278094
Not only the journalists, the guy that plays Fruity Rudy was THE Fruity Rudy, so he actually helped with the show adaptation.
>>
>>64278301
He was a Sergeant Major. Like the officers, it wasn't his job to fight.

I've never been enlisted, so if any .mil bros want to clarify the role of a Sergeant Major, go ahead.
>>
>>64278094
I thought Brad wrote the book?
>>
>>64278559
A SgtMaj is the most senior enlisted person within a unit or command. He acts as an adviser to the commanding on issues regarding the enlisted personnel and matters. And unlike the series most SgtMaj's can be decent human beings.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.