[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
Did he do it, /tv/?
>>
Is this on Netflix?
>>
>>64263421
no
>>
File: 1451457004118.jpg (82 KB, 624x960) Image search: [Google]
1451457004118.jpg
82 KB, 624x960
>>64263162
Just jail everyone involved
>>
>>64263421
Mexican Netflix yes
>>
Definitely not

Ken Kratz should rot in hell
>>
>>64263706
>Definitely not

TV rotted your brain.
>>
yes, he is retarded and his girlfriend was in jail for 7 months
>>
>>64264006
ok
>>
Does it matter if he did it or not?

Whole point of documentary is that the way prosecutors, cops, and DAs rub elbows and circlejerk can lead to mishandling of justice. Not whether Avery dindu nuffin
>>
>Ryan "Chopped Her Up Fast" Hillegas
>Ryan "Last One To Hear Her Cryin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "Master of Hog-Tyin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "I'm The Only One Who Knows Steve And Brendan Ain't Lyin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "She Dumped Me So I Raped Her In The Grass" Hillegas
>Ryan "That Password Was a Lucky Guess" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Manitowoc Man of Mutilation" Hillegas
>Ryan "Brought Bacardi to the Search Party" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Auto-Trader Date and Rape Her" Hillegas
>Ryan "Knuckles Made of Brass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Burnin' Bones With A Gallon of Gas" Hillegas
>Ryan "Committing Crimes By The Property Line" Hillegas
>Ryan "Got Sent To Voicemail So I Murdered Her Ass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Dump Me and I Will Dump You (In a Fire Pit)" Hillegas
>Ryan "Me And Mike Halbach Put Her Body In The Trash" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Forceful Johnson of Wisconsin" Hillegas
>Ryan "I'll Pin It On The Nitwit" Hillegas
>Ryan "Gettin' Necrotic Cunny Under the Overpass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Those Scratch Marks On My Hand Are Just From Stray Cats" Hillegas

Seriously /tv/, are you too stupid to see this dude raped and murdered his ex-girlfriend Teresa Halbach then dumped the evidence on Steven Avery's lot?
>>
>>64265021
This copy pasta? If not then good post.

I think there's something shady about the juror that got pulled out.
>>
Yes, he did it.
>>
>>64265144

Original post by your's truly. Memes aside, I really do think there's some fishy shit going on with the ex-boyfriend and the brother.
>>
>>64265021
>the auto-trader date and rape her
POESY
>>
>>64263162
I haven't gotten that far yet, but does he plead guilty?
>>
>>64266123
My timeline is ex was the phone stalker ,knew her passwords for months, sees all these avery calls and figures its time. Raped her, murdered her, left her lying in the trunk as the present for the bitch boy of the police, Colburn. Since hes low rank and never mentioned that phone call hes on body duty. Burned her and her stuff in the quarry and then you know the rest.
>>
>>64263162
What does inconsistent mean?
>>
whenever they played Brandon and mom recordings it hit me in the feels ;___;
>>
>>64263421
love this meme
>>
He actually did, look at the evidence that this documentary didn't even show lmao
>>
>>64266512
>What does inconsistent mean?

I don't know.
>>
>>64266512
Yeah?
>>
>>64267154
>>64267266

I hear this in his voice
>>
>>64263162
of course
>>
>>64267266
Yeah.
>>
>>64267450

Cats.
>>
>>64267448

Why if it isn't The Prize
>>
>>64267044
What evidence?
>>
File: 1406566530608.jpg (25 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
1406566530608.jpg
25 KB, 473x473
>mfw an american thought his country was normal near me

90% of the country seems to be inbred, obese people with IQs under 75.
>>
>>64267723
http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movies_and_tv/is-steven-avery-guilty-evidence-making-a-murderer-didnt-present.php
>>
Is everyone in this family slow?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 900x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 900x530
You all may be tall hot nymphs, but I'm the real prize.
>>
>>64264841
his girlfriend was in jail for 7 months which force him to rape and murder that woman
>>
Any documentaries with similar winter/crime/comfy atmosphere?
>>
>>64267821
>There was clearly some shady shit here, but I snooped around in various Reddit threads and through some local news reports
well then, case closed. He also goes on then proofing that he doesnt know what evidence means.
>>
>>64268072
The Staircase is better than Making A Murderer.
>>
>>64267448
I really laughed the first time I heard this guys voice. Such a girly fucking voice.
>>
File: 1414566998372.jpg (11 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1414566998372.jpg
11 KB, 432x288
>>64268142
i actually unironically looked into becoming a lawyer after this.
Not because of some feeling of injustice, but because i thought you need to be incredibly charismatic to be a lawyer, but im probably already better than everyone but the two lawyers of steven.
>>
>>64268119
True
>>
>>64268119
>The Staircase is better than Making A Murderer.

