[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have we entered a new era of badass female characters? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Have we entered a new era of badass female characters? Pic related.
>>
>>64260048

She'd make a great female Skeletor in the He-Man reboot.
>>
>bad, ass female characters
>>
>>64260048
YEAH MAN THERE SURE IS A LOT OF KICKASS AND SUPER COOL FEMALE CHARACTERS HERE IN THE WORLD OF SUPERHEROES
THIS IS THE FEMINIST WITH THE HIPSTER GLASSES AND YOU'RE WATCHING G4, THANKS KEVIN
>>
>my mommy never loved me
>>
File: Rey2.png (446 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
Rey2.png
446 KB, 500x618
>>
>>64260048
We've entered an era of giving women female characters that they would like and spend money to see but none of them are actually badass.
>>
>>64260048
Why is she holding a flintlock?
>>
put
some
clothes
on
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1401x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1401x722
>>64260048
I'm fine with that. Hell Sicario and Madmax were great for me.
I sometimes fantasize that I replace some of the male characters for female characters while rewatching a moviex characters like the ones Paul Dano plays or the detective Jake Gyllenhal played in Prisoners and Ghost who Rwan McGregor played as in ghost writer, characters whose gender aren't really a big part of the story. I genuinely long for a female character that is genuinely competent and smart. Not the sherlock kind of smart but the no country for old men smart like that overused pasta says. I want a female character to be in a roles like the ones Leonardo Dicaprio plays, characters that carry the essence and spirit of humanity in their back.
I mean sure it would be spitting on the image of the real person but how cool would it be if pic related was a chick instead of a guy.
>>
>>64260301
That's a sword.
>>
>>64260489
How about a gun sword
>>
>>64260068
Skeletor was ripped as fuck tho
>>
>>64260541
mite b cool
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.