[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starwars false promises about Raid actors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: falsepromises.png (388 KB, 766x614) Image search: [Google]
falsepromises.png
388 KB, 766x614
Where were these fuckers? I was expecting some crazy martial art brutal lightsaber fights and were these cunts even in it? Why do they keep lying to us!?

Could you imagine how fuckign epic it would have been to have these guys fighting with a sabre or something getting actually kicked around and destroying shit
>>
>>64264718
JJ and the producers hate chinks because they cannot control them
>>
>>64264718
holy shit WTF?! ok this pisses me off

even have them as crazy aliens or something that would have been cool
>>
>>64264718
Aren't they part of the Knights of Ren with Donnie yea though?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HGZPBDuDs

>Go Asians!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64264718
They were the kanji club guys on the millennium falcon
>>
>>64264807
Holy fucking shit this actually triggered me! People actually ask these stupid fuckign questions? You get to talk to fucking top guys at hollywood and you ask them shit you know is not going to happen! fuck me!

This is worser than watching Bizzcon panels when they ask about having fat characters and transgender characters seriously WTF, who cares?
>>
>>64264880
WTF!> is that?!?! No fight scene? That would have literally made the film extremely hype for me as a martial arts fan, even if they wernt wieling sabers like OP wants but have them fuckign some shit still
>>
>>64264718

The 2nd, non-Scottish mercenary group confronting Han on his freighter had Asians in it, that was probably them.
>>
>>64264925
>>64264880

dropped
r
O
P
P
E
D

Fucking absolute spit in the face of these guys, if I were them I would have just fuckign said no to the part
>>
>>64264718
I'm pretty sure one of the kanjiclub guys looked like one of em. TR-8R might have been another one.
>>
>>64264963
>>64264880
wtf is this kanjiclub shit, that sounds fuckign racist
>>
>>64264718
>>64264765

Disney made a deal with KANJICLAWB

I knew I recognized that guy. They're literally Kanjaclub
>>
>>64264991
it's just meme talk for whatever it was they were actually saying in the movie. I couldn't understand it hence the meme-speak. Besides, The Raid is Korean and "kanji" generally refers to Japanese ideograms with Chinese roots so, no, I'm not being racist.
>>
TR-8R?
>>
The Raid is Indonesian.
>>
>>64265057
The subtitles said Kanjiklub.
>>
>>64265057

>The Raid is Korean

Indonesian
>>
And what the fuck happened to Max von Sydow? I remember his presence in the movie being hyped as fuck, and then he's killed in the first 30 seconds.
>>
>>64264718
WTF ! i didn't know they are in it (; ̄Д ̄)?
>>
File: 1441681351822.png (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441681351822.png
49 KB, 400x400
how do you think TFA will do in China?

i know chinks hate niggers, but the adverts are downplaying his role in it.
>>
>>64265094
The subtitles are racist.
>>
>>64264885
Reminds me of the woman at the Oculus keynote who asked fucking John Carmack, one of the fucking pioneers of PC gaming why there weren't more women working there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
>>
>>64264718

Kanjiclub
>>
Jews fear the Samurai
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.