Shit. I forgot about that one. That is easily the best documentary crime series I've ever seen.
>>
>>64268219

Really... Kratz beat the ever loving shit out of those 2 lawyers. Virtually every avenue that they tried to use was shut down by Kratz. The doc just tried to make him look like a moron. (Him being a sleaze aside)
>>
>>64267872
6 figures
>>
hi

how law work?
i see docu of man for prison because he kill of woman but law is no evidence of woman for dead. how gives? how law is this in?
where woman?
who kill she?
small man he also in prison because he law not good in the law s eye
how he make for time if law is not good to man?
how?

sory for bad english im brazil
>>
>>64268608
FUCK OFF SHITSKIN
>>
>>64263162
he dindu nuffin
he was a gud boi he was turnin his life around
>>
>>64263162
/tv/ totally ruined my viewing experience when watching this. From the first episode Brendan is til the last episode, all I could think was "this show really got some meme potential. I bet /tv/ will love Brendan". It was almost to the point that I forgot that it was a documentary. Some episodes I thought they all were actors (I'm not american so I have no knowledge of this case). In the last episode I got my shit together and realized that Brendan is a real person and not an actor so I started to feel bad for him. I say as one of the defense lawyers did in the last episode: I really hope they are guilty.
>>
File: 1451382837677.jpg (41 KB, 611x545) Image search: [Google]
1451382837677.jpg
41 KB, 611x545
>>64268509
you think so?
all i ever thought when he was talking was "that doesnt make sense, why would that convince me, youre talking about unrelated touchy feely bullshit"
>>
>>64268774
Autismal.
>>
>>64267044
Nice try, Lenk!
>>
>>64267799
Yup, that's the ugly true face of USA that is shown in this doco. Hollywood have been foolin the rest of the world for a very long time now that USA is a normal first world country with normal, smart, good looking people when in fact those people are only 2% of the entire population.
>>
File: 1450767009523.png (16 KB, 156x165) Image search: [Google]
1450767009523.png
16 KB, 156x165
The whole thing was baffling. I understand the doc was heavily biased towards Steven, but how could the appellate courts allow statements and deny retrials when Lem and his investigator actively worked against their client and produced statements that were used against Steven in his trial?

-Why no fibers or scratches on the bed posts?
-Why no blood in the trailer?
-Why no blood in the garage?
-Why not test all 6 swabs sent to the lab for EDTA?
-Why enter one of Brandon's confession and not the 3-4 other conflicting versions?
-Why would he park the car near the entrance to his property?
-His blood in the RAV4 but no fingerprints?

The only thing I learned from this is if you fuck over the county once, move your ass across the county line. I'm not convinced he didn't do it, but with as many coincidences, misconduct, and lack of protocol, he should have at least gotten a retrial.

Also Fassbender looked like a Sith Lord.
>>
File: wddsad.jpg (64 KB, 1207x776) Image search: [Google]
wddsad.jpg
64 KB, 1207x776
Anyone else thinks that her brother killed her? I don't know why but I felt a strong hate towards his character from the first moment he appeared on the screen...
Wasn't it before the remains were even found when he's already talking about mourning for her loss? Fucking cunt. Also the voice mail affair...this one is a sketchy motherfucker.
>>
I've marathoned 5 in a row so far today. it's extremely well put together. having never seen any netflix shit before I am impressed. it bodes well for the future.
>>
>>64268836

But the officers were government officials, they were family men, they deserve to be trusted. Just like The Prize
>>
Yeah?
>>
>>64268952
Thats because the documentary makers made it look like it.

Congratualtions, you're a sheep.
>>
>>64270088
Oh, okay. Thank you :)
>>
>>64270088

how did they make him look bad?
>>
STOP SHILLING NETFLIX FUCK
>>
>>64263162

>Did he do it, /tv/?

Hard to tell. They left out a lot of detail about his history and the case because of you don't have sympathy for Avery, you might miss the main point of the doco which is that the police are corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>64270207
Because Netflix really needs 4chans help to succeed
>>
>>64270272
You'd be a real idiot to think this isn't netflix promoters that make these threads. every single time a new show comes out on netflix these threads comes out of the woodworks and its for shit shows like sense 8,daredevil,etc shit that noone cares about 2 months after its out because they are not hyping it anymore.
>>
>>64270347
>You'd be a real idiot to think this isn't netflix promoters that make these threads

Take your autism meds, kid. People actually watch Netflix. Everybody I know has an account and you can torrent all the shows.

Just fuck off you angry manlet.
>>
File: long, sustained yelling.png (278 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
long, sustained yelling.png
278 KB, 500x356
>watching second episode
>"We should take all those shoes in case we have any unsolved burglaries with foot impressions."

