[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, will he go another year without winning for this? Touchy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: leo_the_revenant.png (333 KB, 650x382) Image search: [Google]
leo_the_revenant.png
333 KB, 650x382
So, will he go another year without winning for this? Touchy subject with the Indians, think they'll throw it off the ballot just for that?
15 minutes of watching him get mauled by that bear was pretty rough.
>>
>>64268106
He might lose.
Nobody this year truly impressed me though.
>>
This whole no oscar thing is such a reddit tier meme
>>
>>64268300
Gregg Turkington
>>
dude give me an oscar i got attacked by a bear lol
>>
>>64268356
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64268106
No way he's getting it for a movie that doesn't win best picture. Scorsese will save him.
>>
I had a dream last night where I saw this movie in theaters.
It was nothing but an hour of Samuel L Jackson from H8ful 8 doing dumb shit, then it cuts to Leonardo being a taxworker in modern america.
>>
>>64268106
If i had a vote i would have given it to him if it hadn't been for the last scene in the movie. That was just corny and overcooked and overacted. The movie should have ended on the river bank with just him getting up
>>
>>64268493
Why not? Plenty of people do
>>
>looks into the camera

nope, we're done here. try again next year faggot
>>
He's gonna win purely out of pity.
>>
>>64268590
It's Leo. His win gotta be in big style. It can't be anticlimactic.
>>
He has never deserved an oscar and he's well aware of that, he only gets nominated just so the show can gain a consistent viewership and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>64268106
I don't think Leo gives a shit about the academy tbqh
>>
His performance is like when actors lose a bunch of weight for a role. He put himself through a bunch of physical shit, but I don't think it went beyond that.

Hardy was pretty good though, I don't think he deserves one either though.

Neither performance was particularly subtle, just manly man doing man things.
>>
>>64268106
>Touchy subject with the Indians
I don't understand why. We TRIED to civilize them! It's not our fault they refused to abandon their savagery. Feeling bad for those barbaric cannibals is spitting in the face of the white man.
>>
baka at this movie senpai

Thought it would be great but it was a giant pile of shit. The book is so much better, and it's not even that great of a book.
>>
>>64268883
same desu, I'm really just a fan of this time in US history so I was hoping it'd be good. Shame it just kind of turned into a survival one man sort of thing
>>
File: 1445912655319.gif (156 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1445912655319.gif
156 KB, 260x187
>>64268106
Is that priviledged little nerdy twink EDDY REDMAN nominated for The Danish Girl? If so, then sorry Leo.
>>
I think not winning an oscar does more for him than winning an oscar.
>>
>>64268106
Nah he wont win for the Revenant. Tom Hardy will win best supporting actor though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.