[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'll try flying low, that's a good trick! What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: tehrey.jpg (34 KB, 719x300) Image search: [Google]
tehrey.jpg
34 KB, 719x300
>I'll try flying low, that's a good trick!
What did she mean by this? How did she know how to "fly low"?
>>
bad case of rapey anus
>>
>>64248299
avoid aerial radar, better speed because of less wind resistance.
>>
>>64248375
>better speed because of less wind resistance.

Seriously?
>>
>>64248592
the higher you are the higher the wind speed. That's why wind turbines are on stalks.
>>
>>64248299
Finn literally told her to do that because it confuses sensors. First Order apparently uses WW2 era radars or something
>>
>>64248592
Well, in real-life airplanes ground effect (increased lift/decreased drag when close to the ground) is a thing.
>>
>>64248299
Paying attention when watching a movie helps.
>>
>>64249149
Are you ok dude?
>>
>>64248659
>Finn literally told her to do that because it confuses sensors.
And here I thought nobody could possibly miss these brutally blatant exposition dumps.
>>
File: 2546314-4909901811-fUbke.jpg (18 KB, 635x353) Image search: [Google]
2546314-4909901811-fUbke.jpg
18 KB, 635x353
I thought this scene was okay but bad here's why

1) the setup, we can all agree they blew this "oh look there's the falcon" crap
2) shit tie fighter pilots, can't even get the girl and black guy in the ship they've never flown before with the cannons not even working
3) not enough difficulty involved in learning for rey rey to fly, or what have you. Could have used more "the force" etc
4) shitty directing Dutch angles etc

Reason it wasn't that bad
It was a tribute to this, pic related

If you don't know what I mean please kill yourself.
>>
Because flying low helps avoid radar

That's why spy planes are all designed to fly literally kilometers up, nearly touching the edges of the stratosphere and going into orbit

Oh..wait...no, flying low doesn't help hide you at all actually

So what the fuck
>>
>>64250210
>shit tie fighter pilots, can't even get the girl and black guy in the ship they've never flown before with the cannons not even working
Millennium Falcon, bitch.
You're entirely right about the rest though.
>>
>>64250345
Yah I was OK with that... I just felt this scene is like a major scene and comes way to early

1) first time rey rey goes to space, should be like halfway through movie
2) crucial for boyega Daisey romance setup, should have been better executed
3)could have been more danger, better tie pilots, etc. Instead it was like most jj Abrams: great idea, badly executed.
>>
>>64250286
Can't get pictures if you're flying low retard
>>
you people just dont watch the films that are in front of you. immediately after she is piloting she looks around and at the controls bewildered/shocked at what she just did. she obviously has mary suemnisia
>>
>>64248299
Why does that bitch make the same fucking face in every single picture I see of her
>>
>>64250992
That's fine, rey rey acting isn't the problem

The problem is that the scene is in the wrong part of the movie, it's terribly setup, and what should be a hair raising kind of "get closer to the asteroid belt" just comes off as bad tie fighter pilots and an excuse to get han and chewie into the plot.

Honestly I thought the scene was one of the best in the movie, but even then it wasn't done right. God damnit jj.
>>
>>64248299
apparently ties get messed up tracking at low levels? makes no sense , we saw them bomb the market perfectly fine ahd nearly hit their tiny targets multile times but the second its a dog fight they get fucked I guess
>>
Was her zipper really down?
>>
File: 003928df.jpg (595 KB, 1271x960) Image search: [Google]
003928df.jpg
595 KB, 1271x960
>>64251081
Anony pls
>>
>>64248299
Why did you make this thread?

I hope youb didn't think this was funny in any way...
>>
>>64248375
>>64248658
Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>64250210
Too bad Rebel Assault was garbage.
>>
>>64250286
Except it does and it would be easy for you to look up if you weren't a spastic retard
>>
>>64251191
Being a waifunigger is acceptable, but being one with such awful taste hould be punishable by death
>>
>>64251163
Why did they bomb the market BTW? That made no sense to me since they're the empire they should have tried to capture the guys and blame the sand people. What are they gonna say for plausible deniability now? Sandpeople Resistance fighters flew the tie fighters?
>>
>>64251283
Too bad your mom's alcoholism produced fetal alcohol syndrome in her offspring, faggot.
>>
>>64251373
They knew their storm trooper was on the planet, figured he got to civilization maybe? Only problem was that they needed to keep bb-8 alive for the map. It'e been a while, maybe they had an informant in the market or something?
>>
>>64251342
You sound fat, pimple-ridden and forever resigned to mommy's basement.

How's your anime figurine collection coming along?
>>
>>64251547
That's some heavy projecting you're doing there anon

The first step of acceptance is denial after all :^)
>>
>>64249319
>dude
Its dudette you shitlord
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.