Just infuriating
>>
>>64270347
Seriously a lot of people I know irl are talking about it on Facebook and at work and shit. It's not shills, it's just popular right now. You just happen to be such a greasy, suicidal, basement-nigger that you didn't know this.
>>
>>64270347
>people who talk about tv shows and movies on a tv show and movie board are shills

Ayy
>>
Are most average Americans retarded like that?
>>
>>64270347
I never understand this. Is it a meme to say people are shilling? Why would a billion dollar service come to a message board full of contrarian neck beards who hate every film and TV show?
>>
>>64270925
It really happens, just not in this case.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451465635656.jpg (25 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451465635656.jpg
25 KB, 600x395
Tard misses the birth of his tardlet because he's in jail for pointing gasoline on the family cat and setting it on fire. Keeping him locked up seems a good idea no matter what this dirt sucking knucklefuck has or hasn't done.
>>
OFFICIAL WHO DUN IT LIST

1. Scott and Bobby
2. The ex
3. The roomate
4. The brother
5. Steven and Brendan
5. The police

but it was most likely Scott and Bobby
>>
>it's a Brendan confesses to murder/rape so he can get home and watch Wrestlemania episode
>>
File: 1451341290277.jpg (49 KB, 546x579) Image search: [Google]
1451341290277.jpg
49 KB, 546x579
JUST
U
S
T
>>
I got to take a shit.

brb
>>
>>64271955

>checked

I'll subscribe to your blog
>>
>>64270909
Most people that live outside of cities, yes.
>>
>>64271848
I feel so bad for him ;_;

I hope he's made some friends in jail
>>
>>64271955
ok im back
>>
>>64271848

so was he a virgin? was the rape his first time?
>>
>>64263970
>murrikan judgement
After that testimony of his nefew, where you can clearly see that he's not bright and was intimidated (also, they didn't show the whole tape in the courtroom where he says that the cops "got to my head" you still think that he did it? Kexus maximus

nice troll by the way
>>
>>64267448
I bet this guy fucks children
>>
>>64270347
How would that meeting go? °

>we need the autistic audience
>>
No.

Nephew manipulated, intimidated, coerced, fed information to repeat. No parent/guardian or attorney present. Did not understand what was going on

Property searched numerous times
What sort of warrant lets you do that
After numerous searches with nothing being found, suddenly cops with a conflict of interest for their involvement in the 1985 case search the house and hey presto here is evidence

Sgt Colburn calling in the car two days early

No DNA evidence in his house or garrage
Bullet shows up months later

Blood vial tampered with
>>
Why is it legal for cops to question people without lawyers present?

I watched the West Memphis Three HBO documentary and there the same thing happened. They convinced a literal retard to "confess" the murders and then two people got sentanced to life and one to death for something they didnt even do. It seems like a common problem and a tactic the police resort to again and again.

If a lawyer without the cops dick up his ass was present this shit could be avoided.
>>
>>64272328
just remembered: he was on the phone to his girlfriend at the time the murder is alleged to occur. She was in the county lock up for DUI and the calls were recorded
>>
File: adam_oberste_pistole.jpg (59 KB, 539x531) Image search: [Google]
adam_oberste_pistole.jpg
59 KB, 539x531
>>64268945
>my fucking face when the judge didn't allow them to use the clearly open cut evidence box from '85 with Stevens bloodvile in it, with a clear needle puncture mark on top to be used in court
>>
>>64271145
Fuck cats
>>
>>64272200
>implying he did it
>>
>>64272395
I'm good. You yards go on ahead without me.
>>
>>64272345
>Why is it legal for cops to question people without lawyers present?
Presumably you consent to it
You can say "no comment" or keep silent
Brendan plainly did not understand these things and was being questioned at school
And he is easily manipulated, open to suggestion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
This video explains why you never ever speak to cops without an attorney, and also gives two more examples of cops manipulating the intellectually disabled

There needs to be a rock solid law prohibiting cops speaking to minors, and anyone identified to them as intellectually disabled, without a parent/guardian or lawyer present
>>
>>64272414

well he was found guilty. So the question still stands.
>>
>>64272356
also prohibited them from suggesting third party possibilities unless they could present evidence and means and motive
(you know, do the cops fucking job for them)
>>
>>64272356
>creating a new testing procedure and having it applied in a court after a total of two weeks when it was supposed to be 6 months of wait
>>
>>64272356
>>64272502
>you know, do the cops fucking job for them
The next Phoenix Wright should have a case like this for the finale
>>
>>64272471
Plus American society is so defferential to law and order
You're taught you're innocent so you don't have anything to worry about and its okay to talk to the police, they're trying to help
You're taught only the guilty wouldn't want to talk to the police
The news media is ready to lynch anyone who wont speak without a lawyer
Every cop drama the first person they zero in on is guilty as sin and the first proof of this is when they lawyer up, and their lawyers are always slimeballs
>>
>>64272489
He was found guilty in a case that had more holes than swiss cheese
>>
>>64268952

Was ambivalent until he gave that interview celebrating Brendan's confession and then nonchalantly said he hadn't watched it. What a tool.
>>
All this just because he pissed off the wife of a cop..
>>
Did anyone else think the reporters were actors? Their behaviour was so OTT.

