[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do we hate the Yuuzhan Vong, again? >muh doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: star_wars_yuuzhan'tar.jpg (899 KB, 1222x794) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_yuuzhan'tar.jpg
899 KB, 1222x794
So why do we hate the Yuuzhan Vong, again?

>muh doesn't fit in Star Wars
>le 40k meme
>mary sue species OP pls nerf

at least it would be fucking different from Not the Death Star and Not Tattooine with reddit-tier Marvel quips

the New Republic and the Imperial Remnant forming an alliance to thwart a greater threat is way more fucking interesting than what we're getting, and their place in the timeline accommodates the original cast's age perfectly fine.

if Disney were going to lift ideas from the EU they could've at least not completely butchered Darth Caedus and kept the various factions from the story arc.
>>
>>64262069
>its better cos its different
you already listed all the reasons people hate it
>>
The only thing I ever found really that interesting was the unknown regions.
>>
>>64262069
You posted this yesterday too you fuckin faggot no one gives a shit about your shitty fanfiction
>>
>>64262069
>side story portrays events 100 times bigger and more important than what's in the movies that spawned the franchise
That's what's wrong with them.
>>
I loved the Vong because it gave the whole idea of the empire purpose, since Palps and Thrawn knew about them long before the Empire is actually established. And I think the idea that is thrown around in the books that the Empire could have actually dealt with the Vong while the New Republic gets buttfucked by them cause they aren't prepared in the way Palpatine and Thrawn were preparing for them. Also moments like Ganner's last stand and Luke duel wielding lightsabers would make excellent movie fodder. Or at least a great animated series
>>
>>64262643
So fucking what?
>>
>>64262069
We already answered you, retard.
>>64219093
>>
>>64263053
>I loved the Vong because it completely undermined the heroism of Luke and his friends throughout the OT!
You're pathetic. Just like every other desperate NJO fanboy.
>>
>>64263181
lol and you probably think TFA is a great movie. Pathetic
>>
>>64263181
I can't enjoy a series of fictional books because it "undermines" an ending of a fictional movie.

>How autism can you be?
>>
File: 0%_accuracy.webm (894 KB, 470x360) Image search: [Google]
0%_accuracy.webm
894 KB, 470x360
>>64263181
>>64263229
You faggots are arguing about a children's fantasy series on a Mexican hat dancing forum. Pathetic
>>
>>64262069

post OT:eu is shit
>>
>posting about Star Wars shit that only ever existed in books and comics
>on /tv/ - Television and Film
Listen up, queer. I know why you're doing this. You're doing this because you know that this dumb faggot shit would (rightfully) be laughed out of /lit/ faster than you could finish posting it.

You're a cunt coward, OP. Fuck you. I refuse to do anything other than shitpost in your garbage heap of a thread.
>>
>>64263381
>comics
>/lit/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.