[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't you be as patrician as /lit/? This is an actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: lit.png (381 KB, 2163x488) Image search: [Google]
lit.png
381 KB, 2163x488
Why can't you be as patrician as /lit/? This is an actual thret there.
>>
File: 1451369163283.jpg (183 KB, 1364x471) Image search: [Google]
1451369163283.jpg
183 KB, 1364x471
because redditors
>>
File: Discussion on neo-tv-.png (80 KB, 1495x371) Image search: [Google]
Discussion on neo-tv-.png
80 KB, 1495x371
We are though
>>
>>64247722
This pretty much. I hope they fuck off soon.
>>
>>64247722
>AHAHHHH STAY AWAY FROM THOSE FUCKING PIGS ON /pol/
/qa/ really is infested with plebit
>>
>>64247696

YOU'RE A BIG SHEEV :P lmao
>>
Jesus what a pretentious faggot lol
>>
literally college freshmen the board
>>
"Seriously, fucking Mozart" makes me giggle.
>>
>>64247861
>he says as hes in his honeymoon phase of the middle school one
LOOOL
>>
/his/ is the best board no one is going to.
>>
If you're a true /lit/izen, you never post there and spend your time reading.
>>
>>64247926
/his/ is not nearly as /pol/ as it should be
>>
>>64248031
ya thats surprising to me as well.
>>
>>64247696
It's not reading anything in the score that can't be perceived by listening to the music. The score is merely an instruction, and this basic music theory 101 analysis belongs on /r/musictheory.
>>
>>64247926
don't say that or you'll get retards from here posting there
>>
>>64248031
It's because mods took a strong stand against people who just wanted to shitpost about Jews or poo in loo.
It's why I think /film/ can be good if we have good moderation
>>
>>64248247
I am not a particular fan of /pol/, but I'd rather have /pol/ than reddit/tumblr/whatever.
>>
>>64247696
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
/b/ and /sp/ and /v/ and /co/
>>
>>64247696

See the thing with /tv/ was that a solid 70% of threads were memes, 29% were threads about shitty tv shows and shittier films, 1% were about actual patrician films and directors and film theory. Anons who helped with that 1% were why I stayed around, memes are good but no actual film talk on this board is retarded. Now since Star Wars so many from other boards have come in with relatively shit film IQ's and prefer to spam only memes and shit Star Wars threads. That actual film discussion general is what this board needs and of course you all attempted to ruin it with memes.
>>
>>64248031

I thought /his/ was a /pol/ meme.

It actually exists?
>>
>>64247696
That's a big post
>>
>>64248031
Filled with ahistorical crying about how the Nazis did nothing wrong and how Fascism is the best ideology ever because lolsoedgy?

Thank fucking god, /pol/ is fucking cancer.
>>
>>64247926
any boards created post-2014 are reddit-central because only retarded redditors vouch for the splitting of the community into more superfluous boards (or in their case, sub-chans). Shit like /vg/ is actually fucking needed, but meanwhile novelty boards like fucking /his/ are unnecessary.
>>
>>64250872
Can't wait for /film/ and you're stuck on this board you've turned into an actual fucking subchan
fucking 2014 poster
>>
>>64247696
>their

lol what a retard
>>
>Russians have separate boards for TV, films and waifus
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.