Also really thought Brendan would have gotten not guilty. He was completely thrown out of Steven's case as to being involved and the same prosecutor blatantly supporting two entirely different stories seemed laughably ridiculous.
>>
>>64272611
is this your first contact with local news media?
>>
>>64270088
>by showing video footage of him saying strange things they made him look that way
welp
>>
Why does the Manitowic county police department have it out for Steve, /tv/?
>>
File: laugh4.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
laugh4.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>64272471
>lawyer finishes talking
>ex-cop gets up and asks if anyone goes over 55
>lawyer tells them all STFU WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU
>>
>>64272692
because
>>64272608
>>
>>64268952
I dont know.
Its not appropriate to speculate like this.
Its as flawed as the case against Avery.

What we can speculate on is that woman saying she was led to the car by god

What we can speculate on is Sgt Colburn calling it in 2 days before it was missing
>>
>>64272646
They all seemed so uncanny valley and everything they said sounded scripted. I'm Canadian though I guess I'm not familiar with your local news reporters.
>>
Was that a cop or lawyer who basically threatened Stevens lawyers when they accused the blood vial was tampered with?
>>
>>64272764
I felt this too. I thought they were actors when I first saw them.
>>
>>64272692
Steve got into an altercation with a woman, also a cousin I think, who was making a lot of obscene accusations against him
When her written statements were read back to her years later she denied making them incidentally
She was also the wife of a Manitowoc County PD deputy

When a rape occured in the area the deputy interviewing the victim told her it sounded like Steve Avery (!) and began describing him (!!), and then the now-Sheriff who was a deputy at the time drew an identikit, despite not being a professional criminal sketch artist, he based it not on the victims description but on Averys mug shot (!!!) and so naturally she identified Avery
MEANWHILE one Mr Gregory Allen was already known to the PD and DA for having attempted to commit a rape in the same area with the same MO and had been cautioned numerous times for public exposure and indecency
Avery was convicted in 1985
In 1995 the County PD received a call from a neighbouring PD informing them that Allen had been arrested for several rapes and confessed to the 1985 case
This call was not forwarded to anyone by the duty officer who received it
The duty officer Sgt Colburn
The same man who called in the missing car 2 days early
The same man who participated in the search of Averys house that turned up the car keys when they hadn't been found in the numerous previous searches
>>
>>64272808
That was Kratz
Yeah it sounded like it had a lot of subtext
>>
>it's a someone calls Brendan a fat fucking retard episode
>>
>>64272454
>You yards
200 yards?
>>
>>64270925
because it's cheap and effective
>>
>>64272328
another one:
The car had no plates when it was found
So when Colborn called it in, 2 days early mind you, it had plates on
>>
>>64273110
are you sure the car didn't have plates on it? Dean Showed Colburn a license plate in court
>>
>>64273173
when the car was found in the avery scrap yard the plates had been removed, they were later found in another vehicle on the property

Colborn called it in 2 days early
he called dispatch with a quary for the registration number and then asked them if it was a RAV4
Which would mean it had plates at the time

This has never been explained
>>
The story of rape and mutilation rests entirely on the what the cops wrung out of Brendan.
From the remains all we can say for certain is that TH was shot.
>>
>voicemails deleted
>boss confirmed she was getting multiple phone calls from someone she didn't want to talk too
>ex-bf not questioned and allowed to look for crime scene
>blood vial had a needle hole
>inconclusive DNA allowed to be presented
>car wasn't crushed
>no blood anywhere on the property except in her car after "having her throat sliced"
>no splatter in garage
>multiple burn sites for body

>podunk rednecks are able to cover this up

No, neither of them did jack shit.
>>
How did they manage to make the FBI do such a shitty test that wasn't done for years so quickly?
>>
Didn't she have a male roommate? Why did we never see him? Was he never brought in to testify?
>>
>>64273366
>>voicemails deleted
I think it was either or ex-bf or her brother who said they guessed her password and checked them
>>
>>64273415
>how did they make the FBI do a shitty job
Its the FBI what else would they do?
They have their own case at the moment of setting up a kid with an IQ of 55 as being a domestic ISIS wannabe
No other test exists apparently
>>
>>64273423
Yes. Never saw him, if he testified they didn't show it.
>>
>>64270347
You'd be a real idiot to think we're only talking about this because Netflix is making these threads.There's been 200+ posts in nearly every Steve Avery thread on /tv/. If Netflix didn't start the thread, someone else would have.
>>
>>64273444
>checked them
>trips
nice
>>
>>64273415
A framed murder makes all cops look bad. I could see why the FBI would help keep the truth a secret.
>>
What was up with the victim's rambling videotapes? Was she stoned?
She also mentions she loves her sisters but doesn't mention the brother. The password to her voicemail was related to her sisters. There was some kind of sketchy dynamic going on in the Halbach family
>>
Whenever you watch a documentary about innocent men being set up by the judicial system you should always research the case yourself and never take what you see as gospel. I learned this after watching paradise lost.
>>
>>64273366

