[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beyond The Black Rainbow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Beyond-the-Black-Rainbow1.jpg (195 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Beyond-the-Black-Rainbow1.jpg
195 KB, 800x534
Is this Worth a watch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQS3IaR1NVU&list=PLQdqdPRD_tG-9qKPkx-jAGfNy9eGPXxQt&index=19
>>
Nah, it's pretty shit. Vague, jumpy, and unsatisfying throughout. Trippy as fuck though, if you just want a mind fuck.
>>
Worth a watch, yeah, it's fuckin' beautiful. Excellent sensory experience, just don't ask me about the script.
>>
Yes. Love this movie.
>>
>>64247963
just watch the trailer
>>
File: 10-1[1].jpg (376 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
10-1[1].jpg
376 KB, 1920x1080
You fucked her.
>>
>>64248315
This scene is so fucking good. I literally did not see it comming.
>>
>>64247963

Yes, it's fantastic.

A lot of it went over people's heads, though. Here's a video analysis for anyone who wants to understand it better, and doesn't mind critically thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztaZo-qsrTE
>>
>>64247963
modern day 2001 a space odyssey, masterpiece
>>
>>64247963
It's interesting visually, but a fucking awful movie overall. Don't buy the hipster bullshit.
>>
Pretentious as fuck and the ending is awful, but it's got some sexalicious imagery.
>>
>>64248474
>>64248518
Lol underage fags detected
>>
>>64248071
This.
>>
>>64247963

Is it worth a watch? Yes

Is it good? Watch it to find out, you'll only get hate or praise for this film here. I'm of the praise side but I severely felt the 3rd act was lacking.
>>
>>64248518
>the ending is awful,
>>64249247
>3rd act was lacking.
makes sense if you watch >>64248433
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztaZo-qsrTE
>>
File: 1449555686271.jpg (134 KB, 580x472) Image search: [Google]
1449555686271.jpg
134 KB, 580x472
>people watch YouTube videos to explain movie plots
>>
>>64249286

Oh no I got the point of the ending, I just felt the overall style of film it became in the 3rd act was what made it lacking. Cosmatos said that the idea of the film came from when he would go into video stores and look at the front covers of films and imagine what they were like, the first 2 acts felt pretty accomplished but the 3rd just was way too obvious in showing that he was just making it up from a film cover.
>>
>>64249428
The style in the third act was fine, I don't understand your complaint, it was in line with everything else in the film
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.