[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
based poe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: poe is based.webm (2 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
poe is based.webm
2 MB, 720x304
based poe
>>
That scene was comical.
>>
He should try spinning.
>>
>traumatized by being in a star 'war'
>next scene: "YOOOOOOOOOOOOO DID YOU SEE THAT BRUH"
>>
if they killed off Rey and had Poe and Finn go off on some exploits they could actually salvage this trilogy
>>
i can escuse finn accepting other to kill stormtroopers but he shouldnt have drilled that stormtrooper,Tr8r should have been phasma and finn shouldnt have tried to kill any FO member before his showdown with Kylo Ren.
>>
>>64275529

kek'd

then i cried because it's true
>>
>no barrel rolls
>>
>>64275439
>DO A BARREL ROLL

XWINGS CAN TURN ON A DIME
>>
I didn't like Poe...he felt like a Whedon character
>>
>>64276581
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
>>64275500
>murdering innocent villagers is the same as fighting against a tyrannical government

okay, anon. okay.
>>
>>64275439
People bitched about that on here, but he pretty much flanked the majority of those fighters. It also seems like the TIE fighter is the generally weaker ship.
>>
>>64275439
Poe was stupid, far the enthusiastic and silly to be honest
>>
>>64276614

I just used that part of the movie for a bathroom break.

Oh some kind of space gang? I wonder if they have any cool aliens...oh they're just a bunch of boring humans....thanks JJ
>>
>>64275439
>No chinstrap

Did this trigger anyone else during the entire film?
Their helmets were waggling all over the place
>>
>>64275500

Killing imperialist fuck wits vs massacring villages who did fuck all? Are you honestly making this fucking complaint? Cunt.
>>
How did Poe get off Jakku and back to the rebe--- 'Resistance' base?
>>
>>64276631
>Innocent
Just like the refugees right
>>
>>64276706

>Expecting JJ to care about the details

Dude didn't even bother to put anything but X-Wings & Tie-Fighters into the movie.
>>
>>64276685
if only they were trandoshans
>>
Is this what the movie is like? It's more cartoon than real.

I'm sad anyone paid to see it, frankly.
>>
>>64276768

Will based Boosk ever come back?
>>
>>64275529
>Finn
Yeah I sure love the obnoxious constantly yelling nigger who is only there to appease SJWs

Even Rey with her Mary Sue shit isn't as bad as Finn.
/pol/ was right yet again
>>
>>64276646
his banter with finn in the tie fighter seemed so out of place. uhh dude youre going up against a star destroyer maybe save the introductions and laughs for when you get out of there?
>>
>>64276511
know a couple of people, high level disney employees, who've read a draft of the new Epsiode 8 script, both Rey and Ren get killed off in the finale
>>
>>64276631
>killing your brothers in arms who youve lived with all your life because you feel bad about one mission

pussy/10
traitor/10
>>
>>64276815
This, I mean you are about to be BTFO'd flying something you have never flown before and being all flippant and silly, it's just dumb as shit

And then seeing each other and acting like best bro's for life
>>
File: yoda gonna cut ya.jpg (43 KB, 554x380) Image search: [Google]
yoda gonna cut ya.jpg
43 KB, 554x380
>>64276815

Never heard of adrenaline and not being a boring fuck?
>>
>>64276863

It was his first ever time in combat why the fuck would he give a shit about any of those murderers? They were hardly his comrades to begin with he worked in the fucking sanitation side of the starkiller base.
>>
>>64276885
yes im sure a f-16 pilot flying a russian jet with a russian defector would be laughing while chased by the russian fleet
>>
>>64276885
Being an excellent pilot and having a high IQ are highly correlated, a high IQ person doesn't act like that
>>
>>64276938

Your actually comparing this to real life? It is fucking star wars.
>>
>>64276938
Just turn off your brain anon
>>
>>64276984
It ruins immersion u shit for brains
>>
>>64276984
was lando quipping during the battle of endor? nah its a shit scene and makes it feel like there is no danger to the protags, they even survive the damn fall into the atmosphere. if youre going to make it feel like theres no danger then why should i care about whats going on. i mean they took out like 4 turbolasers while laughing and palling around. wew, such drama, such intensity
>>
>>64276635
It's always been the weaker ship. TIE's were mass produced and cheap. The Empire figured they could just overwhelm the Rebels with superior numbers.
>>
What a fucking Gary Sue
>>
>>64277489
I don't get this gripe. He was just an ace pilot. We literally don't see him do anything else well.
>>
>>64277012

I bet sex scenes ruin your immersion too but the flaw is with you, not the film.
>>
That black and red X-wing paintjob doe
>>
>>64277520

he's memeing

nigga needs saved by Finn and also has his mind read by Kylo like a book
>>
>>64277520
hes apparently a better pilot than luke, han, wedge, lando, and anakin which makes no sense. He wrecks 8 tie fighters in one run while doing airshow maneuvers. he might not be a total gary stu but with piloting he definitely is. only reason he gets shot down on jakku is because finn cant stop bantering for a second and shoot missiles
>>
>>64276763
solo ship
the ship that carried darth emo?
solos monster farm ship
>>
>>64277669
Being better than han, lando, and wedge are not really shocking. They're just normal non force users. People get surpassed all the time.

Being really good at one thing doesn't make a character a Gary Stu.
>>
>>64276631
>>64276710

>Implying the villagers weren't blasting the fuck outta them when they first landed

and he still just stood around doing fuckol the entire time. Stop defending this shit.
>>
>WE REALLY NEED PEOPLE TO LIKE POE TO BUY OUR NEW LINE OF X WING TOYS, SAY IT BOYEGA. SAY HES A GOOD PILOT SO THE AUDIENCE DONT HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION FOR THEMSELVES.
>>
>>64275439
he destroyed 10 tie fighters and killed 3 stormtroopers in like 15 seconds
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.