Like, what the fuck happened then? Did the cops know who actually murdered her? Or was this just a convenient coincidence for them?
>>
>>64272395
Fuck you bro, my cat Butters is sleeping in my lap this very second. You can't say fuck cats till you've had a not-a-hissing-faggot cat. My lil nigga purring up a storm
>>
>>64273903
well then, present your researched evidence oh Sherlock Holmes
>>
WHY WOULDN'T STEVEN AVERY TESTIFY? HE HAS THE MOST IMPORTANT TIMELINE/ALIBI OF ALL
>>
>>64273903
i did research and found some pretty hard evidence against steven on reddit and in local news reports.
>>
>>64270402
>torrent
>>
>>64274070

do tell
>>
>>64274041

because they'd make him look like the lunatic he was with all the cat burning, threatening to kill his wife, running people off the road etc.

he obviously did it.
>>
>>64274108
>he obviously did it
oy vey
>>
>>64273903
West Memphis 3 were falsely convicted

Watch Murder on a Sunday Morning for another example
>>
What point was Brendan trying to make with the girl getting eaten by the alligator? lol
>>
>>64274171

After really sinking my teeth into that case I'm convinced they did kill those boys. Researching that case was kind of like a hobby of mine for a little while
>>
>>64267821
>>64274095
>>
>tfw even brendan had a gf
>>
>>64273947
They convinced themselves Steve did it

The Sheriff still believes Steve did the 1985 rape and the DNA evidence exonerating him was planted
They believe the whole family are no good, criminals, committing incest, etc

So put yourself in that position:
Steve gets off, you think he is no good and his whole family trash, he is going to sue you for 36 million, and now theres a missing persons report, last seen with your man Steve
You say to yourself "We're not going to let this motherfuck get away again. This inbred SOB isn't going to pull the wool over our eyes a second time"
And in their zeal to prove it was Steve they manipulate Brendan and move some evidence
>>
>>64274108
>threatening to kill his wife
he was in prison, how do you kill yourself from prison?

and consider it from his perspective
he is in prison for a crime he did not commit, he cant see his wife or kids, his life is ruined, it is an extremely emotional and traumatic thing to go through
>>
>>64274246
They didn't
No means, no motive, no opportunity

There was no satanic cult, thats 1980s satanic panic, they were not ritually abused that was fucking snapping turtles
it just goes on like this
>>
>>64274318

unless I missed something, and underestimated US transgender laws, he wasn't his own wife.
>>
>>64268509
Weaseling out isn't beating someone
The judge beat them
who the fuck prevents you from from suggesting a third party?
Using evidence coerced and spoon fed to a retarded 16 year old isn't beating
not is planted evidence
>>
>>64274368
>>64274318
>how do you kill someone from prison?
typo
>>
— The documentary said that part of Avery’s criminal past included animal cruelty. To my recollection, it didn’t specify exactly what that animal cruelty was. I know that for some of our readers, knowing is enough to want to see Avery get the death sentence regardless of whether he murdered Halbach: He doused a cat in oil and threw it on a bonfire (this is not relevant to the murder trial, but it certainly diminishes the sympathy some of us felt for him).

— Past criminal activity also included threatening a female relative at gunpoint.

— In the months leading up to Halbach’s disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times and always specifically requested Halbach to come out and take the photos.

— Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn’t want to go out to Avery’s trailer anymore, because once when she came out, Avery was waiting for her wearing only a towel (this was excluded for being too inflammatory). Avery clearly had an obsession with Halbach.

— On the day that Halbach went missing, Avery had called her three times, twice from a *67 number to hide his identity.
>>
>>64274477
>To my recollection, it didn’t specify exactly what that animal cruelty was
It did
He set a cat on fire
>>
>>64274477
source?
>>
>>64274477
>>
>>64274462

it's the threat that is important. I've never threatened to kill anyone.
>>
>>64274511
>>64274525
are you guys blind
>>
>>64274557
apparently, so: source?
>>
>>64274556
You've probably never had your wife tell you she didn't want you to see your children ever again.
>>
>>64274361

No means - Ugh how? They were three guys in their late teens. They could have subdued those kids
No motive- This kind of crime doesn't have a clear motive. If you look at Damiens extensive mental health reports and writings you'll start noticing things.
No opportunity - You're just talking out your ass. All three of their alibis never held water.

The snapping turtle theory has been disproved as well
>>
>being a normie who watches a Netflix series

No thanks.
>>
>>64274477
>>64274477
>I know that for some of our readers, knowing is enough to want to see Avery get the death sentence regardless of whether he murdered Halbach: He doused a cat in oil and threw it on a bonfire (this is not relevant to the murder trial, but it certainly diminishes the sympathy some of us felt for him).
I believe thats called character assassination

>— Past criminal activity also included threatening a female relative at gunpoint.
Explain the context of this dipshit

>— In the months leading up to Halbach’s disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times and always specifically requested Halbach to come out and take the photos.

