[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Bean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 6_zps57a85be7.png (278 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
6_zps57a85be7.png
278 KB, 512x384
Was he an angel?
>>
Remember that episode of the cartoon version where he meets a ufo full of mr.beans?
>>
>>64257851
he is God
>>
>>64257851
this intro always scared me as a kid. the emptiness/darkness of the street with that music
>>
>>64257899
"Behold the Man who Is a Bean"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzGimN2H2oQ
>>
>>64257881
>implying the cartoons are canon
>>
>>64257899
I thought I was the only one
>>
>>64257967
I don't see why not.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 733x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 733x344
>>64257851
Was she an angel?
>>
>>64257966
actually really beautiful music. wonder why they chose this
>>
>>64257899
Same.
It always felt like they left the show on this really depressing note.
>>
I just thought it was to show that bean was a one of a kind weirdo not of this world.
>>
Who would be the main antagonist?
>>
Fugg, is this the comfiest show in history?
>>
>>64257899
I always thought it was funny how he just looks around all confused and wanders off with zero thought given to where he came from
>>
>>64259198
Don't we all anon?
>>
well um...

I oh uh...

er I suppose

*audience bursts into hysterical laughter*
>>
>>64257851
Growing up we didn't have cable so I watched a lot of PBS

This and Fawlty Towers were my favorite shows as kids
>>
>>64259272
what is physical comedy, the show didn't rely on dialogues anon
>>
He was an alien. It's not even a debate. Atkinson and Bennet-Jones have both said he's an alien, and apparently there was an animated episode (which I haven't watched, but is apparently canon) where he meets his alien family who all look like him.
The spotlight is from the ship, he's weird and uses utensils and vehicles like he wasn't brought up using them, and he can't talk outside of the movies. He's an alien.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 180x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 180x155
>>64259597
>the spotlight is from his ship

Oh shit it all makes sense now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-B2I5IQYWA
the bit where he goes headless and when he peeks from under the popcorn bucket are GOAT

Get that hothead single outta there

Also bean's gf has that chloe sevigny look about her
>>
>>64260119
>not found
lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCMCIv60_Rk
>2:40
Every time
>>
>ctrl+f
>no results for autism
>>
holy shit this part always scared the turd out of me
>>
File: fine.jpg (114 KB, 759x742) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
114 KB, 759x742
>>64257851
We're all angels, anon.
>>
It's revealed that he's actually an alien in the cartoon and the cartoon even recreates the original series opening for a brief moment when he falls down from the UFO.

Makes sense.
>>
>>64257899
Damn, thought I was the only one who knew that feel. Felt fucking depressed when episodes ended tbqhf
>>
>>64257851
I always thought it was him being sent back from heaven, like God keeps sending him down after he dies from doing something stupid.
>>
>>64261348
this
>>
This show was strange.

On one hand, it was terribly comfy, pretty consistently funny, and almost heart warming at times.

On the other hand, there was something dull and melancholic about it. When its over it leaves you with a sense of emptiness.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.