[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
more like "The Martiay-Sue" m i rite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The_Martian_film_poster.jpg (50 KB, 258x382) Image search: [Google]
The_Martian_film_poster.jpg
50 KB, 258x382
more like "The Martiay-Sue"

m i rite?
>>
>>64250803
>NASA sponsored 2,5 hour ad: the movie
>>
>>64250859

You literally did not wacthed the movie
>>
>NASA in the near future
>half of the astronauts and scientists are female and/or non-Asian ethnic minorities

Aaaand there goes my suspension of disbelief
>>
1. Gravity
2. Interstellar
3. The Martian
4. ...

what's next for this franchise?
>>
this movie was dece tbf
>>
>>64251046

Feminism is going to change the equation. No longer is NASA going to hold candidates to high standards. They're going to judge your capabilities based on your skin color (non-white) or what configuration your crotch is in (vagina).

Then they'll hold the remaining slots to a much higher position because they know that they need people who need to achieve to achieve more than ever to offset the freeloaders.
>>
>>64251046
>>64253118
seek therapy

the diversity in the martian wasn't forced at all
>>
>>64250803
Bloated, tedious, too much narration from Damon.
>>
>>64253270
But that would imply that the diversity in your pic wasn't forced
>>
>>64250803
CHASTAIN WAS THE MARY SUE M8

>LE HYPER COMPETENT STRONK WOMYN COMMANDER

AT LEAST SPACEDAMON GETS HIS SHIT REKT A BUNCH OF TIMES
>>
I actually watched this last night.

2 and a half hour waste of fucking time. Shit was incredibly boring and nothing held any weight because you knew everyone was going to survive.
>>
Christian was the worst part of the movie. Her character was obnoxious. Donald Glover was annoying also.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.