No source for this claim

>
— Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn’t want to go out to Avery’s trailer anymore, because once when she came out, Avery was waiting for her wearing only a towel (this was excluded for being too inflammatory).

The source for this claim is a secretary at auto trader who said she joked about it with Halbach.
Its not impossible he had just come out of the shower.
>Avery clearly had an obsession with Halbach.
You clearly like to imagine and speculate

>— On the day that Halbach went missing, Avery had called her three times, twice from a *67 number to hide his identity.

Full facts motherfucker: The scheduled time for her to come by were at 2pm. His first two calls to her were AFTER 2pm. He was checking on why she was late. Why did he *67 her? Who knows. Maybe he wanted to see if she'd pick up, lots of tradesmen dick people around when they're late. The third call was for a few seconds after she had left.

Since they can trace these calls how about they try to trace all the harrassing phone calls she'd be getting which she told people she knew who they were from But didn't want to talk about it?

How about you try not to spread such obvious smear jobs full of half truths and unfounded insinuation?
>>
>>64274608

you've probably never studied law if you think that either it was his decision not to testify, or that testifying would have not been a terrible idea.
>>
>>64274557
No my eyes were open and working when the documentary said what the animal cruelty charge was
Were your eyes open when you copypasta'd these lies?
>>
>>64274669
you're one of those people who thinks asking for a lawyer proves you're guilty
>>
>>64274661
http://convolutedbrian.com.s3.amazonaws.com/dassey/courtdocs/complaint-02Mar2006.pdf
>>
>>64274610
but thats wrong you fucking retard
>>
>>64274727

no, I am backing up what I said. he would have been destroyed if he had taken the stand. no good would have come of it.
>>
>>64274669
Well I think it would've been a bad idea the same way I think it's a bad idea Brendan talked to the cops. The dude is retarded and that Kratz fucker is a professional troll. I'm not retarded and some of you retards on here can still get under my skin sometimes.
>>
>>64274748
>believing Brendans coerced, intimidated, and spoon fed confession
>>
How did they not think to question the ex boyfriend?!
>>
>>64274757

Prove why it's wrong then
>>
>>64274774
so you are one of those people alright then
>>
>>64274477
forgot your
>Source: REDDIT and news reports
>>
The hole in the vial is perfectly normal morons, thats how they take the blood from the person withotu contamination with a double sided needle.
>>
>>64274829
there is mountains of proof
I'm not arguing a case thats been closed with the defendants released.
>>
>>64274838

your an idiot.
>>
>>64274852
and seals cut and scotchtaped?
>>
>>64274871
>I'm not arguing a case thats been closed with the defendants released.

They're still considered guilty bud. You're not arguing because you have no facts
>>
>>64274891

>your and idiot
>your

:^)
>>
>>64274852
They already took blood from the person, that's why it's in the vial you dipshit. What are you talking about?
>>
>>64274901
Is a break from procedure yes, but remember, that blood was from 1985, it had been used for dna testing of avery multiple times. Its more likely that someone forgot to tape it back, than an officer looking to frame someone, who is intentionally super careful not to leave any marks, leaving a broken tape.

>>64274938
:D When you take a sample intoa purple vial, you put one end of the needle into the person, and the other into the vial, so that there is no contamination. This is achieved through the hole in the top.
>>
>>64274852
Avery's lawyer said he called the lab where the blood was drawn, and they said they don't poke holes through the vile like that. That hole came from someone else.
>>
File: mhdkpui.jpg (372 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
mhdkpui.jpg
372 KB, 1500x1200
>>64274995
>>
>police zooms in on one suspect
>uhh hey judge, can we, like, point the finger at potential other suspects?
>nah, not enough evidence to connect anyone else to the crime lmao
murrica
>>
>>64274977
>you put one end of the needle into a person and the other end in a vial, this is achieved through the hole in the top

But that's wrong you fucking retard.
>>
>>64275071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZsqXFqvQM
>>
>>64274977
>you put one end of the needle into the person, and the other into the vial,
???????????
Nice try Ken Kratz but that's total bullshit
>>
>>64275103

BTFO
>>
>>64275110
you people r rly fuk dum lmao, fukin /tv/
>>
WHY WOULD THEY FRAME HIM IF THEY COULD KILL HIM?
EXPLAIN THIS CAT BURNING APOLOGISTS
>>
>>64274977
they called the lab, they said they do not puncture the stopper
>>
>>64275043
What the fuck is this supposed to prove? If you don't think that vile of blood was tampered with, you're as retarded as Brendon.
>>
>>64274977
>who is intentionally super careful not to leave any marks, leaving a broken tape.
Colborn called in the car 2 days early
the officer handling the evidence Lt Lenk later joined Colborn in one of the umpteendozen searches and it was they who found TH evidence on the property and in Averys house
>>
>>64275177

