[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a June 3, 2015 interview with TV Insider, Dan Harmon explained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Alison Brie (39).webm (284 KB, 410x231) Image search: [Google]
Alison Brie (39).webm
284 KB, 410x231
In a June 3, 2015 interview with TV Insider, Dan Harmon explained why season six would likely be the last of the series:
“ We've exploded into these successful shrapnel. Ken is now Dr. Ken. Alison has probably got her eye on movies. Gillian is working on a Netflix show. If there was some magical way of guaranteeing that everyone could come back all at once, let's do it. But it would be a lot easier to put together a movie project and get them all on board than to say, "Let's give it one more season!"[67]
>>
>>64268308
>Alison has probably got her eye on movies
lmao

>everyone else has work
>"yeah, alison is probably going to have work too"
:^)
>>
This made it to season 5? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>64268888
No, they made it to six.
>>
The "six seasons and a movie" meme will explode out of control in this season.
Fuck Harmon and Community for being massive memers.
Also, literally Reddit: The TV Show desu senpai
>>
>>64268864
Gillian detected
>>
>>64268308
so it's really going to be 6 seasons and a movie?
>>
was this her audition tape?
>>
File: 1382291861585.jpg (353 KB, 2421x2209) Image search: [Google]
1382291861585.jpg
353 KB, 2421x2209
>>64268308
The only way Brie can succeed is to control the roles she takes more firmly. She's the difficult pampered woman in everything, and the difficult, pampered wife in all roles but in Community.
>>
I never watched passed season 2, which was great. Did it get better or worse?
>>
I stopped watching after based Chevy left the show.
>>
>>64271337
She should get fat again first
I miss chubbrie
>>
>>64271706
This is a opinion minefield, but for me season 3 is the peak of the show. It's pretty much all high concept episodes, some people don't like it but I felt it was a natural progression.
>>
>>64271706
Season 3 is good. Season 4 is shit. Season 5 and 6 has some good episodes, but are mostly not worth your time.
>>
>>64274408
DELETE THIS
>>
>>64268888
Season 4 was shit with a different team, 5 and 6 were a return to form.

MeowMeowBeenz best episode.

But yeah, I doubt there will be more, and that's fine. Harmon has Rick and Morty, is writing new pilots, and his animation studio is growing, and he has his podcast outlet...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.