[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this shit any good? Not sure if I should watch it with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: martian.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
martian.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
Is this shit any good? Not sure if I should watch it with my roommates or just fap and go to bed.
>>
>>64255586
it's fun and one of the better films of the year
>>
You'll enjoy it.

Also fap while watching it
>>
fap to sissy hypno and fall asleep
>>
>>64255586
Do you have a good quality dl? a/v?
>>
>>64255794

Its not bad. Its the 5 GB 1080p one most seeded on torrent sites
>>
I didn't like it, thought it was supposed to be comedic going in and it was just a retarded fake space movie with Joss Whedon meme dialogue. There were a handful of good scenes though

>>64255794

The Martian 2015 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H264-RARBG
>>
>>64255852

Yeah I had to settle for the same one since YIFY got shutdown
>>
>>64255889
but he flew through space like Iron Man xD
>>
>>64255889
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!
SPOILERS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
>>64255889
ok, but what does that mean in english
>>
>>64255889
Get the fuck of this board neil degrasse tyson
>>
>nigger intern explaining SCIENCE XD to old white NASA heads
>>
It was a decent movie. Imo the only cringy parts were the dialogue between matt damon and his original crew
>>
>>64256460
>dont worry guys. Ive seen apollo 13 and I know how to preserve their fuel by using gravitational slingshot xD
>>
File: r1.jpg (43 KB, 411x422) Image search: [Google]
r1.jpg
43 KB, 411x422
>>64256504
I've gotta science the shit outta this!
I'm a space pirate!
>>
>>64255586
They didn't really take into account the difference in gravity between Mars and Earth, which really bugged the shit out of me at times. Also, the dust storm seemed a lot stronger than it should on a planet with very low atmospheric pressure. They do have massive dust storms, some on a global scale, so maybe it is not that inaccurate.

There were a lot of lines that felt like forced memes, and I am sure this thread will be filled with them so I won't go into each one. It kind of helped develop him as a character at least.

I don't want to spoil anything, but a lot of the decisions people were making at NASA didn't really seem realistic, and was just done to add additional drama. The characters were okay, and Mindy was a cutie. I am surprised I yet to see any waifu posts for her yet.

Otherwise it was very much a ridley scott film. Nothing we haven't seen from him before. The plot itself was very predictable. Watched it with my family and we had it all outlined within the first act. That aside, I think they all liked it more than I did. Watching with other people certainly did help.
>>
>>64255586
JESSICA CHASTAIN IS A MARYSUE
>>
i'm about 3/4 of the way through and i'm pretty disappointed.

but i went in expecting a hard sci-fi. especially when it's almost 3 hours long. instead it's just a mediocre sci-fi movie obviously written by someone who only does popcorn movies. like cheesy jokes, generic nerd tropes "UH, ENGLISH PLS????"..
>>
>>64256819
they had to include the LMAO SCIENCE GUYS AMIRITE humor to pull in the casual crowd who pretends to be nerdy since that's what's somewhat cool now

if you want to watch a semi-hard sci-fi movie that takes itself more seriously just watch europa report

overall though the martian was alright
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.