That would look really bad lol
>>
>>64274592
It's in the first episode. In detail too.
>>
Why would steve just leave his blood on the car and not try to clean it?
>>
>>64275213
>>64275204
see
>>64275103

get fucked imbecil
>>
>>64275177
They believed him guilty and wanted to help the case along

Animal cruelty was 20 years earlier and has nothing to do with me

Were you clean as a whistle 20 years ago? Does that have any bearing on you today?
>>
>>64275268
not the animal cruelty bit, i know that. I mean all the other things this anon >>64274477 listed
>>
>Teresa's car key has Steven's DNA on it
>not his fingerprints
>not Teresa's fingerprints
>not even Teresa's DNA

I tried to be neutral despite the film's obvious bias, but how would that even happen, if not a set-up?
>>
the level of buttmad in this thread is amazing.
>>
>>64275355
yup, people cant beleive that a tv show didnt show the whole truth to them
>>
>>64275323
the rest is half truths and misrepresentation, see >>64274661
>>
>>64275385
>netflix
>tv show
kukk
>>
>>64275385
people don't understand reasonable doubt

people think feeding a retard information for him to repeat back and coercing and intimidating him is acceptable interview technique
>>
>>64275455
who thinks that? Please quote the posters here who think that.
>>
>>64275441
>Your mom
>Mot a slut
go bake to reedit
>>
>>64275491
you mad af bruh
>>
>>64275472
everyone who thinks the trial was fine and justice was served
>>
>find keys in his bedroom
>only with his DNA on, not hers
>find his blood in her car
>but not his fingerprints
>Yank """"""""Justice""""""""
>>
>>64275292
Again, what the fuck is that supposed to prove? Explain the broken seals on the case containing the vile? That shit was blatantly tampered with.
>>
>>64271145
he didn't pour gasoline on the cat you stupid cunt he threw it over a fire

fucking mong
>>
File: 1391710863578.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1391710863578.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>64271848
>well you better just start putting your head on your shoulders and start thinking
>how can I? I'm really stupid, Mom. I can't help it.
>Why do you agree to everything then?
>'Cause I'm stupid I told you
>You're not stupid to me
>Yeah I am
>>
>>64275713
You're forgetting something
That key wasn't found in the first search
It wasn't found in the second search
It wasn't found in the third search
It was found on the forth search

By two Mantiowoc County Police Officers who had a clear conflict of interest, Lenk and Colborn
Mantiowoc County PD weren't supposed to be on the property without a supervisor
Their supervisor didn't know what he was supposed to be doing and wasn't even with them
>>
>>64275767
The vial is from 1985.

It is more likely it was broken and not fixed during the multipel dna tests they had made to prove his innoncence, than during someone taking blood from it in order to frame somebody. A person who is looking to frame another person would naturally be MORE perceptive, and not leave such an easy thing just laying out there.
>>
>>64263162
He did it.

He used to throw animals onto fires and touch his relatives. He's not some sweet dim-witted common man who is being framed by the law. Steven probably manipulated his easily manipulated retarded ass family to praise him like a God and defend his every action.

I think he killed the girl but the county wanted to ensure they didn't bungle the new investigation so they planted more evidence against him to guarantee they got the right man. It's fucked up, but even if there was minimal evidence and a mistrial was given, Steven would still get convicted for the murder of Teresa.

(I haven't seen the end yet btw)
>>
>>64275713
his blood in her car looked like it came from eye dropper or a swab
>>
>>64275804
he really does agree to everything
and repeats back what they tell him
>>
>>64275844
How did the police know it was Steven, in your eyes?

Look at the evidence they provided in court. Every single thing they argued had at least some doubt over it. Why were they so sure Steven did it, and not one of the other men on the large property?
>>
>>64275833
officer who handled the 1985 evidence was part of the search of his house that found the keys and other evidence after numerous previous searches found nothing
>>
>>64275833
Just give up already, Colburn. We know it was you.
>>
>>64275892
They didn't care who actually did it. Steven was their guy. They didn't want the truth, they wanted to put Steven away.
>>
>>64275913
and?
>>
>>64275780

not according to the wikipedia...

>When he was 20, Avery and another man pleaded guilty to animal cruelty after pouring gasoline and oil on Avery's cat and throwing it, alive, into a fire; Avery was sentenced to prison again for that crime.
>>
>>64275844
>He used to throw animals onto fires
one
>and touch his relatives.
didn't
>He's not some sweet dim-witted common man who is being framed by the law.
whatever he is or isn't is immaterial to the case
>I think he killed the girl but the county wanted to ensure they didn't bungle the new investigation so they planted more evidence against him to guarantee they got the right man.
Well there we go, if you THINK someone is guilty then its alright to frame them

Protip: The sheriff thinks he is still guilty of the 1985 rape and the DNA evidence was planted.

If you go into a case of a missing person last seen with such and such, and you believe they are guilty of an earlier crime they were exonerated for, and you believe its alright to plant someone you think is guilty.
Then you're going to frame this guy on suspicion alone.

>Steven would still get convicted for the murder of Teresa.
based on what? theres no dna, the evidence doesn't show up until conflict of interest police search, the testimony of Brendan is ridiculous, he is on the phone to his girlfriend in the county lockup at the time the murder is alleged to have occured so it is recorded and he sounds fine
>>
>>64275988
thats a conflict of fucking interest and its suspicious that evidence doesn't turn up until the umteenthdozen time and is found by cops with a conflict of interest
>>
>>64276074
what does that have to do with the vial?
>>
Avery was well known across the county and state when the woman went missing

Anyone wanting to dump a body could see the salvage yard would be ideal place to dump it and misdirect attention
>>
not trying to be edgy but I wish someone would go vigilante on Kravitz and break his knees

fucking cunt
>>
>>64276103
tampered with
>>
>>64276227
when was it tampered with
>>
>>64276190
So many of them need a good case of lead poisoning or hemp fever
Kratz, the judge, the sheriff, Brendans original attorney and his insane investigator
>>
>>64274852
>they take the lid off to put the blood in, no need to put holes in the lid, the lid is visibly different to the one you posted
>Avery's lawyer called the lab and they said they don't do that
>the blood is still liquid
>the original seals were broken and taped over with scotch tape

the last one should be suspicious enough for you
>>
>>64276253
probably around the time they were putting drops of Averys blood in the car
>>
>>64263162
why are people so fast to rule out the police?
>>
>>64276028
>wikipedia

yeah I'm going to trust the documentary over wikipedia pal
>>
>>64276293
>>the blood is still liquid
thats the anti-coagulant added to it
>>
>>64276293
last one is suspicious yes, but read my other comments.

>>64276315
so he took the blood during the time he was getting investigated for the civil suit against the state?
>>
>>64276290
>Brendan's attorney

almost forgot about him
fucking weasel
>>
>>64276365
I don't know what your other comments are
>>
>>64268509
fuck off Kratz.
>>
>>64276354
Oh, you mean the anti-coagulant that they then failed to detect after rushing the results through in three days and not even testing half of the samples, thus """"proving"""" that Steven had to have actively bled in the car?
>>
>>64276365
they had the blood from when he was a suspect in the rape case, that's why they also had fingernail scrapings
>>
>>64268219
bait
>>
>>64276453
Is there anything stopping people today from testing the same samples?
>>
>>64276453
That test is well known to be faulty and hadn't been used in years
>>
>>64276338

>biased documentary
>some shit anybody can edit

neither is really good.
>>
>>64275043
they didnt have that kind of top. solid plastic and not black. you dont leave a hole in it anyway if you are keeping it.
>>
File: 1366558300215.jpg (35 KB, 451x325) Image search: [Google]
1366558300215.jpg
35 KB, 451x325
>Brendan is supposed to be able to hear screaming a few hundred feet away
>no one else on the property did
>>
>>64276317
the police killing her is insane

and you shouldn't attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity

>Halbach is reported missing
>it is reported that she was last seen on the Avery property
>The Sheriff and others still believe he committed the 1985 rape
>And they are staring down the barrel of the 36 million dollar law suite which their insurance wont cover
>Someone decided they're not going to let this redneck trash get away with it again
>Someone decides they're not going to allow this inbred son of a bitch to pull the wool over their eyes a second time

Sgt Colborn took the call in 1995 about Allen confessing and he did nothing. In 2005 he called dispatch about the cars registration number two days early, and he identified it as a RAV4 - how did he know this especially with the plates removed when the car was found?
Lt Lenk handled the evidence for the 1985 case.
Colborn and Lenk found the evidence in Averys house after numerous searches found nothing.

This is the scenario: They moved the car. They moved the body. They moved her keys and the contents of her purse. The dabbed Averys blood.
>>
What evidence was there that Kratz knew about the supposed planting?

Other than that, it seemed like all he did was his job. The evidence was stacked against Avery, I don't blame the prosecution for assuming that and trying to get a conviction
>>
>>64276613
>if you dont agree with me you're biased
>>64276583
there apparently isn't any other test lolwut
>>
>>64276659
The Brendan stuff inspires the most despair in me. This kid is 100% retarded. To the point that it's incredible to me he doesn't require assisted living. He should be euthanized.
>>
>>64276679
thats the blinkered tunnel vision
DA take the position "police have arrested a guy and collected evidence and have a strong enough case to charge him. He is guilty. Now I prosecute him and send him to jail."
You see the same thing happening with the police.

Nobody stops to think or question

Because these are elected positions and that creates an urgency for results
And that lowers standards
>>
>>64276720
by that logic you should be euthanized too, since you live with your parents that assist your life with their money.
>>
File: 1363098915912.png (7 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1363098915912.png
7 KB, 211x246
I'm on episode 5 lads

Bobby's just said that Steven asked him to help bury the body
>>
File: 1431029580952.jpg (52 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1431029580952.jpg
52 KB, 600x604
>>64276703

>strawman
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.